Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ibb Grooms Son For Governor - Gov Mua’zu’s Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Grooms Son For Governor - Gov Mua’zu’s Aide (654 Views)

I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / Why I Appointed Speaker As Acting Governor – Gov. Aliyu / I Am Not On A Popularity Test With Any State Governor- Gov. Emmanuel Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Grooms Son For Governor - Gov Mua’zu’s Aide by asha80(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2009
IBB grooms son for governor - Gov Mua’zu’s aide
Written by Suleiman M. Bisalla
Muhammad Ibrahim Babangida
Former military ruler General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida was the moving force behind the crisis that recently engulfed the Niger State House of Assembly because he had a grouse against the state governor Dr. Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu, Special Assistant to the Governor on Youth Network Malam Isa Lanpene said in Abuja yesterday. He said the former ruler’s political associates are preparing the way for Babangida’s son, Mohamed, to try to snatch the governorship from Governor Aliyu in 2011. Alternatively, he said, they will push the candidature of former Commissioner for Health Alhaji Dattijo Aliyu, who is General Babangida’s cousin. Dattijo was recently detained in prison for allegedly circulating inciting documents.

Lanpene said General Babangida is very angry with Governor Aliyu because his cousin was detained for a month. He is also angry, the special assistant said, because when Dr. Aliyu took over as governor in 2007, he stopped paying the salaries of some of the teachers of Mrs Mar Babangida’s private Al-Amin International School in Minna, who were paid by the Niger State government when Abdulkadir Kure was the governor. He also said under Kure, the Niger State government sponsored all Babangida-for-president political projects. Aliyu stopped it, he said, “which is why you don’t see IBB associations proliferating all over the country these days.”

http://www.news.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1718:ibb-grooms-son-for-governor-gov-muazus-aide&catid=46:lead-stories&Itemid=140#

Make all the past looters leaders son dry warm up for election grin
Re: Ibb Grooms Son For Governor - Gov Mua’zu’s Aide by JJYOU: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2009
nigeria deserves another babangida dont you think?
Re: Ibb Grooms Son For Governor - Gov Mua’zu’s Aide by georgecso(m): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2009
IBB is a mad-con
Re: Ibb Grooms Son For Governor - Gov Mua’zu’s Aide by desgiezd(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2009
He is also angry, the special assistant said, because when Dr. Aliyu took over as governor in 2007, he stopped paying the salaries of some of the teachers of Mrs Maryam Babangida’s private Al-Amin International School in Minna, who were paid by the Niger State government when Abdulkadir Kure was the governor.

Some governors spend their states money as if they are thinking with their anuses. What benefit did Niger State derive from the above wastage called spending?

@Topic

A time is fast approaching that all the past looters rulers in this country will stop other people from contesting elections into top positions and have those positions reserved for their sons and daughters!!
Re: Ibb Grooms Son For Governor - Gov Mua’zu’s Aide by tymoti(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2009
ALWAYS respect the GODFATHER
Re: Ibb Grooms Son For Governor - Gov Mua’zu’s Aide by mafioso(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2009
Well the Niger State Government can do what they like, they can even sponsor IBB to Ocean Dome for all i care i cant imagine this Mallams using our oil money to sponsor a Presidential Candidate,  anyway i blame that cun Lugard for Almagamating us with Lamas sorry Mallam.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Performing In The Government ? / Who Ever Thought Of This Name. . . / If Only Dingbats, Ghanaians And Trolls Would Vamoose From Our Board....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.