Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

She Lied About Her Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied About Her Age (1289 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied About Her Age by wellmax(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Its been a common trend among ladies to lie about their age, but should they do that to their guys?

I just got a job with this firm in Lagos and quickly bonded with a lady that was so nice in putting me through my daily tasks. We became best of friends and I'd asked her out.

I work with HR and have access to all staff bio data. Recently I was working on the staff data base and discovered that the date of birth on her CV and WASSCE certificate when she was employed is different from the one she gave during a recent staff data update.

This 'new' age is what she's told me too. Thing is I'm actually 10 months older than her, but she's adjusted it to look 3 yrs younger, should I confront her with my discovery or just ignore it?

Please advice me on what to do. I'm actually dating her now, and she can be very emotional.
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
what's your business nah undecided

nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Age by Edwinmason(m): 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:

nawa ooo
abeg help me ask am

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Edwinmason:
abeg help me ask am
he tire me jare undecided
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Cholls(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
My brothers and sisters here they come again...
Re: She Lied About Her Age by wellmax(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:

nawa ooo

Edwinmason:
help me ask am oo
My babe lied to me about her age and you ask what's my business?
Re: She Lied About Her Age by supo19884: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Be silent about it, don't confront her because she won't be free any longer to mingle with u
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Errm, if she doesn't trust you enough to come clean with you in a matter as minute as age, I can't but wonder what the whole dating ish between you guys feel like. Bed of lies?
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
wellmax:

when best of friends becomes babe

Nigerian men undecided and their confused ways of expression undecided

if she's your babe then you can talk to her smiley . It might not really change anything tho
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Elosky20: 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
lie about urs also. or atleast double the lie
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
undecided
Re: She Lied About Her Age by spartoo: 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
na best of friends u call me oo.
jst play along. forget u saw anytin.
last last she go still cheat on u abi u no see Ice Prince?
behave like the Romans wen u ar in Rome. welcome to Rome. undecided
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Afraid of lassa fever? Click the link below to protect yourself and family against the virus http://themedicaid..com/2016/01/lassa-fever-preventive-measures-against.html?m=1
Re: She Lied About Her Age by tubouncen(m): 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Are u sure it's only her age she lied about
Re: She Lied About Her Age by ucnwafor(m): 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Op if a lady u are dating can't tell u her exact age, hmmmmmm I doubt if she loves you bT just give her time mayb she might open up one of the days
Re: She Lied About Her Age by valdes00(m): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
So wot if she lied abt her age..... Like say u gt plans to marry her.... No b chop clean mouth u wan do
Re: She Lied About Her Age by naijaboiy: 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:

nawa ooo
Hes currently dating her.

Is that not enough excuse? undecided
Re: She Lied About Her Age by naijaboiy: 12:00am On Jan 21, 2016
valdes00:
So wot if she lied abt her age..... Like say u gt plans to marry her.... No b chop clean mouth u wan do
And because you are God that knows all. Right? undecided
Re: She Lied About Her Age by talktonase(m): 12:12am On Jan 21, 2016
4uvk up guy...
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Edwinmason(m): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2016
wellmax:

My babe lied to me about her age and you ask what's my business?
Since when she turn ur babe?
Re: She Lied About Her Age by NemzySeries(m): 12:19am On Jan 21, 2016
ma guy no vex, she only told u her football age....she must av retired frm arsenal FC
Re: She Lied About Her Age by cruzita(f): 12:21am On Jan 21, 2016
sorry bro that's her nairaland age
Re: She Lied About Her Age by kaziblake(f): 12:21am On Jan 21, 2016
You guys are age mate.
No big deal.
Re: She Lied About Her Age by valdes00(m): 12:36am On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

And because you are God that knows all. Right? undecided
Its obvious that's wot he wants to do.... you don't nid a soothsayer to tell u
Re: She Lied About Her Age by naijaboiy: 12:54am On Jan 21, 2016
valdes00:

Its obvious that's wot he wants to do.... you don't nid a soothsayer to tell u
Really? undecided
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 21, 2016
wellmax:
Its been a common trend among ladies to lie about their age, but should they do that to their guys?

I just got a job with this firm in Lagos and quickly bonded with a lady that was so nice in putting me through my daily tasks. We became best of friends and I'd asked her out.

I work with HR and have access to all staff bio data. Recently I was working on the staff data base and discovered that the date of birth on her CV and WASSCE certificate when she was employed is different from the one she gave during a recent staff data update.

This 'new' age is what she's told me too. Thing is I'm actually 10 months older than her, but she's adjusted it to look 3 yrs younger, should I confront her with my discovery or just ignore it?

Please advice me on what to do. I'm actually dating her now, and she can be very emotional.
What will you do with the advice if I may ask? I don't know why u need advice on trivial issue like this.
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hes currently dating her.

Is that not enough excuse? undecided
I've replied him undecided
Re: She Lied About Her Age by aspabay(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Just encourage her to be truthful. Because you will need another lie to cover a lie.

(1) (Reply)

No Man Should Get Married If He Is Not Ready For This One Thing / Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men / Epic Response I Gave Girl Demanding Free Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.