Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1363423 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (966) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mangojuice(m): 5:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Oya my people make una begin post the names in the list.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by abdul4moti(m): 6:27am On Nov 04, 2016
mangojuice:
Oya my people make una begin post the names in the list.
waiting too.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nnesochim: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2016
abdul4moti:
waiting too.
I don't think the list is out,if it is let them post it.I dont know why people hate the truth,as it stands now all feasible date for release of the names as we anticipated after the selection board has passed.Please i suggest we forget about the list for now,NA may not likely ask us to come for training mid-november knowing fully well that in less than a month time people will start travelling for christmas. For now,the most feasible date for final shortlisting and training is mid-december,2016 and january, 2017,respectively. I also think that the only person that can give us a clue as regards to date of shortlisting is Samobaba in the other thread,we can all beg him to give us a clue.December and january is almost at the corner and personally i prefer next year so that we dont need to travel until sept./october passing out parade.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2016
nnesochim:
I don't think the list is out,if it is let them post it.I dont know why people hate the truth,as it stands now all feasible date for release of the names as we anticipated after the selection board has passed.Please i suggest we forget about the list for now,NA may not likely ask us to come for training mid-november knowing fully well that in less than a month time people will start travelling for christmas. For now,the most feasible date for final shortlisting and training is mid-december,2016 and january, 2017,respectively. I also think that the only person that can give us a clue as regards to date of shortlisting is Samobaba in the other thread,we can all beg him to give us a clue.December and january is almost at the corner and personally i prefer next year so that we dont need to travel until sept./october passing out parade.
although I've not lost hope but mehn this speculation is hurting.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ssgumau21: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2016
The issue behind this delay is finance, up to now they didn't get the money for the training even that January they must get the money first before releasing the list and call for training ... Real truth from the real source
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nnesochim: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2016
Jammy05:
although I've not lost hope but mehn this speculation is hurting.
Me too,i never expected it will be delayed like this.................but which one do you like.............for the list to be delayed and you find your name at the end or for it to be released as quick as possible without your name.It might be for some peoples favour.Persons that is allergic to cold will be favoured between january and october as against november and december harmattan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nnesochim: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2016
ssgumau21:
The issue behind this delay is finance, up to now they didn't get the money for the training even that January they must get the money first before releasing the list and call for training ... Real truth from the real source
Are you saying that money for training requires extra appropriation outside the main budget,because as far as i can remember,defense budget has be approved and released.Unless the money for training wasnt captured.On the other hand i also suspected something like this during the application stage.If you look at the defense budget,it is only NAF that has provisions for recruitment,promotion and appointment captured and that is why they resumed training in less than a month after selection board.My worry is that all major recruitment's that started this year has been concluded. EFCC has resumed and police will soon join
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ssgumau21: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2016
They have already re-send the proposed budget for the training and logistics they are waiting for it now, you know the training require alot of money for feeding,kits,allowances,transportations and many more for both SSC and DSSC we will be above 550 cadets in number, just calculate our allowances only no be small amount, so let just pray for GOD to make us among the successful ones....the truth my course mates

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sirmarry(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2016
ssgumau21:
They have already re-send the proposed budget for the training and logistics they are waiting for it now, you know the training require alot of money for feeding,kits,allowances,transportations and many more for both SSC and DSSC we will be above 550 cadets in number, just calculate our allowances only no be small amount, so let just pray for GOD to make us among the successful ones....the truth my course mates
..........well said bt i hope d way ds whole tin is goin, dey won't cancel d exercise sha nd in my own opinion, d moni 4 d recruitment wld v bin available cos if dts nt d case, d selection board wldnt v bin possible nd again NAF havnt resumed training, d list is jst out as training commences January.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mangojuice(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2016
I just missed last night sleep cry cry
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nnesochim: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2016
sirmarry:
..........well said bt i hope d way ds whole tin is goin, dey won't cancel d exercise sha nd in my own opinion, d moni 4 d recruitment wld v bin available cos if dts nt d case, d selection board wldnt v bin possible nd again NAF havnt resumed training, d list is jst out as training commences January.
NAF has resumed training,infact the Batch B scheduled for january next year was asked to joinn others some weeks after they started,kindly make enquiries.............you can visit www.airforce.mil.ng

