Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge (3233 Views)

CBN Lifts Forex Ban On Toothpicks And 47 Other Items / FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge / N50 Stamp Duty Imposed On Bank Customers By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by kibzz(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
THE Federal Government through the Central Bank of Nigeria, on Tuesday, imposed stamp duty of N50 on bank customers for money received into their accounts.

This no doubt however is a fraud in many aspects. Although, “For all avoidance of doubt the following receipts are however exempted from imposition of stamp duties: payments of deposits or transfer by self to self whether inter or intra bank; and any form of withdrawals/transfers from saving accounts; It should be noted that these charges are only payable by receiving accounts;

However, Nigerians shouldn't be troubled. The best way to beat this system is outline below:

Step 1: gather the amount of money to be deposited.
Step 2: divide it by 900NGN or if U are like me, divide by 999NGN.
Step 3: pick the number of payment slips you need.
Step 4: deposit accordingly.

Traditional methods can also be applied;
1: bury deep in the ground of your backyard and tie red cloth around it.
2: bury deep in the ground, kill chicken constantly on the spot and pour oil.
3: bury in the floor and use "dig and faint charm".

I hope I've saved your 50NGN..

Please if you have other methods, you can drop as comments.. Save Nigeria from A**.. Peace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by libertyfather(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
A whole lot of 50naira, there will always be a way so far I was able to boycott ATM 65naira charges, I will work this out as well

5 Likes

Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by alatbaba1(m): 12:07am On Jan 21, 2016
libertyfather:
A whole lot of 50naira, there will always be a way so far I was able to boycott ATM 65naira charges, I will work this out as well

Hw did u go abt =N= 65 ATM charges. Sound interesting

1 Like

Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by kibzz(m): 12:11am On Jan 21, 2016
Bros you be highest oh.. How did u do that 65NGN charges??

libertyfather:
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by libertyfather(m): 12:21am On Jan 21, 2016
alatbaba1:

Hw did u go abt =N= 65 ATM charges. Sound interesting

kibzz:
Bros you be highest oh.. How did u do that 65NGN charges??

My brodas t very simple, I don't exceed their 3times limit, not lately that we have banks everywhere....i don't want to name banks cause they won't pay me for AD wink

3 Likes

Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by Olarajee(m): 12:41am On Jan 21, 2016
hehehhehe.... Naija i hail o...!

1 Like

Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by god2good: 12:59am On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by Remii(m): 5:14am On Jan 21, 2016
people who can bypass it are not the target so don't worry

2 Likes

Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by kibzz(m): 6:12am On Jan 21, 2016
Who's this guy

Remii:
people who can bypass it are not the target so don't worry
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by ETHIX(m): 6:59am On Jan 21, 2016
kibzz:
THE Federal Government through the Central Bank of Nigeria, on Tuesday, imposed stamp duty of N50 on bank customers for money received into their accounts.

This no doubt however is a fraud in many aspects. Although, “For all avoidance of doubt the following receipts are however exempted from imposition of stamp duties: payments of deposits or transfer by self to self whether inter or intra bank; and any form of withdrawals/transfers from saving accounts; It should be noted that these charges are only payable by receiving accounts;

However, Nigerians shouldn't be troubled. The best way to beat this system is outline below:

Step 1: gather the amount of money to be deposited.
Step 2: divide it by 900NGN or if U are like me, divide by 999NGN.
Step 3: pick the number of payment slips you need.
Step 4: deposit accordingly.

Traditional methods can also be applied;
1: bury deep in the ground of your backyard and tie red cloth around it.
2: bury deep in the ground, kill chicken constantly on the spot and pour oil.
3: bury in the floor and use "dig and faint charm".

I hope I've saved your 50NGN..

Please if you have other methods, you can drop as comments.. Save Nigeria from A**.. Peace

Hmmmm some banks have started charging N210 per transfer form. Am sure other measures will apply and teller deposit slips will attract a fee. Then u will be more careful how to use the bank's instruments with caution and care
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by olafotad: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2016
simply tell your depositors to write 'self' on d slip

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by ImpactWorld(m): 7:08am On Jan 21, 2016
I can't stop laughing
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by uwa1(m): 7:16am On Jan 21, 2016
While some of us are looking for ways to beat the #50 charge, some banks are already putting modalities in place to make sure their customers pays double........ Banks, Filling Stations owners, Federal Govt, etc are all dsame....
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by Super1759: 7:32am On Jan 21, 2016
Is these really serious and true?
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by luckman20(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2016
Weyrey ni op "olohun gbo"
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by Basildvalour(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2016
olafotad:
That's a better way that's if the teller won't raise an eyebrow when you are paying into a ladies account and you are male
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by adexdon(m): 8:05am On Jan 21, 2016
naija for real
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by lloydpras: 8:19am On Jan 21, 2016
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by deanoffaculty: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2016
Need to start patronizing Ifeoma,the ESUSU collector. She no fit deduct #50 from my Akpalalapala anyhow....she no fit!

1 Like

Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by Lanretoye(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2016
@ OP,you think say na only allowee dem dey save for bank?
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by emmykk(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Since payment or transfer to self is not included tell the person paying you to use your name in place of his name and copy the teller number and send to you.

Eg peter want to pay mike N5K and peter dont want to receive the money as N9,950.

PETER SHOULD tell mike to use peter in the name of depositor in the teller ,then mike must show he paid the cash by sending the teller number to peter or keep the teller number as evidence of payment

2 Likes

Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by Bash92(m): 10:46am On Jan 21, 2016
olafotad:
You are smart bro

1 Like

Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by currency10(m): 10:47am On Jan 21, 2016
9ja people always have there way to bypass technology.
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by VocalWalls: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2016
For all avoidance of doubt the following receipts are however exempted from imposition of stamp duties: payments of deposits or transfer by self to self whether inter or intra bank; and any form of withdrawals/transfers from saving accounts

This is the only way out.
Just fill the depositor's name as 'self' or as the name of the account holder.
That's all.
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by holuphisayor(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2016
VocalWalls:

This is the only way out.
Just fill the depositor's name as 'self' or as the name of the account holder.
That's all.
Must u post this online?

1 Like

Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by VocalWalls: 11:06am On Jan 21, 2016
holuphisayor:

Must u post this online?

Ask the OP
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by eightsin(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2016
We will be having a whole lot of self depositors

1 Like

Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by emmchi(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Why most i go through all this stress when the receiver pay the N50 stamp duty
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Poverty go kill some people for this country
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by dosht(f): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
holuphisayor:

Must u post this online?
Must you quote him?
Re: How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge by holuphisayor(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
dosht:

Must you quote him?
Ask ursef

(1) (Reply)

'Forbes' 2019 Richest People In The World: Dangote Spots 136 On The List (Pics) / How To Create A Business Email Account Free / Make Money From Home With Opay App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.