Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

"5,000 Naira Stipend" Is For The Poorest Not For Unemployed Youths - VP Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "5,000 Naira Stipend" Is For The Poorest Not For Unemployed Youths - VP Osinbajo (2189 Views)

6 Critical Reasons Why Northern Nigeria Remains The Poorest - Sen. Shehu Sani / FG To Replace N5,000 Monthly Stipend For Unemployed Youths —ngige / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "5,000 Naira Stipend" Is For The Poorest Not For Unemployed Youths - VP Osinbajo by Alonga: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2016
The programme has just started with Nigerians paying #50 to Fg.please collect your change #4950
Re: "5,000 Naira Stipend" Is For The Poorest Not For Unemployed Youths - VP Osinbajo by mrBN: 8:14am On Jan 21, 2016
jusRadical:

That is the funny part of some campaign promises of the apc.

How do they intend to determine the poorest and even the enemployed?

If someone did not tell you, wont you know where they are pointing finger??

Recall that, Northern Governors forum once said that North is a Poverty trap in Nigeria, i guess this is their plan of moving the stipends to the north.

Smh! angry lipsrsealed
Re: "5,000 Naira Stipend" Is For The Poorest Not For Unemployed Youths - VP Osinbajo by omenka(m): 8:19am On Jan 21, 2016
Nigerians are so darn emotional. Whatever happened to most of them during their formative days?? cheesy
Re: "5,000 Naira Stipend" Is For The Poorest Not For Unemployed Youths - VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2016
mrBN:

If someone did not tell you, wont you know where they are pointing finger??

Recall that, Northern Governors forum once said that North is a Poverty trap in Nigeria, i guess this is their plan of moving the stipends to the north.

Smh! angry lipsrsealed

I know where they are pointing if vp actually said that.

I only laugh at apc's unemployed foot soldiers that spend their scarce resources defending apc online, meanwhile the planned beneficiaries fit no even get access to the net.
Re: "5,000 Naira Stipend" Is For The Poorest Not For Unemployed Youths - VP Osinbajo by IsaacBuchi(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2016
lalasticlala come o before #5000 gets missing! grin grin
Re: "5,000 Naira Stipend" Is For The Poorest Not For Unemployed Youths - VP Osinbajo by shameseun: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2016
Very soon now they will say its for dead people.

Ndi ara.
Re: "5,000 Naira Stipend" Is For The Poorest Not For Unemployed Youths - VP Osinbajo by caprini1: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2016
jusRadical:

That is the funny part of some campaign promises of the apc.

How do they intend to determine the poorest and even the enemployed?
The case at hand now,is not a party thing anymore,but for whoever is in authority to do the right thing.....seriously Nigerians don't deserve the animals we have as politicians,the general populace never troubles any government, how will they now cope,if one of this days, the hunter becomes the hunted?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richest States In Nigeria By GDP. / ‘the Untold Story Of How Female Gospel Singer Died In My Hotel Room’ – Pst. Okpe / EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.