Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1360523 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
AirmanB:

He is going to get it, I don't know who you are or where you are from, bur u cannot detect who gets the enlistment n who doesn't.

She claims to be a female. I just want to teach her a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tungfamily: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
sikowitz17:
Honest question doe.. with the curfew still in place in rivers or is it only in that local government?.. will the exam date that’s 14th Be feasible?

A reliable source mentioned this evening that the exam is going to be at Oyigbo. That is why the army is very keen on restoring order there as we speak. The exam will be post poned untill calm returns to that place

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tungfamily: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
NewDelhi:

And i used to think you get sense Sha. No wonder 18 yr old Adebayo dey always flog you like mumu. Infact from the stories of your experience during training be like say na mumu you be coz no soldier or cadet go just come from nowhere and start flogging you for nothing. You must have really irritated them for them to be maltreating you like that. Better sharp up coz I trust Adebayo, e go use ur mama eye see blood. And you know say you don turn regular customer for that place, so they'll recognize you easily. dem go chawuz you die. Anyways I wish you the very best and I hope and pray you make it this time around.

It’s only on NL that silko dude get mouth grin. I even think say the boy na officer already. Na intelligent chap sha based on the way he writes

Adebayo wey be like slowpoke dey chawuz person? shocked That person must be very frail.

I wish you’re the one that Navy Seal Team 6 came to assassinate. This thread would have been calm now.

You are a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ilovetoinvest: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
NewDelhi:

She claims to be a female. I just want to teach her a lesson.

I call on the Nigerian army, Nigerian navy, Nigerian airforce, Nigerian sub marine, Nigerian marine, SARS, SWAT, police force, Amotekun to please silence this fool so we can have peace

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ilovetoinvest: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tungfamily:

It’s only on NL that silko dude get mouth grin. I even think say the boy na officer already. Na intelligent chap sha based on the way he writes

Adebayo wey be like slowpoke dey chawuz person? shocked That person must be very frail.

I wish you’re the one that Navy Seal Team 6 came to assassinate. This thread would have been calm now.

You are a big fool.

You this idiot, what are you doing on this thread you bastard. You are a big fool from the way you talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tungfamily: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ilovetoinvest:

You this idiot, what are you doing on this thread you bastard. You are a big fool from the way you talk.

You are very stupid for calling me a bastard. I have a right to be on this thread just as much as anyone else. Afterall, my course mates have gone very far in the army. Infact; some of these new joiners will become batman for my course mates grin

As for that Newdelhi guy aka HitlerGaddafi, he is a big fool grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
It's a bit surprising why latter-day comers are hellbent on derailing this thread. Una don kuku dey already pursue legit contributors outta the thread. Please everyone should respect themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CAPTAINSP(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
I thought everyone here is a graduate or at least an adult?
What's up guys, wetin dey occur? cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
ugo4u:
It's a bit surprising why latter-day comers are hellbent on derailing this thread. Una don kuku dey already pursue legit contributors outta the thread. Please everyone should respect themselves.
I feel we can do something by reporting those monikers....we know the three at least. It's clear it's just one person derailing the thread with different monikers. Let's all just continue to report the accounts

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by JezCalMeJay(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
CAPTAINSP:
I thought everyone here is a graduate or at least an adult?
What's up guys, wetin dey occur? cry
my thoughts exactly

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Postanalyser: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
This wasn't the thread I joined

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HitlerGaddafi: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
No derailment henceforth. Anybody that derails , call on the mods or better still , we fvck him up the hard way. If you think one moniker belongs to another person, keep it to yourself and shove it up your ass. it doesn't cocern anybody. I'm not an active member here but it's irritating to see trolls take over the thread. The purpose of this thread is gradually being defeated. It's shouldn't be so. Anybody that derails this thread henceforth will be severely dealt with.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Deffjam: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
Stop taking the tung useless family serious. There was a particular thread on the crime section where he was busted as a member of bucaneer cult. He is the same person as 25tolife and deffjam. I will post his pictures here so the active personnels on this thread can get him arrested ASAP.
with all due respect,thats not me. I give you my word.

i have to bring myself down to reply u like this if not, i go blast you. Good p.m

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HitlerGaddafi: 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Deffjam:
with all due respect,thats not me. I give you my word.
Keep quiet my friend. You're the same person and I will mess you up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HitlerGaddafi: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Deffjam:
ok... no problem.

but I PRAY TO ALMIGHTY GOD, LET THE PERSON LIEING BETWEEN BOTH OF NEVER WITNESS TOMORROW MORNING.AMEN.
I'll quote you tomorrow morning when I wake up you this son of an armed robber. You are a walking corpse. There are alot of officers on this thread and they will get you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Deffjam:
ok... no problem.

but I PRAY TO ALMIGHTY GOD, LET THE PERSON LIEING BETWEEN BOTH OF NEVER WITNESS TOMORROW MORNING.AMEN.

