Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

This Endowed Babe Want You Guys To See Her Assets (see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Endowed Babe Want You Guys To See Her Assets (see Photo) (714 Views)

Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite / This Endowed Actress Wants You Guys To See Her Assets ( Photo ) / My New Babe Want Me To Give Her 30 Thousand Naira. Advise Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Endowed Babe Want You Guys To See Her Assets (see Photo) by infoebiscoebi: 7:47am On Jan 21, 2016
She looks like those ladies who are in the business of distracting married men from their wives, so if you know say you don get wife, just look only 'small' and comot your eyes oh...*Laughs!*
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/this-endowed-babe-want-you-guys-to-see.html#sthash.Y6ZcNd7d.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Fact About Marriage / An Advice To Females Who Just Want To Get Married By All Means / Edo Vs Yoruba:the Story Of True Love! & God Answered Murphy & Cynthia With Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.