Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1361679 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
do someone needs to barb his entire hair + beards before going for exam or just go looking clean...... thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:
do someone needs to barb his entire hair + beards before going for exam or just go looking clean...... thanks

I don't think Army has written exams b4, so deres no record. But from RC entrance exams experiences, I think u don't need

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
AirmanB:

I don't think Army has written exams b4, so deres no record. But from RC entrance exams experiences, I think u don't need
I'm very grateful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
jelraj:

Navy exam is on 17th, if the two exam are on the same day.. Hmmm
Na low turn out be that o
it is very possible it is same date, waiting concern them, it is a way to reduce the applicants. Even for their secondary school, sometime, the 3 arms of service exam fell same date, I think that should be 2011 common entrance. Meanwhile, it seems navy exam can't hold that date again, I heard that they have postpone the registration closing date to 19th of this month.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ammuh: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Good day everyone.

I express my deep gratitude to all those that contribute and enrich this thread from first page to now. May god bless you all.

Please, for someone, DSSC, that his course is listed under more than one corps, is it possible for him to change the corps he chose in registrations? Like during screening or training.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ammuh:
Good day everyone.

I express my deep gratitude to all those that contribute and enrich this thread from first page to now. May god bless you all.

Please, for someone, DSSC, that his course is listed under more than one corps, is it possible for him to change the corps he chose in registrations? Like during screening or training.

Thank you

As for training, I wouldn't know but you can't change it during screening.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dannyhonda:
This present SSC cadet are the worst so far, heard most of them are dullards, can't write a complete sentence.
wow, really I was forced to login and reply this message. Senior man, whatever you said here is pure fallacy, my coursemates are not dullards bro, I can't say a few things here but sequel to what you said ehn just know there must surely be a white fowl in any training programme, not all can get it together. Do u grab bro?

BTW I pray you make it in and blow pot for hours before your exam, write 8-10 exams in a day and complete 24 papers in 4days, then If you can be ssc47 Army1 I give it to you sir. It's not easy bro aswr.

As regards being confused, see just Zero it aswr u will be confused than anything in the academy, that's the aim of the parade... Just make it in and see how Chawused and Confused you will look, if you think you are confident and smart then pls come and test your Musa. Even sojee sef wey be ex Oscar dey throw confusion here, ���

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Gentlemen, now I have signed inabeg how is the morale nah, exams loading I guess... May God ṣeé you through these phases. NDA is kinda hot On POC now sha but with your prayers I know we would scale through. Keep praying for us all and your success will come too. Shalom brothers, Victory is indeed from God Alone!

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 12:51am On Oct 02, 2020
Dammysmart:
Gentlemen, now I have signed inabeg how is the morale nah, exams loading I guess... May God ṣeé you through these phases. NDA is kinda hot On POC now sha but with your prayers I know we would scale through. Keep praying for us all and your success will come too. Shalom brothers, Victory is indeed from God Alone!

Amen
Bro what's POC abeg?
Most of us be otondo's for here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by salaboiz(m): 12:56am On Oct 02, 2020
Dammysmart:

can we talk in private

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emmyxclusive: 2:39am On Oct 02, 2020
Ammuh:
Good day everyone.

Thank you
Army will post u to any Corp they like after training. Some people from course 25 got posted to MP after training and they didn't even apply for that. Just focus on getting to training first

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Ammuh:
Good day everyone.

Thank you

After training,u will be told to select either 2 or 3 corps you will like to be posted to. But Army withholds d liberty to post u to any Corp dey want.

Secondly, once u r a captain, u can apply for transfer, depending on d recommendation from your Commanding officer and availability of space in d Corp to which you wish to be transferred to.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:48am On Oct 02, 2020
AirmanB:

After training,u will be told to select either 2 or 3 corps you will like to be posted to. But Army withholds d liberty to post u to any Corp dey want.

Secondly, once u r a captain, u can apply for transfer, depending on d recommendation from your Commanding officer and availability of space in d Corp to which you wish to be transferred to.
That's only applicable to SSC/RC officers.
As for DSSC you choose your preferred corp as advertised during registration stage but after training, army may post you to a non-combat arm as they deem fit depending on the circumstance at that point in time. After which you can't change corp again even if you convert to Direct Regular. Case in point is DSSC 25 officers most of them applied under Finance Corp after POP army sent them to different corp.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Dammysmart:
My guy MY guy!! 8days left!! Don’t lose focus man! Flash your one star on WhatsApp! We will blow it up when you come back lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:01am On Oct 02, 2020
I expressively told you that this new commandant is very tough on SSC cadets.. I said it here yesterday that I don’t even blame any of the cadets anymore.. after some of the videos they showed me. Even me ma! Nothing will enter my head after serving that job they were serving.. it’s all mouth until we get there.. they said the boy couldn’t make a complete sentence.. they served 2days straight job... I won’t even remember my name talkless of to now go to exam hall.. to go and write what? In school you are writing exam sef you are failing.. and that one there’s no pressure, tension, or brutality attached to it...we will all get in oooo.. but let’s see if we won’t be confused when we get there..ordinary screening sef, people don confuse everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2020
They sent me videos, I had to delete them cos I was scared as hell! I couldn’t see myself doing that shit!! I got scared I won’t even lie! NOTHING....I repeat NOTHING will enter your head and from serving the job, they lead you directly into the exam hall..if you can hold the biro ma sef,you try

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2020
Alright thank you, i appreciate. May God see you through
Dammysmart:
wow, really I was forced to login and reply this message. Senior man, whatever you said here is pure fallacy, my coursemates are not dullards bro, I can't say a few things here but sequel to what you said ehn just know there must surely be a white fowl in any training programme, not all can get it together. Do u grab bro?

