Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1361176 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Explosiveskull is back to hail my fellow brothers in arms. Noting is killing that spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by frypuffpuff(m): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
sikowitz17:
Cos I want to be a field officer.. Everybody has their preferences.. Me, I like the thrill of the job..

Plus I have always wanted to pass out from the Nigerian defence academy..NDA gives you the right orientation for the job..

I'd have loved military policing put on SSC but it's strictly on DSSC. If not SSC is one thrilling experience.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
frypuffpuff:

I'd have loved military policing put on SSC but it's strictly on DSSC. If not SSC is one thrilling experience.
lol 3 of my SSC friends from course 46 Got MP.. like I said earlier on this thread.. the fact that you are SSC doesn’t mean you will be in combat corps.. I have two other guys that got supply and transport and finance.. SSC officers
So nothing is strictly in anything G

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by frypuffpuff(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
sikowitz17:
lol 3 of my SSC friends from course 46 Got MP.. like I said earlier on this thread.. the fact that you are SSC doesn’t mean you will be in combat corps.. I have two other guys that got supply and transport and finance.. SSC officers
So nothing is strictly in anything G
can you imagine... Information is power.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
I don't know why some Regular course cadets are so adamant yesterday I met one in town and obviously he blew AWOL for a flimsy excuse that he wanna move around Kaduna. E just be me like say make I tear the idiot slap, upon all the expulsion that happened this year the guy still had the mind to blow AWOL. Honestly, I started to see things from Sarham's point of view, the indiscipline by some of these youngsters is alarming, how normal human being go still get mind blow AWOL after more than 40 cadets were expelled for various reasons AWOL being one the offences. The worst thing is that they don't have anything reasonable they are coming to town to do, na just to waka upandan go drink beer and pepper soup then pursue all these malo girls.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
ugo4u:
I don't know why some Regular course cadets are so adamant yesterday I met one in town and obviously he blew AWOL for a flimsy excuse that he wanna move around Kaduna. E just be me like say make I tear the idiot slap, upon all the expulsion that happened this year the guy still had the mind to blow AWOL. Honestly, I started to see things from Sarham's point of view, the indiscipline by some of these youngsters is alarming, how normal human being go still get mind blow AWOL after more than 40 cadets were expelled for various reasons AWOL being one the offences. The worst thing is that they don't have anything reasonable they are coming to town to do, na just to waka upandan go drink beer and pepper soup then pursue all these malo girls.
Regulars and indiscipline na coursemate..
Cadet wey wan blow awol wey go wear full kit go town ehn.. you go know say e no care..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
ugo4u:
baba, it is part of the job oh... Cadet na magician

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
sikowitz17:
Cadet wey wan blow awol wey go wear full kit go town ehn.. you go know say e no care..
grin grin grin see liver. At least make dem disguise na.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
ugo4u:
big bro, theres no justification to the dude's action but you see ba, some silly things happen in the academy that if u arent steadfast ehn, you would just want to stay away from the Academy for the while, theres no much way I can explain it, I went through it, felt it too but I just can't blow AWOL ni.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Prospect048:
baba, it is part of the job oh... Cadet na magician
grin grin grin make NNAMDI con give us some sweet gist for aca abeg. With everything I've heard about ACA, I want a dose of it gaskiya

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dammysmart:
big bro, theres no justification to the dude's action but you see ba, some silly things happen in the academy that if u arent steadfast ehn, you would just want to stay away from the Academy for the while, theres no much way I can explain it, I went through it, felt it too but I just can't blow AWOL ni.
Is it academy is strict on SSC cadets than Regular?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Is it academy is strict on SSC cadets than Regular?
bro I cant say much really but many times the malice is just purely because we came for 9mnts n u just must cancel 5yrs job in 9mnts. Ask anybody u know that stayed in Ribadu since Feb till we left and hear the gist live n direct, we started seeing peace when we were moved to Afaka, not that Afaka is shai o but bro there's a difference between six and half a dozen.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by intrepidjay1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dammysmart:

Nagode bro... Aspa short one (Awol) ba anyone can blow it.. just manage and nvr be d one... T-branch is jex a place to suck shayi after long prep wing madness***

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
intrepidjay1:

