Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) (9735 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by franzis(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by Emac34: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
DIS IS WORST THAN RAPE
Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by amunkita(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Abeg I feel like squeezing one now, volunteers get paid in Dollars..

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Op angry
You shoulda put graphic content in the title

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
This is wickedness. cool

1 Like

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by myfantasies(f): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dis guy think say na foam he dey press?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Op angry
I don't like seeing stuffs like this too sad

1 Like

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lmaooo..booboo der wunt be no next guy..so squeeze all ur want.. cheesycheesycheesy Muaaah!

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by rejoicebae(f): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lawd!!z he pressing an orange?guys sha

1 Like

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
such wickedness .
Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by kizolo(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Is this one pressing or tearing?

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lord!

Seems the girl likes it that way

1 Like

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by Swaggzkid: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Old pics.
Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by IamChuks(m): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
iyke926:

I don't like seeing stuffs like this too sad

I love it....
Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by SailorXY: 12:21am On Jan 21, 2016
Sadist cool
Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by Chanchit: 3:40am On Jan 21, 2016
Chei! Na living thing boobs person press like this?!
Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by purplecoco(f): 3:50am On Jan 21, 2016
What's graphic here?

1 Like

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Op angry

grin grin grin...Graphic content ni,graphic content ko,like its even painful.
Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 21, 2016
sauceny:

grin grin grin...Graphic content ni,graphic content ko,like its even painful.
angry
Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by 7footre(m): 6:41am On Jan 21, 2016
Only God knows how much he paid for bride price. He wants to recover every
Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by girl4rmspace(f): 6:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Eeyah poor girl

1 Like

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by Dahveydson(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2016
Na wa
Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by tonygee88(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Lmaooo..booboo der wunt be no next guy..so squeeze all ur want.. cheesycheesycheesy Muaaah!
Lolz
Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by tonygee88(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2016
girl4rmspace:
Eeyah poor girl
Is she not enjoying it?

1 Like

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by tonygee88(m): 7:06am On Jan 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
What if the boobs get plasmolysed in the course of doing that? grin
Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by cruzita(f): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2016
grin the girl should have grabbed his scrotum and press it the way he is doing to her breast after all both are round and both of them should be pressing something together

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by girl4rmspace(f): 7:17am On Jan 21, 2016
tonygee88:

Is she not enjoying it?

enjoying it at her own expense, cos when the guy finally leaves her, she would be the one living with a slippers looking boob

1 Like

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by holuwole12(m): 7:17am On Jan 21, 2016
Haaaa... dis not good ooo handling her boobs like a trailer's steering grin

1 Like

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by tonygee88(m): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2016
girl4rmspace:

enjoying it at her own expense, cos when the guy finally leaves her, she would be the one living with a slippers looking boob
i
Slippers? grin. Slippers stil cool.. Mention 'fried egg'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by tonygee88(m): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2016
cruzita:
grin the girl should have grabbed his scrotum and press it the way he is doing to her breast after all both are round and both of them should be pressing something together
j
Bad gal
Re: Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) by misspicy(f): 7:35am On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Op angry You shoulda put graphic content in the title
Very graphic embarassed this looks like a murder scene, dude is murdering the boobs grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! / She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) / I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.