Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? (2315 Views)

Small signs to show The End Is Coming / Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) / Jesus Is Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by Jaylone(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2009
Noah in his days prepared for the rain. The people never saw rain so disbelieved him. The rest is history. Now in our days, Jesus said He is coming back again. No man knows the day nor the hour.

The question is this, ARE YOU READY? What preparation should be made and how can you know when you are ready?

"And what I say unto you I say unto all, WATCH"
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by Tudor6(f): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2009
Yes i am ready for the groom.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by Ekpe2009: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2009
Iam ready, Am still praying for His grace to keep me ever ready
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by KAG: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2009
Jaylone:

The people never saw rain so disbelieved him. The rest is history.

Wait, what? Who never saw rain? What's history? I don't think you're using the word "history" right.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by jagunlabi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2009
How would anybody recognize jesus when he "comes back" since nobody living in the present times knows how he looks like?
Are all christians going to rush their faces down into the dusts when they see an image of a hippie looking whiteman coming through the clouds?This illusion will be very easy to serve to the gullible christian audiences worldwide with the kind of technology that is available now.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by noetic2: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2009
jagunlabi:

How would anybody recognize jesus when he "comes back" since nobody living in the present times knows how he looks like?

leave that to the believers . . . . .are u ready?

KAG:

Wait, what? Who never saw rain? What's history? I don't think you're using the word "history" right.

what are thou talking about?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by jagunlabi(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2009
noetic2:

are u ready?
Ready for what?For the greatest holographic show called THE BLUEBEAM PROJECT?I actually will pay good money to see it because it is going to be hysterical. grin
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by noetic2: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2009
jagunlabi:

Ready for what?For the greatest holographic show called THE BLUEBEAM PROJECT?I actually will pay good money to see it because it is going to be hysterical. grin

very hysterical . . . , considering that u are HELL bound grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by Tudor6(f): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2009
One question: how do we get ready?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by noetic2: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2009
Tudór:

One question: how do we get ready?

giving ur life to Christ. . . . .acknowledging Him as ur Saviour.

Submitting completely to the will of the Father . . . . .living for Him

His grace will sufficiently prepare u and see u through.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by jagunlabi(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2009
noetic2:

very hysterical . . . , considering that u are HELL bound grin grin grin grin
Hell will be fun,noetic.It can never be worse than spending an eternity kissing the butt of Mr yahweh the butcher god and his son(or is it himself?), jesus. shocked grin
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by KAG: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2009
noetic2:

what are thou talking about?

Oh dear! Just in case there were any doubt in my mind about your parsing abilities, eh? I was talking about this: "The people never saw rain so disbelieved him. The rest is history"

You know, the one where the OP implied there was no rain before approximately 4004 BCE; and it's history.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by Jaylone(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2009
The most important thing is to be ready and not to convince any one. Noah preached to the people and as Jesus put it, "But as the days of Noe were, so shall the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall the coming of the Son of man be"
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by Tudor6(f): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2009
How many times will they tell you that noah's flood is all one big LIE?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by noetic2: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
KAG:

Oh dear! Just in case there were any doubt in my mind about your parsing abilities, eh? I was talking about this: "The people never saw rain so disbelieved him. The rest is history"

You know, the one where the [b]OP implied there was no rain before approximately 4004 BCE; [/b]and it's history.

This is exactly what I meant by running in circle. How did u deduce that there was no rain for 4004 BCE?

KAG is at it again!
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by noetic2: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2009
jagunlabi:

Hell will be fun,noetic.It can never be worse than spending an eternity kissing the butt of Mr yahweh the butcher god and his son(or is it himself?), jesus. shocked grin
Nope, again u are wrong. u would only be in hell with satan. grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by noetic2: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2009
Tudór:

How many times will they tell you that noah's flood is all one big LIE?

How many times have it been established that this flood indeed took place.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by Tudor6(f): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2009
Noetic I'm no geologist but your evidences for the flood were dismissed in numerous threads. . .
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by noetic2: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2009
Tudór:

Noetic I'm no geologist but your evidences for the flood were dismissed in numerous threads. . .

by who?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by KAG: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2009
noetic2:

This is exactly what I meant by running in circle. How did u deduce that there was no rain for 4004 BCE?

