Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Peter Okoye And The Car Gift To Dancers: My Take. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And The Car Gift To Dancers: My Take. (617 Views)

Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend / Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt / Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And The Car Gift To Dancers: My Take. by DjAndroid: 12:03am On Jan 21, 2016
I came across this post where Peter Okoye of PSquare gave out two brand new cars to "best dancers" in his show

https://www.nairaland.com/2877346/peter-okoye-buys-cars-dance

PSquare is one of Nigerian Artistes I hold to high esteem. This is because :

* They are most times in the news not for negative reasons.

* They are less controversial.

* Their songs are always clean, free from NTBB's (Not To Be Broadcast)

* Comparatively, they are among the few sane celebrities we have in naija.

With this upbringing, I expected more from Peter, I am disappointed to hear that he gave as gifts brand new cars to dancers.

If he is looking for where to burn his money, why not set up a foundation to take care of the less privileged .

The two brand new kia cars he gave to those dancers won't cost anything below 7 million naira (3.5m each)

7 million naira can take care of up to 13 children up to jss 3.

7 million naira can set up a very good business for up to 15 people .

7 million naira can settle hospital bills of some people.

That amount of money can set up a borehole for a village.

It can Change alot in the life of relevant people not dancers.

Let them tow a better path. There are lots to do. Channelling your resources to the most important task is a commendable feat.
Re: Peter Okoye And The Car Gift To Dancers: My Take. by ibizgirl(f): 1:06am On Jan 21, 2016
@ OP not everybody will go to school and not every body will learn a trade or own a shop. They have simply catered to the people that have dancing as their passion. We are coming to the point where your passion/skill can put food on the table.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister Traditional Wedding / Jim Iyke’s Dress Sense Is Wack / Olamide Shares Pic With President Buhari Amd Gov. Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.