Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1371236 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
NewDelhi:

It happened live an direct no be say dem tell me. NDA RC captains that are barely 26-30 years of age very tiny and slim , they look like something wey breeze fit blow why a full grown bouncer no go handle 3 of them at once . Don't you know how big some of those bouncers can be? They are body builders just like the picture below of Hakeem Williams.. You con dey tell me say three captains wan beat these type of person.. he go handle them with one hand.
anyone that still replying obviously have time, it is clear that you don't even know what you are saying from the start, so why wasting time to reply you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bifrost:
Somebody here is angry that some people are criticizing the army for some of their actions yet are begging to join the army.

So because someone wants to join the army, they should support the atrocities being committed by the army?

On a related note, I just saw a video on Twitter of a Nigeria army personnel flogging a lady in Peere, Ibadan on account of "indecent dressing" and I'm disappointed. https://twitter.com/STermined/status/1323032849835020293?s=19

The bar of the Nigerian army is below the Mariana trench.
The likes of sikowitz17 or whatever he calls himself

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LegendPV: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
I just wish say we talk about List matter now and forget all this one...
Spetsnaz and postanalyzer.... Biko where art thou?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
ELJC:
The likes of sikowitz17 or whatever he calls himself
lol I’m living in your head rent free..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Prospect048:
anyone that still replying obviously have time, it is clear that you don't even know what you are saying from the start, so why wasting time to reply you?
I don't need your reply. All I need is just to convince you that any soldier wey mess up for stretz go collect the beating of his life. If he like make he be RC or special force that one no convey boys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Koes:
common stop dere biko hv been reading d nonsense u are saying since yesterday. U dey compare soldier to cultist abeg which planet u take come 4rm self, stop d trash biko nd focus on gud things. I hope u are not going for dis job because is not by cause u can't make it. If u don't hv something gud to talk abt again u can leave d thread for gud aahhba
There's no difference between soldiers and cultist bro na just uniform separate them. Why go in hundreds just to beat up one man? No be so cultists dey do? If they born the soldier well why he no go alone.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
I say we stop responding to this guy....One moment he is new delhi the next moment he is kingazuibuke grin grin grin grin

we sabi am well well grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
jeff1607:

People fear Naija soldiers because they come in numbers in appraisal attacks if you hurt one of them. But a one on one fight doesn’t favor them, they aren’t as smart as u think and they believe in size and brute force, if you are above or 90kg and not worried of other soldiers interfering beating them is easy.
There's nothing special about them. The only reason it seems people fear them is the fear of a reprisal attack. One on one fight you go beat most of them but they don't give up easily and that's a fact. You might beat him to stupor but just have it at the back of your mind that he will come back with full squad to look for you and when you're out numbered, it's finished. So it's not advisable to fight them in a place you're familiar with or you live around. I remember during my msc days too in kwara state , one was beaten inside an ashawo joint by a nigha. That ashawo joint for Coca-Cola road just beside ariya hotel.. It was very funny. We knew if he left that place, he was gonna come back with a batallion. In less than few minutes, we all cleared. Most of them are cowards if you see videos where dem dey run for their lives when they sight Boko boys for norht East ehn u go burst laugh.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kalapizim:
I saw we stop responding to this guy....One moment he is new delhi the next moment he is kingazuibuke grin grin grin grin

Tungfamily, you never cease to attribute me to Kingazubike . You've been going from thread to thread making this claim. I've tried my best to ignore you but I'll leave you alone to wallow in your show of shame. The said azubike guy is even a personnel, not sure about that so how do the both of us relate.? Get a job if you have non. I will ignore you as much as I can. You don exist .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hello,
Lately the NA has been in the news for negative reasons which is sad and demoralising for any patriotic citizen most especially those willing to serve in that institution. However, it is a sin to compare Navy Seal Team 6 to any SF in Nigeria, not even our celebrated SBS can come close. But in all sincerity, our special forces especially AFSF and SBS when put to use are very deadly and have dealt decisive blows to insurgents ranging from search and rescue ops to CT and even elimination of HVTs. Most people wouldn't know this because military PR is very poor (may God forgive whoever is in charge of that duty) except for NAF who in my opinion are trying by releasing airstrike footage constantly through their SM handles.
If I'd talk about several mission stories I've heard from officers who I served in the disbanded AFSF I.e both (Belarus and Pakistan) one page won't suffice to do that. Actually they fueled my passion to join NA and not even NAF of NN (I know say my head no too correct grin) because you'd see videos of battles and encounters between them and BHT, damn! Those guys were ruthless to the insurgents back then and they tried to avoid AFSF guys coz they were so deadly. Late Lt.Col Abu Ali was part of them too.
If given the opportunity and resources needed, BHT can't thrive in NE and possibly would be decimated to the barest minimum within a few years. But then we all know the country we come from.