KAG is at it again!

Oop's, while there was no rain before around 4004 BCE - because that's when the Earth and the universe were created, don't you know - the date I should have mentioned was 2348 b.c.e which is when the flood occurred. *wink* *wink* *nudge nudge*. Well, that's if you're one of those Biblical literalists. Using Ussher's very literal reading of the Bible, and juxtaposing it with the bizarre claim that there was no rain before the mythical flood gives us no rain before 2348 B.C.E.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by noetic2: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2009
KAG:

Oop's, while there was no rain before around 4004 BCE - because that's when the Earth and the universe were created, don't you know - the date I should have mentioned was 2348 b.c.e which is when the flood occurred. *wink* *wink* *nudge nudge*. Well, that's if you're one of those Biblical literalists. Using Ussher's very literal reading of the Bible, and juxtaposing it with the bizarre claim that there was no rain before the mythical flood gives us no rain before 2348 B.C.E.

absolute Rubbish.

The OP they did not believe cos they saw no rain. . . . .how does this imply that they saw no rain for 4004 BC? did u bother to ask the OP?

They saw no rain coming, between the time of noah's preaching and the eventual flood. is that too hard to deduce?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by toneyb: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2009
noetic2:

How many times have it been established that this flood indeed took place.

Established? grin grin grin grin. Is that what you call established? Next time you will come and tell us that you have established that stars really fought along side yahweh's men in battles. grin grin what a ridiculous blow hard.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by noetic2: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2009
toneyb:

Established? grin grin grin grin. Is that what you call established? Next time you will come and tell us that you have established that stars really fought along side yahweh's men in battles. grin grin what a ridiculous blow hard.

grin grin grin

You are such a joker. keep muddling everything up.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by KAG: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2009
noetic2:

absolute Rubbish.

The OP  they did not believe cos they saw no rain. . . . .how does this imply that they saw no rain for 4004 BC? did u bother to ask the OP?

You might want to read my previous post again; you know, the one that starts with a oop's, then goes on to mention Ussher, and 2348 B.C.E. Yeah, that one.

They saw no rain coming, between the time of noah's preaching and the eventual flood. is that too hard to deduce?  

The English language. Learn it, if you want to use it. The OP wrote: "The people never saw rain so disbelieved him".

Do you want me to pull up the definition of the term "never" and how it effects on a sentence depending on how it is used?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by toneyb: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2009
noetic2:

grin grin grin

You are such a joker. keep muddling everything up.

Please can you re-establish your lalala "scientific evidence"?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by noetic2: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2009
toneyb:

Please can you re-establish your lalala "scientific evidence"?

now u want to rob this in. . . . . I am still waiting for ur SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE . . . .I am sure mazaje has been looking for it, that y he is not online. grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by toneyb: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2009
noetic2:

now u want to rob this in. . . . . I am still waiting for ur SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE . . . .I am sure mazaje has been looking for it, that y he is not online. grin grin grin

Didn't dalaman put them forth to you on the other thread? You promised to refute them but ended up disapointiing him despite his pleadings that he doen't want to wait in vain. What happened did you go through all the creationist websites and found nothing?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by noetic2: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2009
toneyb:

Didn't dalaman put them forth to you on the other thread? You promised to refute them but ended up disapointiing him despite his pleadings that he doen't want to wait in vain. What happened did you go through all the creationist websites and found nothing?

sorry I am lost. did u mean the SHAMELESS copy-paste from talk-origin?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by toneyb: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2009
noetic2:

sorry I am lost. did u mean the SHAMELESS copy-paste from talk-origin?

Which part of the shameless copy paste did you refute?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by bawomolo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2009
yes i'm ready with my baseball bat in hand.

no thief at night would surprise me grin
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by manmustwac(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2009
How do you know jesus is coming? Please let me know where ugot the information from? And the time day month year where e go appear etc so i can be ready?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? by Tudor6(f): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2009
Bawomolo i'm definately with you on that one. . . .  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Reformation Day! / A Message To Atheists And God Mockers / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens- Backsliding : Not An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.