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Boss! Easy on the curse o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Deffjam: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

I'll quote you tomorrow morning when I wake up you this son of an armed robber. You are a walking corpse. There are alot of officers on this thread and they will get you.
came down, i know say that tung guy don provoke you, i just dae read everything now. But bros, no be me be that. Walahi am not scared oo...i just dont want bad name again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by silentEXPLOSION: 2:55am On Nov 03, 2020
Been following this thread on a low for months now and I know how far this thread have helped me.

I want to make a honest appeal to the supposed trolls derailing this thread.

I don't know what drives you, I don't know your purpose. Maybe you want to feel fly, feel funky, feel popular or feed your over-bloated ego.

Please and please, know that some people's life depends on this. Some people have made that decision to join the NA for reasons best known to them. Respect that decision. I repeat, respect that decision.

If you don't have anything sensible to contribute, it's nice you keep shut. Put yourself in the shoes of the officers and aspirants. Be considerate. Don't be self-centred. Live and let live.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 2:56am On Nov 03, 2020
sikowitz17:
you shouldn’t have deleted the images you posted nah since ensure for you.. you’d have produced that major you spoke about by now
wetin u dey yarn, u mistook me for somelse bro!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 2:56am On Nov 03, 2020
Good morning, for those of you that applied for navy dssc, the list is out and your exam is on Saturday. Goodluck!!!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abkhad: 6:01am On Nov 03, 2020
Navy Dssc list is out. The online registration was closed on the 19th October just 2 weeks ago and the exams is on 7th November. For those saying Army will conduct exams get prepared

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HitlerGaddafi: 6:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Good morning, for those of you that applied for navy dssc, the list is out and your exam is on Saturday. Goodluck!!!
Good one .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 6:24am On Nov 03, 2020
My father's army what’s happening na, your sister force NN that just closed portal have shortlisted for exams we’re still here on assumptions embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Richieurch:
My father's army what’s happening na, your sister force NN that just closed portal have shortlisted for exams we’re still here on assumptions embarassed embarassed
Lol army likes to assume.. now that navy didn’t send the curfew and everything, you’ll see that list will come out ASAP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by orient53: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2020
Good morning prospective officers..... I've laughed a lot this morning....thanks to you all. Anytime i wake up to see an increase in number of pages, I always think there a development as per in shortlist but......anyways, if navy dssc is out, then indeed, army is gonna follow suit so, keep an open mind.

P.S.: New delhi, Tungfamily, kinga***, deffjam(I like dz guy already...even if he is or not d guy that was casted, his response was full of maturity), and the likes of others......as much as you're on this thread n replying, you guys also applied for this recruitment. Just go prepare for the 14th, and let ur comments from this point be reasonable. You can do it..... Let peace reign ndien *ubók Abasi*

Victory is from God Alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2020
Wow. Just wow.

This is not it. This is not it, we're derailing.

Anyway, I just came here to apologise to anyone whom my comments may have come across as insulting... It wasn't my intention, just a slight misunderstanding.

I read this thread from page 1 to the current page, and it was worth it. And the information here is encyclopedic for anyone looking at joining the Nigerian army. It would be unfair to derail this thread to the point of closure.

Personally, I won't be continuing with the process for reasons beyond my control. So this is me wishing those with a genuine interest and passion the very best, I see you and I'm rooting for you.

Please let's restore normalcy here ASAP.
Once again, my apologies to you all.

God bless the NA. Victory is from God alone.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Elsueno: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Can D exam come sooner pls

We are ready!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sikowitz17 Ugo4u
Abeg see person, as e waste slot!!! Niger delta boys no dey hear word oh.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Walex29: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
sbashir10:
Sikowitz17 Ugo4u
Abeg see person, as e waste slot!!! Niger delta boys no dey hear word oh.

lol...bro this one na small thing na, someone on that same list registered twice and both names came out concurrently with two different application number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.