Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Watch Very Funny Video Of Gay Men Made To Touch Female ‘T0T0’ For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Very Funny Video Of Gay Men Made To Touch Female ‘T0T0’ For The First Time (2131 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / SHAME!!!! Madam Forces House Girl To L!ck Her T0t0 / Choii!! See How This Girl Got Her T0t0 Leaked Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Very Funny Video Of Gay Men Made To Touch Female ‘T0T0’ For The First Time by EbiscoComedian: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2016
The video of four gay men touching a ‘huha’ for the first time has gone viral ever since it was uploaded on Sunday. In the clip a lady is seen sitting on the examination table and the guy’s shrieking with terror as they touch her central region.

One of the guys described the t0t0 as a ‘partially deflated balloon’. Another said he was afraid to fall into it.

Smh for them, now I will be thinking of balloons when I look down mine.

Calling the most beautiful thing God created for jollification “balloon”. Lol

Check out the video below:
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/watch-very-funny-video-of-gay-men-made.html#sthash.J6hky2te.dpuf

Re: Watch Very Funny Video Of Gay Men Made To Touch Female ‘T0T0’ For The First Time by SandraEmoney(f): 7:11am On Jan 21, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Watch Very Funny Video Of Gay Men Made To Touch Female ‘T0T0’ For The First Time by holuwole12(m): 7:14am On Jan 21, 2016
Haahhahahhaa..... Lmao, ballon ko ballond'or ni grin grin
Re: Watch Very Funny Video Of Gay Men Made To Touch Female ‘T0T0’ For The First Time by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 21, 2016
This has got to be the most "endtime" post on NL
Re: Watch Very Funny Video Of Gay Men Made To Touch Female ‘T0T0’ For The First Time by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin Wetin dey totori us dey new to them. Halleluyah! grin
Re: Watch Very Funny Video Of Gay Men Made To Touch Female ‘T0T0’ For The First Time by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 21, 2016
undecided abeg.. Who dy fund the gay test? Make em com test me make I touch vagina... I need am
Re: Watch Very Funny Video Of Gay Men Made To Touch Female ‘T0T0’ For The First Time by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 21, 2016
Ha ha ha..Why do we have more than one posting with this same topic here?

The pleasures straight men get from sex with a woman is not from ''touching it''.

It is by penile entry. It feels pleasant.

They should probably make them try penile entry.

Touching, for.e.play, heavy petting are just the artistic/romantic part of being with a woman. It hardly fully defines the pleasures men feel during sex.

The major thing is penile entry. They should probably allow them try that.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Issues With Reaching Orgasm? Try This*** / What Sex Starvation Has Caused In This Family / Is The Film That Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.