Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1368628 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 7:42pm On Mar 02

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 7:43pm On Mar 02
Marksmann007:
Thanks for all your contribution and inputs sir, my question is please do officers or cadets use prescription glasses?
How far
Did you make it
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 7:44pm On Mar 02
AmancalledGod:
of course they will drop some people the job is not easy to get
Hmmm.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by noblechoco(f): 8:44pm On Mar 02
profmsboi:

Hmmm, that's sad! Same here sha, I didn't make the list.
Same here
Because I’m tired of sitting at home
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oluwaseundami: 8:58pm On Mar 02
Scoutvibe:

I made the list

Awuuuu! Congratulations to you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by noblechoco(f): 9:30pm On Mar 02
Oluwaseundami:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 9:31pm On Mar 02
Oluwaseundami:

Thanks
What about you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by noblechoco(f): 9:32pm On Mar 02
Scoutvibe:

I made the list
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 9:41pm On Mar 02
noblechoco:

Congratulations
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by noblechoco(f): 10:07pm On Mar 02
Scoutvibe:

Thanks man
I’m a lady
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 10:34pm On Mar 02
noblechoco:

I’m a lady
Oh! Sorry dear
Thanks ma'am.
Did you try other force like navy, air force
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 10:54pm On Mar 02
Congratulations
Scoutvibe:

I made the list

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by noblechoco(f): 6:27am On Mar 03
Scoutvibe:

Oh! Sorry dear
Thanks ma'am.
Yes
Air Force
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 8:18am On Mar 03
Dannyhonda:
Congratulations
Thanks sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 8:19am On Mar 03
noblechoco:

Yes
Air Force
Good luck to you ma'am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by noblechoco(f): 8:52am On Mar 03
Scoutvibe:

Good luck to you ma'am
Amen
Thank you sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by beta247: 10:01am On Mar 03
Thread is quite
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mymumhope: 11:00am On Mar 03
possible applying for all together
Scoutvibe:

Oh! Sorry dear
Thanks ma'am.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oluwaseundami: 11:05am On Mar 03
Scoutvibe:

Thanks
What about you

Not on the list
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mymumhope: 11:19am On Mar 03
please i also made the list .. i've been following the thread on code since .... but i've got a quick question,
is it true phones aint allowed in camp?... also i used to smoke weed before ..but i stopped few week ago , wanted to know if there's anyway i can detox before i go for screening ... ive been on water therapy for sometime , i also exercise regularly . i dont know if its going to affect me
i already went for chest scan yesterday and i was told nothing is wrong with my chest and it aint black, but i'm still concerned

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eminence50: 11:36am On Mar 03
Mymumhope:
please i also made the list .. i've been following the thread on code since .... but i've got a quick question,
is it true phones aint allowed in camp?... also i used to smoke weed before ..but i stopped few week ago , wanted to know if there's anyway i can detox before i go for screening ... ive been on water therapy for sometime , i also exercise regularly . i dont know if its going to affect me
i already went for chest scan yesterday and i was told nothing is wrong with my chest and it aint black, but i'm still concerned
Stop smoking not just because you want to go for army Dssc but for your health concerned u will be disqualified because dy will check ur hand just like ndlea used to check for those that smoke Indian hemp....they will surely know u are smoking 100% it might not show in your heart but Dy know how to get you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MUTERIKA(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03
Please kindly send the list here O. The site is not loading from my end. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03
This is just screening, phones are allowed but when you make the final list, phones are not allowed. It depends on when you stopped but know that when they ask you some questions like evaluation, be honest with them. Itt is good you are running check but note that it is the one they will run on you that they will use.
Goodluck
Mymumhope:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by checky619: 3:57pm On Mar 03
Mymumhope:

If you were a heavy smoker before you stopped like you smoke everyday it will take at least 30 days before it will clear in your system, keep drinking water and if they ask if you smoke tell them the truth and how you’ve stopped a month before. Good luck
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03
checky619:

If you were a heavy smoker before you stopped like you smoke everyday it will take at least 30 days before it will clear in your system, keep drinking water and if they ask if you smoke tell them the truth and how you’ve stopped a month before. Good luck
I just dey laugh the truth ....candidate wan lack initiative.....OK o.....be honest....house dey wait you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 6:26pm On Mar 03
eclipsehemmy:
I just dey laugh the truth ....candidate wan lack initiative.....OK o.....be honest....house dey wait you
Just be smart and pray
Lol
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 6:29pm On Mar 03
checky619:

Sometimes they won't even find it. Na hunger in the stomach p dey go discover funny people
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 7:07pm On Mar 03
I started to fall in love with Military stuff from my childhood days because my uncles are in military ( 2 army and 1 air force).
So I applied for NDA 69rc in 2017 and made it to the Afsb screening. It was during that screening that I find out that I was myopic ( I wasn't able to read the Snell chart ) and I was put on a red button. It was one corporal that helped me out with phone, so I was able to reach my uncle and everything was sorted out and I wasn't sent home. But when the final list was out I didn't make it sha but they told that surviving 5 years in NDA with poor eyesight is very hard.
But my younger sister that use to wear glasses applied NDA 73rc and she made the final list ( she is coping with contact lense)
I hope this one favours me oo and if I don't make it to final list
Bye bye to army is not my calling.

Lol my course mate for university in our 400lv applied NDA and made it. He is now in terma 3 or so
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by beta247: 8:35pm On Mar 03
Congratulations to the shortlisted
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by kot1917(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03
Scoutvibe:
I started to fall in love with Military stuff from my childhood days because my uncles are in military ( 2 army and 1 air force).
So I applied for NDA 69rc in 2017 and made it to the Afsb screening. It was during that screening that I find out that I was myopic ( I wasn't able to read the Snell chart ) and I was put on a red button. It was one corporal that helped me out with phone, so I was able to reach my uncle and everything was sorted out and I wasn't sent home. But when the final list was out I didn't make it sha but they told that surviving 5 years in NDA with poor eyesight is very hard.
But my younger sister that use to wear glasses applied NDA 73rc and she made the final list ( she is coping with contact lense)
I hope this one favours me oo and if I don't make it to final list
Bye bye to army is not my calling.

Lol my course mate for university in our 400lv applied NDA and made it. He is now in terma 3 or so

Don’t worry brother
Congratulations on your passing out parade

We shall celebrate your story too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mymumhope: 10:38pm On Mar 03
okay
checky619:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mymumhope: 10:39pm On Mar 03
so what do you suggest my guy ,..... cus i'm really confused
eclipsehemmy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.