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mangojuice(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2016
Training may begin January 3, 2017. make we count this year out. no money
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bobbinwaly: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2016
Expect list by December 9
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sirmarry(m): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2016
nnesochim:
NAF has resumed training,infact the Batch B scheduled for january next year was asked to joinn others some weeks after they started,kindly make enquiries.............you can visit www.airforce.mil.ng
Owk.. wsnt aware, i wsh us al d bst as we keep waiting, i pray it doesn't gt cancelled nd we shld al b successful nd may it b d bst 4 doz dt wil gt... Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ssgumau21: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2016
There is possibility for us to start training this year because the duration of the training is 11months, 9months at the academy which include tactical training, map reading, Camp farauta, camp kura,pre-camp highland,camp highland proffer, etc The remaining 2months will be out side the academy at Counter Insurgency center jaji, for counter insurgency course and other one month at NASA kachia. So if they want our passing out be with the RC s they must release the list this month and call us next month I.e from December to October 11 month. Pls someone should make an enquiry about it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lovinggood(m): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2016
mangojuice:
Training may begin January 3, 2017. make we count this year out. no money

Mango juice or wat ever u are called,;please stop all this ur predictions and just swallow it inside ur tommy cos me in particular is not finding it funny anymore!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2016
I slept peacefully last night. The list and eventual training is in God's hand. I urge all to be as calm as the sea. We shall be successful in the end. Let us just go about our personal works and hold on to prayer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mangojuice(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2016
lovinggood:

Mango juice or wat ever u are called,;please stop all this ur predictions and just swallow it inside ur tommy cos me in particular is not finding it funny anymore!
sorry Sir but you can equally avoid this thread na
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by gwinzy(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2016
Gentlemen Officer Cadets warm regards to all in the house. The list is no longer at MS but at COAS office for approval. Before now they is a serious deliberation for SSC candidates to do their amphibious and airborne course alongside their nine months at the academy which ll make it 11 to 12 months for them. If this is approved, then resumption will be this year if not it's next year.
Right now, nobody can give U any exact date for list publication and date of resumption until the list is out of the COAS office approved.
As for finance, before any government recruitment is made public for applicants, a framework of what is needed would have been made know and approved before they can proceed though the disbursements of this funds may now be a challenge.
Let's just be patient and occupy yourself with something else the list will come out when it ll come out. For now, enjoy still being a civilian. Victory is from God Alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2016
gwinzy:
Gentlemen Officer Cadets warm regards to all in the house. The list is no longer at MS but at COAS office for approval. Before now they is a serious deliberation for SSC candidates to do their amphibious and airborne course alongside their nine months at the academy which ll make it 11 to 12 months for them. If this is approved, then resumption will be this year if not it's next year.
Right now, nobody can give U any exact date for list publication and date of resumption until the list is out of the COAS office approved.
As for finance, before any government recruitment is made public for applicants, a framework of what is needed would have been made know and approved before they can proceed though the disbursements of this funds may now be a challenge.
Let's just be patient and occupy yourself with something else the list will come out when it ll come out. For now, enjoy still being a civilian. Victory is from God Alone.
Weldone bro! Na you dy carry news wey I dy wan hear. Pls update us if you hear anything else or if u chat I can send my number so we can chat maybe via email
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
gwinzy:

Guy my God will bless you weda you like it or not....ds is wat I've been trying to let peeps understand since but dey prefer to build castles in d air...

Woreva floats dr boats jarey...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mangojuice(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
lebete3000:

Guy my God will bless you weda you like it or not....ds is wat I've been trying to let peeps understand since but dey prefer to build castles in d air...

Woreva floats dr boats jarey...
that is to say every post on this thread be suspended,.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LTBaki: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Guys am pleased to finally be on board. I have been following the all through to the extend of visiting a vendor this morning. Well we should just pray and patiently wait for NA.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nnesochim: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dear prospective cadets,at what point do you guys think the army will investigate our certificates or credentials?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Brigadierr: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
QUE SERA SERA !!! - What Ever will be Will be!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
nnesochim:
Dear prospective cadets,at what point do you guys think the army will investigate our certificates or credentials?
They have investigated ur degree for now. At least they've called the school.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LTBaki: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Vetting of credentials is not known or announced. Its a security issue.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nnesochim: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jammy05:
They have investigated ur degree for now. At least they've called the school.
How did you know? Did they call your school?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nnesochim: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
LTBaki:
Vetting of credentials is not known or announced. Its a security issue.
Offcourse i know and likewise others here,my question is when they are likely to do that,is it during training or before final shortlisting?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Slexd: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
nnesochim:
Offcourse i know and likewise others here,my question is when they are likely to do that,is it during training or before final shortlisting?
within 3month frm the day u commence training
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mangojuice(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
i pray selection is done in batches like A and B. at least 6 candidates for each batch

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
mangojuice:
i pray selection is done in batches like A and B. at least 6 candidates for each batch
that would favour us wella. Mangouice,jammy,abdul4moti, gwinzy can we relate on whatsapp. 07064891176

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (966) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: beta247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.