Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1360701 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 11:37pm On Mar 03
Mymumhope:
i've got 2 friends in the military cus i attended a military secondary school, one is in the medical department and he told me to be honest with them during the psychology test, and tell them i once smoked but i stopped ..... then i got in touch with another friend today (a 2 star) that got admitted last year and he told me never to accept i once smoked, that it was going to cause issue for me. p.s this friend is already in ibadan camp and he's going to be part of the screening officers. so i dont know what to do honestly
he also asked his medical friends over there that would be part of the screening officers and he told me, they said i should never accept and deny till the last..... omo i just de confused honestly
I will advice you not to accept bro.
But you have the final say. May your decision lead you to success
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by trilacos: 3:11am On Mar 04
Scoutvibe:

I will advice you not to accept bro.
But you have the final say. May your decision lead you to success
can you send me the list?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by trilacos: 3:13am On Mar 04
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by checky619: 7:39am On Mar 04
Mymumhope:
i've got 2 friends in the military cus i attended a military secondary school, one is in the medical department and he told me to be honest with them during the psychology test, and tell them i once smoked but i stopped ..... then i got in touch with another friend today (a 2 star) that got admitted last year and he told me never to accept i once smoked, that it was going to cause issue for me. p.s this friend is already in ibadan camp and he's going to be part of the screening officers. so i dont know what to do honestly
he also asked his medical friends over there that would be part of the screening officers and he told me, they said i should never accept and deny till the last..... omo i just de confused honestly

Like i said earlier if were a chronic smoker before like you smoke everyday, it will definitely show in your system 30 days even after you stopped but if you where not a chronic smoker it will clear in your urine within 3-7 days, if they test you and it comes out positive, you will definitely be rejected but I know of someone the medical officer allowed him only because he said the truth and he was tested positive, there are so many soldiers that smoke weed, you can as well tell them you smoke cigarettes not weed.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 7:48am On Mar 04
checky619:

Like i said earlier if were a chronic smoker before like you smoke everyday, it will definitely show in your system 30 days even after you stopped but if you where not a chronic smoker it will clear in your urine within 3-7 days, if they test you and it comes out positive, you will definitely be rejected but I know of someone the medical officer allowed him only because he said the truth and he was tested positive, there are so many soldiers that smoke weed, you can as well tell them you smoke cigarettes not weed.
Officers incharge of medicals are not the same every. Let him pray that the decision he will take favours him
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by trilacos: 8:09am On Mar 04
Mymumhope:
don't tell them and drink water.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by checky619: 8:11am On Mar 04
Scoutvibe:

Officers incharge of medicals are not the same every. Let him pray that the decision he will take favours him

Exactly…. Good luck to him
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mymumhope: 8:45am On Mar 04
okay thanks
checky619:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Joshater(m): 1:25pm On Mar 04
Coping with contact lenses Is there another NDA I’m not aware of?? shocked you can’t use contact lenses in the NDA sir…
Scoutvibe:
I started to fall in love with Military stuff from my childhood days because my uncles are in military ( 2 army and 1 air force).
So I applied for NDA 69rc in 2017 and made it to the Afsb screening. It was during that screening that I find out that I was myopic ( I wasn't able to read the Snell chart ) and I was put on a red button. It was one corporal that helped me out with phone, so I was able to reach my uncle and everything was sorted out and I wasn't sent home. But when the final list was out I didn't make it sha but they told that surviving 5 years in NDA with poor eyesight is very hard.
But my younger sister that use to wear glasses applied NDA 73rc and she made the final list ( she is coping with contact lense)
I hope this one favours me oo and if I don't make it to final list
Bye bye to army is not my calling.

Lol my course mate for university in our 400lv applied NDA and made it. He is now in terma 3 or so
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Joshater(m): 1:29pm On Mar 04
Just drink lots of water, try moringa too… heard it’s good… act neutral too.. those doctors are psychologically inclined.. they’ll know if you was a smoker before by mere observations..

Mymumhope:
please i also made the list .. i've been following the thread on code since .... but i've got a quick question,
is it true phones aint allowed in camp?... also i used to smoke weed before ..but i stopped few week ago , wanted to know if there's anyway i can detox before i go for screening ... ive been on water therapy for sometime , i also exercise regularly . i dont know if its going to affect me
i already went for chest scan yesterday and i was told nothing is wrong with my chest and it aint black, but i'm still concerned
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 2:46pm On Mar 04
Joshater:
Coping with contact lenses Is there another NDA I’m not aware of?? shocked you can’t use contact lenses in the NDA sir…
Do you know the difference between contact lense and eyeglass
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Joshater(m): 5:48pm On Mar 04
I’m afraid I do sir,, and I’d re-iterate; there’s no 73rc female cadet making use of contacts…
A. During the medical stage of the AFSB, there’s a little source of light that’s usually pointed deeply into the eyes, I was made to believe then, detecting contacts was the aim of the parade..
B. If you manage to scale through that undetected,(maybe by promising the medical staff your sister or buying kebabs with 2 eggs), the rigors of the nda would make contacts extremely uncomfortable for a female Cadet… I mean sir, removing contacts during light outs and fixing it before first period?? Lol… or she’d sleep with it on?? Not possible…
C. Everything is possible under the sun… but I beg to make an exception as to this particular fact sir…

