Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,526 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

How To Create A Business Email Account Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Business Email Account Free (3226 Views)

How To Get Business Email Address / Get A Professional Business Email Address For You/Your Company / How To Create A Payoneer Account Free Usa,uk Number Without Social Security Numb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Business Email Account Free by Oworock(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Business email address can bring a great impact on your business and also make you look more professional when you are sending business email to your clients or you are sending a proposal for a new contract or even when you are recruiting new staff for your business.

Business Email Definition

Business email is a type of emails for your business and only for your business alone. This type of email always end in with your business name like @YourBusinessName.com. This email address make your business look more real and mean you are really into business.

Business email address can help you open doors where there is need for cooperate identification and also it helps you in marketing your brand name whenever you send a mail to a new or old customer.
Business Email Address Ideas
Business email can vary on what your company does, but in most cases, what the email serves for will determine if the business email keywords.

Business email address ideas for every businesses

Info@YourBusinessName.com
Ask@YourBusinessName.com
Sales@YourBusinessName.com
Contact@YourBusinessName.com
Hr@YourBusinessName.com
Bookings@YourBusinessName.com
Book@YourBusinessName.com

From the above email ideas, you can be creative with it and use keywords in your business to form a business email keywords or ideas. You can also decide to use the email address based on the name of the handler, for example you can have CEO@YourBusinessName.com or Secretary@YourBusinessName.com as this will also help the sender to be sure he is sending the email to the right person in the company.

Steps in Business Email Creation

Step 1. Login into your Cpanel account
Step 2. After you logon into your cpanel, check for Email tab and then click on Email accounts
Step 3 After clicking on the Email Accounts in the above image, then click on the +Create in the right corner
Step 4. The next page after clicking on the create button will be where you are going to create a new email and also assign email size to your email. The email size and number of emails you can create will be determined by your hosting package. If you want an unlimited hosting package you can check Bluehost.

1. This is the domain you are creating your email for, if you have many domain hosted in your hosting account, then you need to click on it to change the domain name to the one you are creating the business email for
2. This is the username of the email, this can include only the name i.e info, contact, CEO or any type of name you want to use for your email address.
3. Enter the password you will be using to access the email account you created. This password can be different from your hosting password or any password you have before and don’t want to use
4. Storage space is where you will be able to set the amount of storage for your hosted email. This has effect on the amount of emails you receive and send and also have to be used with care because if your email storage allocation is full, then you will miss new incoming emails
5. Click on create when you have done all the above steps and then your email account is ready.

How to Check New Emails on Emails hosted on Cpanel
To check for new emails or to send email on your cpanel hosted email can be done by visiting YourBusinessName.com/webmail and then login into the Webmail panel with the email credentials you created above. Some hosting providers can have a different ways of accessing their webmail therefore, you may need to read their support files or contact them for help.

Source https://oworock.com/2020/01/create-great-business-email-address.html?ref=nairaland

CC Lalasticala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Business Email Account Free by dawnomike(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pretty nice one
Re: How To Create A Business Email Account Free by mohdhadi(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Please can anyone help me with a professional that can develop email account for my company. Thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Business Email Account Free by Oworock(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2021
mohdhadi:
Please can anyone help me with a professional that can develop email account for my company. Thank you

Do you still need?
Re: How To Create A Business Email Account Free by Gentlesoul3268: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Oworock:

Do you still need?

Oworock please I need one how can you assist ?
Re: How To Create A Business Email Account Free by paddyDIGITAL(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
mohdhadi:
Yes, we can.
Contact Us At:
https://paddydigital.com
Re: How To Create A Business Email Account Free by SharedServices: 4:46am On Sep 12, 2021
smiley
Re: How To Create A Business Email Account Free by Oworock(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Gentlesoul3268:

Oworock please I need one how can you assist ?

Please send me an email through the contact on my profile or use oworock.com/contact
Re: How To Create A Business Email Account Free by robertogarcia: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2022
I don't think it's worth saving money on business mail for a company, because the more you invest in your business, the more return you get. In general, if you aren't sure whether this or that service is suitable for you to create hosting with business mail, I recommend checking this option https://privateemail.com/. There is a free trial period for 60 days.
Re: How To Create A Business Email Account Free by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Open a professional email address for free

It can be done on an Andro.id phone

U can use this free professional email video to increase your domain sale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67N6GzGiOrs

(1) (Reply)

Fuelless Generator / Urgent Please, How Can I Sell My Ebook / Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.