BTW I pray you make it in and blow pot for hours before your exam, write 8-10 exams in a day and complete 24 papers in 4days, then If you can be ssc47 Army1 I give it to you sir. It's not easy bro aswr.

As regards being confused, see just Zero it aswr u will be confused than anything in the academy, that's the aim of the parade... Just make it in and see how Chawused and Confused you will look, if you think you are confident and smart then pls come and test your Musa. Even sojee sef wey be ex Oscar dey throw confusion here, ���

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2020
ugo4u:

That's only applicable to SSC/RC officers.
As for DSSC you choose your preferred corp as advertised during registration stage but after training, army may post you to a non-combat arm as they deem fit depending on the circumstance at that point in time. After which you can't change corp again even if you convert to Direct Regular. Case in point is DSSC 25 officers most of them applied under Finance Corp after POP army sent them to different corp.

Thanks for the input

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 02, 2020
sikowitz17:
They sent me videos, I had to delete them cos I was scared as hell! I couldn’t see myself doing that shit!! I got scared I won’t even lie! NOTHING....I repeat NOTHING will enter your head and from serving the job, they lead you directly into the exam hall..if you can hold the biro ma sef,you try

Na to pray to faint oh sure pass grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:32am On Oct 02, 2020
Sote my babe chat me sends me pictures..she don break leg again and pop na in 8 days.. Dammysmart fit confirm am if he Dey online..
Na like 3 female cadets don break leg now..

If the girls Dey break leg! Wetin the guys Dey break?? Be ready! If you see your name, jubilate but just know, what’ll you’ll experience will be a taste of what hell would feel like..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2020
Dammysmart , come show abeg. This one wey sikowitz17 say people dey break leg for Course 46 anyhow. E be like say we go dey practice breaking legs and hands for house so that e no go be new thing for training o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2020
Judah95:
Dammysmart , come show abeg. This one wey sikowitz17 say people dey break leg for Course 46 anyhow. E be like say we go dey practice breaking legs and hands for house so that e no go be new thing for training o .

Your village men for screening go read that line with great joy.....
Hoping and praying you stay true to your plan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2020
ugo4u:

Your village men for screening go read that line with great joy.....
Hoping and praying you stay true to your plan.
lmao.. he want to be breaking bones .. I wish him well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Postanalyser: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2020
From a reliable source.

The army has started the shortlisting process.
The process is based on the following criteria.
1. Blurry images and documents are not considered
2. Degree/Hnd obtained earlier than 2014
3.Waec date of birth not tally with date of birth in the birth certificate.
4.Third class and below and it's polytechnic equivalent.
5. 1.63 height and below
6. 30 years and above for SSC.

I hope you are not guilty of any of the above listed?

Note: I copied and pasted it as I was sent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2020
Postanalyser:
From a reliable source.

5. 1.63 height and below

I guess everyone that applied should meet this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2020
Postanalyser:
From a reliable source.

5. 1.63 height and below

that your no 6 ehn..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2020
shamack:

I guess everyone that applied should meet this
You guessed wrong.. you know how many people didn’t read the instructions properly before applying?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lami1996: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Postanalyser:
From a reliable source.

5. 1.63 height and below

My date of birth is August 29 and on my waec it says August 21 but I uploaded a court affidavit to show it was a mistake as waec said they won't issue me new certificate. Is that okay?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2020
Lami1996:

My date of birth is August 29 and on my waec it says August 21 but I uploaded a court affidavit to show it was a mistake as waec said they won't issue me new certificate. Is that okay?
They will be more concerned about the year and not the month or date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2020
Postanalyser:
From a reliable source.

5. 1.63 height and below

Number 6: SSC age requirement on web portal was 27 years na.

So they will actually consider 28 and 29 years for SSC. A welcome development for some peeps. E get one guy for this thread wey be dey worried about him age at 29 . Make him come see this post o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lami1996: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2020
sikowitz17:
They will be more concerned about the year and not the month or date.
Okay bro. I really hope so. Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2020
Judah95:

Number 6: SSC age requirement on web portal was 27 years na.

So they will actually consider 28 and 29 years for SSC. A welcome development for some peeps. E get one guy for this thread wey be dey worried about him age at 29 . Make him come see this post o.
they won’t consider shit! They would never take 29/30 for SSC
Last last if you use strong head make it to screening, you’ll have to swear avidavit.. but na for people wey get strong head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.