Scoutvibe:

Do you know the difference between contact lense and eyeglass

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 6:09pm On Mar 04
Joshater:
I’m afraid I do sir,, and I’d re-iterate; there’s no 73rc female cadet making use of contacts…
A. During the medical stage of the AFSB, there’s a little source of light that’s usually pointed deeply into the eyes, I was made to believe then, detecting contacts was the aim of the parade..
B. If you manage to scale through that undetected,(maybe by promising the medical staff your sister or buying kebabs with 2 eggs), the rigors of the nda would make contacts extremely uncomfortable for a female Cadet… I mean sir, removing contacts during light outs and fixing it before first period?? Lol… or she’d sleep with it on?? Not possible…
C. Everything is possible under the sun… but I beg to make an exception as to this particular fact sir…

Lol
I don't need to explain anything further again. Time will explain better to you.
I'm myopic and going for this dssc screening. Let watch how it goes
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Joshater(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04
Oh well then… good luck sir… just pray and be ten steps ahead of your villagemen!.! Heard successful candidates might train in afaka, instead of ribadu.. pray against it.. lol

Scoutvibe:

Lol
I don't need to explain anything further again. Time will explain better to you.
I'm myopic and going for this dssc screening. Let watch how it goes
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 7:09pm On Mar 04
Joshater:
Oh well then… good luck sir… just pray and be ten steps ahead of your villagemen!.! Heard successful candidates might train in afaka, instead of ribadu.. pray against it.. lol

I'm not using contact lense oo, But just praying my game formation work out well. I'm not afraid of medicals but final list.
Thanks for your concern
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by beta247: 9:05pm On Mar 04
Joshater:

I thought DSSC normally train at JAJI cantonment
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by BuddhaGautama: 9:33pm On Mar 04
Guys, screening has been shifted to April 15 to 28

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eminant: 11:04pm On Mar 04
Pls who can send me the list pdf make I check my name , it’s not just opening with my phone.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 11:42pm On Mar 04
Scoutvibe:

I'm not using contact lense oo, But just praying my game formation work out well. I'm not afraid of medicals but final list.
Thanks for your concern

This your confidence sha. Lmao… okay o
Jose Mourinho the formation master
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 11:42pm On Mar 04
beta247:

I thought DSSC normally train at JAJI cantonment
Last year was at old site NDA
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 6:51am On Mar 05
Stringz1:

This your confidence sha. Lmao… okay o
Jose Mourinho the formation master
Lol
U are funny
Why will medicals fear me grin only that eye is my problem. Even well organized military Like U.K USA, India etc accept eyeglasses. Nigeria stuff get as e dey be every time. But they won't see me.
My God is able

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by beta247: 1:58pm On Mar 05
Stringz1:

Last year was at old site NDA

Same six months?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by beta247: 9:18pm On Mar 05
Mymumhope:
please i also made the list .. i've been following the thread on code since .... but i've got a quick question,
is it true phones aint allowed in camp?... also i used to smoke weed before ..but i stopped few week ago , wanted to know if there's anyway i can detox before i go for screening ... ive been on water therapy for sometime , i also exercise regularly . i dont know if its going to affect me
i already went for chest scan yesterday and i was told nothing is wrong with my chest and it aint black, but i'm still concerned

Now you have more time for the detoxification. You sound funny candidate
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eminant: 10:21pm On Mar 05
Please, Í don’t understand, I thought is passport , this one people are seeing full picture in suit.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by machine606: 7:16am On Mar 06
Pls, I am in need of the shortlisted list for both NA and Airfoce. If anyone won't mind sending the PDF of site to download. Can't seem to find it online.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 7:30am On Mar 06
Eminant:
Please, Í don’t understand, I thought is passport , this one people are seeing full picture in suit.
You made the list.
Normally I think is those that makes the final list that will bring that one during. But anyhow sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eminant: 10:32am On Mar 06
The white canvas talked about, is it that rubber NYSC own or?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eminant: 2:04pm On Mar 06
machine606:
Pls, I am in need of the shortlisted list for both NA and Airfoce. If anyone won't mind sending the PDF of site to download. Can't seem to find it online.

Airforce never shortlist for Dssc snr brother
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by kot1917(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06
Eminant:

Abeg when they shortlist let us no
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by machine606: 10:15pm On Mar 06
Eminant:

Thanks, What if the exam list?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07
It is requested, just go and snap, it will be part of what you will submit
Eminant:
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07
Just get a white canvas, go to the market, u will see. Not that nysc own
Eminant:
The white canvas talked about, is it that rubber NYSC own or?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.