Please don't make the mistake of thinking our military especially NA is below average, if they want to work, they will. I'd share a little story of how an arms dealers was captured recently by INT officers along KD road. I hope I won't get into trouble for saying this.
INT unit got intel about a man (I won't reveal his identity) has made a deal to deliver some weapons to BHT from Libya through lake Chad. He can easily do that because of his influence and knowledge of the terrain. The dealer has recieved money for the arms and INT guys got the intel (actually he was on surveillance and he never knew they were tracking him. In fact no one would believe NA is capable of some daring ops). Now INT don't want to include infantry because of the fear of sabotage and they decided to engage their special unit (I don't know the name right now) this unit is comprised of highly trained SF soldiers led by LT Bature (I think he's 64 or 65 RC someone should correct me please) these guys are highly trained and skilled operate like DSS or let me hype them small (Nigeria CIA cool) and they take orders directly from COAS. They tracked this guy down from one state to another coz he was always on the move which made it difficult for them to apprehend him at first. It got to a point they alerted check points between Niger-Abuja-KD road. Well finally they caught him and he was whisked away.
Stories like this won't trend in mainstream media, in fact no one will ever know about this except those involved in the mission tell you which of course they're very secretive and won't say unless they trust you. The sacrifices these men make daily to give us the little peace we have currently some won't understand. I'm not saying things are the way it supposed to be but I've come to realise that the problem of the military does not lie in young officers and NCOs in fact sometimes not really on generals but our leaders. If we get it right from the top to the middle, everything will be alright.

We sometimes see overzealous officers abusing human right both in public and in private and I'd say it's not coz of the uniform. if you want to test a man's character, give him power

And please, joining NA is not compulsory. If you're not interested, let others who are willing to do the job do it.

Sit down and ask yourself this question
Why are you joining the NA? Only you know the answer to this question better than any of us here.

Personally, I want to join simply for the adventures attached coz no offense, our military especially NA is underfunded and not really glamorous like some officers want to paint it except you engage in something illegal or have a side hustle. I know it's a risky job, but for my passion, the risk is worth it.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kalapizim:
I saw we stop responding to this guy....One moment he is new delhi the next moment he is kingazuibuke grin grin grin grin

Bro en don cast for that other thread and no one really takes him serious there so he changed moniker (even though he used this one there too) and come here to troll.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
NewDelhi:

There's nothing special about them. The only reason it seems people fear them is the fear of a reprisal attack. One on one fight you go beat most of them but they don't give up easily and that's a fact. You might beat him to stupor but just have it at the back of your mind that he will come back with full squad to look for you and when you're out numbered, it's finished. So it's not advisable to fight them in a place you're familiar with or you live around. I remember during my msc days too in kwara state , one was beaten inside an ashawo joint by a nigha. That ashawo joint for Coca-Cola road just beside ariya hotel.. It was very funny. We knew if he left that place, he was gonna come back with a batallion. In less than few minutes, we all cleared. Most of them are cowards if you see videos where dem dey run for their lives when they sight Boko boys for norht East ehn u go burst laugh.

And even if you alone can beat 20 officers on 1-1 physical combat, how does it add value to your life?
Give me just 1 reason or way it adds value to your life and if not, kindly stfu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sportwin(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:
Hello,
Lately the NA has been in the news for negative reasons which is sad and demoralising for any patriotic citizen most especially those willing to serve in that institution. However, it is a sin to compare Navy Seal Team 6 to any SF in Nigeria, not even our celebrated SBS can come close. But in all sincerity, our special forces especially AFSF and SBS when put to use are very deadly and have dealt decisive blows to insurgents ranging from search and rescue ops to CT and even elimination of HVTs. Most people wouldn't know this because military PR is very poor (may God forgive whoever is in charge of that duty) except for NAF who in my opinion are trying by releasing airstrike footage constantly through their SM handles.
If I'd talk about several mission stories I've heard from officers who I served in the disbanded AFSF I.e both (Belarus and Pakistan) one page won't suffice to do that. Actually they fueled my passion to join NA and not even NAF of NN (I know say my head no too correct grin) because you'd see videos of battles and encounters between them and BHT, damn! Those guys were ruthless to the insurgents back then and they tried to avoid AFSF guys coz they were so deadly. Late Lt.Col Abu Ali was part of them too.
If given the opportunity and resources needed, BHT can't thrive in NE and possibly would be decimated to the barest minimum within a few years. But then we all know the country we come from.

Please don't make the mistake of thinking our military especially NA is below average, if they want to work, they will. I'd share a little story of how an arms dealers was captured recently by INT officers along KD road. I hope I won't get into trouble for saying this.
INT unit got intel about a man (I won't reveal his identity) has made a deal to deliver some weapons to BHT from Libya through lake Chad. He can easily do that because of his influence and knowledge of the terrain. The dealer has recieved money for the arms and INT guys got the intel (actually he was on surveillance and he never knew they were tracking him. In fact no one would believe NA is capable of some daring ops). Now INT don't want to include infantry because of the fear of sabotage and they decided to engage their special unit (I don't know the name right now) this unit is comprised of highly trained SF soldiers led by LT Bature (I think he's 64 or 65 RC someone should correct me please) these guys are highly trained and skilled operate like DSS or let me hype them small (Nigeria CIA cool) and they take orders directly from COAS. They tracked this guy down from one state to another coz he was always on the move which made it difficult for them to apprehend him at first. It got to a point they alerted check points between Niger-Abuja-KD road. Well finally they caught him and he was whisked away.
Stories like this won't trend in mainstream media, in fact no one will ever know about this except those involved in the mission tell you which of course they're very secretive and won't say unless they trust you. The sacrifices these men make daily to give us the little peace we have currently some won't understand. I'm not saying things are the way it supposed to be but I've come to realise that the problem of the military does not lie in young officers and NCOs in fact sometimes not really on generals but our leaders. If we get it right from the top to the middle, everything will be alright.