Nagode bro... Aspa short one (Awol) ba anyone can blow it.. just manage and nvr be d one... T-branch is jex a place to suck shayi after long prep wing madness***
omo manage and dont be the one o, that's the slang bro!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by intrepidjay1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dammysmart:
omo manage and dont be the one o, that's the slang bro!

something like that... arm of village

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Make una continue o.... I wan check something for 800 .... my two plots dey dere

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Elsueno: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kalapizim:
lol I speak hausa and small Arabic too but na only hausa I put there with Chinese grin grin

Abi dem go send me go abroad

Yeah....they go send you abroad......to Benin republic or Cameronian border areas grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
intrepidjay1:

something like that... arm of village
ON

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
ugo4u:
The malice in the Academy just make some cadets to blow AWOL and to see small peace. I feel the main reason the guy blow AWOL na to withdraw he salary or should I say stipend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
sikowitz17:
Baba no cadet go blow AWOL with uniform I repeat no cadet, na with mufti. They'll drop the uniform and boots at a spot in the bush or rather they go about with their uniform and boots in their bag.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
So last last, no 1 prayer for SSC cadet na make dem move him moda go afaka grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Walex29:

lol...bro this one na small thing na, someone on that same list registered twice and both names came out concurrently with two different application number.
The system will see it as 2 different persons. We've people that bears the same full name with someone

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
Wahala for who apply to be colito ooo..You’ll suffer malice
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
sikowitz17:
Wahala for who apply to be colito ooo..You’ll suffer malice
the Lord be with you all o
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
oscarfrosh:

The malice in the Academy just make some cadets to blow AWOL and to see small peace. I feel the main reason the guy blow AWOL na to withdraw he salary or should I say stipend.
nah...withdrawal isnt difficult in the academy GTbank is there 247 to do that, you ll only face this problem as a collito in Ribadu. But Afaka...not a problem at all. Roger?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
sikowitz17:
So last last, no 1 prayer for SSC cadet na make dem move him moda go afaka grin
padi actually you would feel it in the first 2 or 3 months if u go to Afaka o but trust me naturally everybody will jel together laslas and you will integrate into the system properly but hmmmm I still would prefer you train in Ribadu and get moved to Afaka about 2months to POP like us. Reasons are very discreet It is disloyal for me to say here. In short, train in Ribadu and move later to Afaka else the kinda confusion you would be throwing ehn, even you will be impressed

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Good evening bros

Glad to see this thread going strong

Wish us all the very best

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dammysmart:
bro I cant say much really but many times the malice is just purely because we came for 9mnts n u just must cancel 5yrs job in 9mnts. Ask anybody u know that stayed in Ribadu since Feb till we left and hear the gist live n direct, we started seeing peace when we were moved to Afaka, not that Afaka is shai o but bro there's a difference between six and half a dozen.
Well, just like you guys say "who no come no go know". Till we reach we'll learn how to manoeuvre our way there ahead ahead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 2:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Well, just like you guys say "who no come no go know". Till we reach we'll learn how to manoeuvre our way there ahead ahead
Exactly bro, pls learn to manoeuvre o but manage and dont be caught, you will feel so dull. Never serve all the job in the academy u fit just die laslas, most job are "Ofecious" jobs so manage and learn manoeuvre but still dont be caught. Laslas theres no award for best job server in the academy. Initiative is needed.

Courtesy
Corp Commander Initiative Corp. (Manage and join this corp) lol

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 3:53am On Nov 05, 2020
Elsueno:

Yeah....they go send you abroad......to Benin republic or Cameronian border areas grin grin
Kai no talk am na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 3:59am On Nov 05, 2020
Blueelf:
Good evening bros
Glad to see this thread going strong
Wish us all the very best
Ogbeni blue welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 5:12am On Nov 05, 2020
Dammysmart:
Exactly bro, pls learn to manoeuvre o but manage and dont be caught, you will feel so dull. Never serve all the job in the academy u fit just die laslas, most job are "Ofecious" jobs so manage and learn manoeuvre but still dont be caught. Laslas theres no award for best job server in the academy. Initiative is needed.

Courtesy
Corp Commander Initiative Corp. (Manage and join this corp) lol
Yes sir grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.