Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

T's Garage (landrover And Cars) - Car Talk (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / T's Garage (landrover And Cars) (65722 Views)

Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / LandRover Unveils Its Most Expensive Model Ever,£177k RangeRover SVAutobiograhy / Countries And Cars They Produce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by erico2k2(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
LeJeun3:

No wahala thank God it's something small....

yep nah so, got it now though just need to paint it wen I reach!

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
erico2k2:

yep nah so, got it now though just need to paint it wen I reach!

Just put it like that na....

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by erico2k2(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2020
LeJeun3:

Just put it like that na....

it will deface the black bumper
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by naivasha: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Shout out to T's Garage for taking good care of my recently purchased LR3 :-)

Took it there on Saturday for an inspection just to make sure that there was nothing out of place. By the time I left I was very pleased with the workmanship and expertise I saw. His advice was also very much appreciated. Thanks boss! @LeJeun3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
naivasha:
Shout out to T's Garage for taking good care of my recently purchased LR3 :-)

Took it there on Saturday for an inspection just to make sure that there was nothing out of place. By the time I left I was very pleased with the workmanship and expertise I saw. His advice was also very much appreciated. Thanks boss! @LeJeun3

Thanks for making out time despite the short notice. We will keep doing our best to make owning a LandRover a worthwhile experience...

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2020

Monday....

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2020

One of the worst things to have failing on your LandRover are your plugs, there come with a variety of performance issues....

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2020

Your Range Rover/ LandRover uses a pressurized cooling system....

I tiny leak from seals and even a cracked reservoir like in the picture, is sufficient enough to get the car in a bad way, because these leaks are barely perceived however under intense pressure they let out coolant or allow air into the system, thereby causing the car to overheat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by erico2k2(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
LeJeun3:
*Happy New Month.*
*It is my wish and desire, that in this month you find favour in all you do. The sun will rise to your blessing and kings will rally around just to bless you. Circumstances will not affect this joy as your mouth will be loaded with testimonies.*

*God will grant his heart desires for you and bless you with awesome opportunities that will give you great leaps in whatever you do.*
*Soar!!!*

*Welcome to August! �*
howmuch this @ 100?
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2020
erico2k2:

howmuch this @ 100?

I don't understand!?

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2020

Have you checked your transmission Oil today?!

It’s normal to have ignored for a long time, mostly when it seems everything is perfect, but things can change in just a day....

First picture is from a vehicle that was driving sluggishly, previous mechanic said it was fuel pump grin, after one spin I was certain it wasn’t...

What does your oil say about your car?!

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by erico2k2(m): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2020
LeJeun3:

I don't understand!?

100amps
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by erico2k2(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
LeJeun3:
*Happy New Month.*
*It is my wish and desire, that in this month you find favour in all you do. The sun will rise to your blessing and kings will rally around just to bless you. Circumstances will not affect this joy as your mouth will be loaded with testimonies.*

*God will grant his heart desires for you and bless you with awesome opportunities that will give you great leaps in whatever you do.*
*Soar!!!*

*Welcome to August! �*
I meant that battery 12V 100Ah, howmuch brand new
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
erico2k2:

I meant that battery 12V 100Ah, howmuch brand new

Depends on brand.

I use Trane

CC: Deltel

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2021

Bro what's the update?! Sorted out....

erico2k2:

100amps
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2021

One car, 2 different vins tags ....:

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by erico2k2(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
LeJeun3:

Bro what's the update?! Sorted out....

sorry I ai t gt bck to you since
we on the car still we manage to start it and we at the stage you did up to at shagamu.the start from inside still an issue .mechanic thinks is the box inside
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by erico2k2(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
LeJeun3:

One car, 2 different vins tags ....:

the more you look the less you see lol
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by erico2k2(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
up date good news. we reversed the pipes and that was the magic car started from inside so we brake bleeding now then abs bleed .
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
erico2k2:

sorry I ai t gt bck to you since
we on the car still we manage to start it and we at the stage you did up to at shagamu.the start from inside still an issue .mechanic thinks is the box inside

Boss abeg no go cause wahala where e no dey. It’s a simple thing the master cylinder fitted didn’t work or the brakes need to be bled. Electronic bleeding....

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
erico2k2:
up date good news. we reversed the pipes and that was the magic car started from inside so we brake bleeding now then abs bleed .

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by DrAUTOCODE(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
sultaan:
Why do Nigerians always change fuel pump without checking in the pressure at fuel rail is within specs

Because u ought to have the equipment that u will use to check that which is fuel pressure tester to be able to do that accurately.

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by erico2k2(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
LeJeun3:

well I think I deserve that brushing. car is 95% now think key fob needs a new battery. then car needs highway driving fir at least 30 mins
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 12:53am On Jan 16, 2021
DrAUTOCODE:

Because u ought to have the equipment that u will use to check that which is fuel pressure tester to be able to do that accurately.

Having the equipment and not knowing the base pressure for each vehicle itself is a problem...
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 1:15am On Jan 16, 2021

Started the New Year excitedly....

Then something happened. Work accident ruined my Toughbook, imagine the incident. Salvaged battery, HDD and Ram....

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by DrAUTOCODE(m): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
LeJeun3:

Having the equipment and not knowing the base pressure for each vehicle itself is a problem...

Once u have your all data, u should have values for every of the equipment. All data is full of the information
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
DrAUTOCODE:

Once u have your all data, u should have values for every of the equipment. All data is full of the information

How many people have ALLDATA na? sad
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by DrAUTOCODE(m): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
LeJeun3:

How many people have ALLDATA na? sad

Well, u are right but for u to get the right result then u need to look for one sir.
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by erico2k2(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2021
Good morning people and gappy new year
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by aieromon(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
LeJeun3:

Started the New Year excitedly....

Then something happened. Work accident ruined my Toughbook, imagine the incident. Salvaged battery, HDD and Ram....

Sad. Any plans to replace or rebuild?
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by blujoi(m): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Please who can help me. I need contact of Key FOB programmers for a Range Rover Vogue
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 12:31am On Jan 30, 2021
blujoi:
Please who can help me. I need contact of Key FOB programmers for a Range Rover Vogue

Year and Model, better still send in VIN number.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? / Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars / See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.