Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother (1163 Views)

What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More / I Didnt Like My Dad When I Was A Kid And Still Dont Like Him Now I'm Grown Up / ' Marry Someone Like Yourself' Or ' Opposite Attracts'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by Raffa(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Am 20 year old but My mother do give me problem anytime shes around with me at home cus we stay together, she make life harder for me... And she started dis act since november i came back from sch cus am done with my (ND) Pls what should i do
Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by Cutehector(m): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Urm I think u should drink poison.
Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by dyadeleye(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Raffa:
Am 20 year old but My mother do give me problem anytime shes around with me at home cus we stay together, she make life harder for me... Pls what should i do

Well, you are just 20 and you think your mama is doing the wrong thing by nurturing you., you will soon understand ..its a matter of time boy....besides, your mother is irreplaceable....
Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by Chubhie: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Raffa:
Am 20 year old but My mother do give me problem anytime shes around with me at home cus we stay together, she make life harder for me... Pls what should i do
How do you mean by making life harder for you? can you cite an example?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by Raffa(m): 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
An example Any tin i do has never been gud for her
Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by abimbawealth(f): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
What you should do to yourself or to your mother?
Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by thorpido(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Where's your father?
You probably think your mother's making life hard for you because you think you're grown at 20yrs and you want to be independent.
Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by Raffa(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
To my self .. I dont min i want to be alone
Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by taryour(f): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Raffa:
Am 20 year old but My mother do give me problem anytime shes around with me at home cus we stay together, she make life harder for me... And she started dis act since november i came back from sch cus am done with my (ND) Pls what should i do

Start by growing up and dont let friends get into your head. Become a very responsible and humble man. Your mum is most likely a single mother so please appreciate and respect her. And also dont forget to thank God for keeping her for you.
Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by taryour(f): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Cutehector:
Urm I think u should drink poison.

Not good. Why na
Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by Raffa(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tank my lady @ tayo
Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by Cutehector(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
taryour:

Not good. Why na
cuz it's d best answer.
Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by taryour(f): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Cutehector:
cuz it's d best answer.

Hmmmm. I doubt you meant what you typed.
Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by taryour(f): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Raffa:
Tank my lady @ tayo
Am Female, and you are welcome.
Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by Swissheart(f): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ehyah... ... ..... You probably think you are now of age. it happens but pls respect her.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by yinkuscious(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Raffa:
seriously you need to work on yourself, remember all that your mum has done for u since you are young. this do happen to some people as well, u think you know or understand better than your mum even ashame to tell people this is your mum. get a rethink, remember all that she has done for u and try to embrace your mother. there is no better mum than your mum out there
Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by Raffa(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ok
Re: I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother by tpiar: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Can A Husband Be Accused Of Raping His Wife? / I'm A Product Of A Broken Home / Nigeria Boy In Milan Italy Needs His Family (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.