We sometimes see overzealous officers abusing human right both in public and in private and I'd say it's not coz of the uniform. if you want to test a man's character, give him power

And please, joining NA is not compulsory. If you're not interested, let others who are willing to do the job do it.

Why are you joining the NA? Only you know the answer to this question better than any of us here.

Personally, I want to join simply for the adventures attached coz no offense, our military especially NA is underfunded and not really glamorous like some officers want to paint it except you engage in something illegal or have a side hustle. I know it's a risky job, but for my passion, the risk is worth it.

Same here
The adventure , risk
But NA ehn
Blood and sweat

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:
Hello,

You are correct bro.. Bature na 64rc.. has always been an outstanding officer right from academy.. he even held the highest cadet appointment and took all the awards during his pop...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sportwin:

Same here
The adventure , risk
But NA ehn
Blood and sweat
That's it. I can say I'm a bit patriotic because I love my nation and I'm willing to put my life in the line to make it work. Make no unfortunate soul come dey talk anyhow about my father's army

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sportwin:

Same here
The adventure , risk
But NA ehn
Blood and sweat
lol you forgot tears.. Blood, Sweat and Tears

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
sikowitz17:
You are correct bro.. Bature na 64rc.. has always been an outstanding officer right from academy.. he even held the highest cadet appointment and took all the awards during his pop...
When my guy was gisting me about the mission, my mouth was wide agape. And I don't think he's bobo in me. You need to see the way they move. They don't wear camo. Just black on black like dss operatives, they don't use normally military vehicles they're always on the move and communicate with base just the way u watch in movies. Mhen, with stories I've heard about our military, especially NA, I still believe they're competent, lethal and deadly if there's no hindrance on their job.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
LegendPV:
I just wish say we talk about List matter now and forget all this one...
Spetsnaz and postanalyzer.... Biko where art thou?
You people should stop tagging me anyhow since here have become a place for senseless fights. You people should channel your energy to go and read your books instead of fighting as your exams is now on the 14th of November. I'll reconfirm from .......... if it has been approved.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Bro en don cast for that other thread and no one really takes him serious there so he changed moniker (even though he used this one there too) and come here to troll.
Lol you sabi also grin grin anyway all na cruise grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kalapizim:
Lol you sabi also grin grin anyway all na cruise grin
Na low budget weyre

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
There's this nairalander deathmachine. He was one time a nysc camp commandant sef. Where is the guy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Aninzevitus47: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
I remember when i was in nda in terma 2 before i got sack if u see d way them take treat clowns eh u go cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

You should be the one never to be taken seriously. Obviously you have a mental disorder . Schizophrenic in nature else you wouldn't be thinking I'm someone else. I just hope you don't run mad okay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Aninzevitus47:
I remember when i was in nda in terma 2 before i got sack if u see d way them take treat clowns eh u go cry
you were a cadet and you were SACKED? SACKED?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Aninzevitus47: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
sikowitz17
post=95604498:

you were a cadet and you were SACKED? SACKED?
65 rc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SeedofAbraham: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Please can one still reprint Application Slip on their portal?

I need to reprint the Slip having the Nigerian Army logo as I don't know the direct web link to visit... please come to my aid.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abkhad: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
The list will be out probably this week or so which will calm and raise some nerves here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
Putin007:

Guy, u might be putting a major and ur self in deep shit,

Military Intelligence guys will contact U
let them contact these clowns in uniform 1st lol
https://www.nigerianeye.com/2020/11/soldiers-on-endsars-duty-flog-woman-for.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
sleuthhound:
let them contact these clowns in uniform 1st lol
https://www.nigerianeye.com/2020/11/soldiers-on-endsars-duty-flog-woman-for.html?m=0
you shouldn’t have deleted the images you posted nah since ensure for you.. you’d have produced that major you spoke about by now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Aninzevitus47:

65 rc
you were SACKED or withdrawn? What basis?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
SeedofAbraham:

I need to reprint the Slip having the Nigerian Army logo as I don't know the direct web link to visit... please come to my aid.
cc Ugo4u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
SeedofAbraham:

You cant reprint even if you want to..the site is locked or something.. if you try opening it now, you’ll see..just go with the one you already printed.. they won’t not collect it because of logo.. many people that registered early didn’t have the army logo on the forms printed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.