Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job (8338 Views)

How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer / 180k Job Offer (fresh Graduate) Or Paid Master Degree In Canada By Parent? / Is This Job Interview 4 Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by Dongreat(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2016
Have you people asked what is the nature of the job. He stated quality but no job title and see how peeps are submitting their details. Be wise all of u, don't lose money finding money.

OP, what is the name, title, nature of the job? Cos to be honest this is a huge scam and it will work cos I see desperate peeps

2 Likes

Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by Dongreat(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2016
Evathyst:
Is this the new trend on nairaland? undecided undecided

Somebody will just wake up and say he wants people to apply for an 'unspecified' job. Then, he'll request that they pm him as he cannot disclose the details here.

Since most graduates too are unemployed, it wouldn't occur to them that they are probably being wind up. Well, it's only hunger that changes bread to cake sha. undecided undecided

Both the OP and the mailers, make all of una 'KONTINUE' o!

But the High should always remember that there's a 'Most High'.

Abeg tell em o. Person way dey find money go soon lose money way him/her no get in the first place. Scammers every angle I look.
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by laiza(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2016
08166446665, kayodefolajin@yahoo.com
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by wikkypal: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2016
I am interested. I stay at Igando.
wikkypal2014@gmail.com
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by Evathyst(f): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Dongreat:

Abeg tell em o. Person way dey find money go soon lose money way him/her no get in the first place. Scammers every angle I look.
Haha? undecided undecided

Seriously it's worrisome! How did we get to this level as a 'Nation?' angry angry

Every time one checks the trending stuff on Nairaland, it's this same trolls you see on the loose.

Funny thing is I've even come across an unemployed dude who scammed my friend of over 100K post job as well... angry angry
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by Dongreat(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Evathyst:
Haha? undecided undecided

Seriously it's worrisome! How did we get to this level as a 'Nation?' angry angry

Every time one checks the trending stuff on Nairaland, it's this same trolls you see on the loose.

Funny thing is I've even come across an unemployed dude who scammed my friend of over 100K post job as well... angry angry

My dear ppl scamed are the ones that think everytin good in life comes easy. Look at how they are submitting their details. Hunger bad but greed is worst. I thank God for peeps like u, at least it's minus 1 that cannot fail victim to such bongo bongo.

MODERATOR pls end this thread cos it stinks of FRAUD, 419, WAYORIST, OLE
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by Evathyst(f): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dongreat:

My dear ppl scamed are the ones that think everytin good in life comes easy. Look at how they are submitting their details. Hunger bad but greed is worst. I thank God for peeps like u, at least it's minus 1 that cannot fail victim to such bongo bongo.

Lolz @ 'bongo bongo' tongue

Mods ke? They wouldn't dare close it since it's generating traffic for them.
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by Dongreat(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Evathyst:
Lolz @ 'bongo bongo' tongue

Mods ke? They wouldn't dare close it since it's generating traffic for them.

Hmm, well I rest my case. Those that want easy yam should go and eat but don't complain of constipation later.
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by igweooo4: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
I'm interested in this.........Tonovo405@gmail.com or 08067476961
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by ajasco8219: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
i am interested. email: ajalabdn@gmail.com . 07032766023
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by Evathyst(f): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dongreat:

Hmm, well I rest my case. Those that want easy yam should go and eat but don't complain of constipation later.
'Easy yam?' Like the one Dasuki is sharing abi? tongue

The only way to get the Mods attention is to derail this stinking thread. This thread reeks fraud. angry

I get work abeg, lemme quickly attend to some customers.

*Ehm*

*You sey na custard you want abi?* The price is labelled on top of it nau.

*Rushes out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by Dongreat(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Evathyst:

The only way to get the Mods attention is to derail this stinking thread. This thread reeks fraud. angry

*Ehm*

*Rushes out of thread*

Haha haha cheesy
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by Mayodotun: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Am interested, 08066069897, mayowaolutayo93@gmail.com
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by Majlaw(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
investigator007:
Hello,

Are you currently in need of a job but still can`t find any?

Well, don`t give up. Opportunities come in different ways.

For now, its open to people staying in Lagos (Ipaja, ayobo, Ikotun, Abule-egba, cement, agege, ikeja, Igando, Iyanoba etc)

Position open for 4 people only (2 males, 2 females)

You can work from home if you want.

Requirements:

Smart

Well mannered

know your location very well

age between 20 - 35

Note

If you already have a job, please don`t contact me. Give room for others to make a living. I don`t like greedy people

If you don`t stay in the locations I mentioned, don`t contact me for now. We`ll spread to other locations later.

if you`re the unserious type, please don`t waste your time.

But if you fit into the category I mentioned and fully interested, then send me a PM, I`ll reply you and brief you.

Please its first come, first served.

Thanks cool cool cool
Am in... kolawole634@gmail.com 07067798299
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by selfdefence: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dongreat:
Have you people asked what is the nature of the job. He stated quality but no job title and see how peeps are submitting their details. Be wise all of u, don't lose money finding money.

OP, what is the name, title, nature of the job? Cos to be honest this is a huge scam and it will work cos I see desperate peeps

Okay, so i decided to send the guy a mail. I must say that inasmuch as scam is all over the place, I think we should check things out before painting others black in public.

He sent the job description to me, below is what he sent me. Hope is the same with what others are recving?

Thanks for getting back to me.
First I would like to know your location.
Secondly, its good and important I tell you what the job/work is all about.
I produce a special cereal food used for making pap.
it is very rich, nutritious and satisfying.

Presently, I don`t produce them in Lagos state cos i just entered here. However, I intend to open a production line when all is put in place.
But before then, I need to get them into the the hands of consumers and that`s where you come in.
It is not one of those GNLD products that cure 1001 illnesses, rather this is a cereal food for every home.
Since I believe you are currently seeking for a job and won`t have money to buy and resell, I can give you a little quantity to sell, and pay me back after you sell.
I sell 500g for N500 and 1.1kg for N1000. However I will give you 500g to sell at any price you feel your buyer will buy then after selling you give me N400 for the 500g.
I know the next question you will ask is how sure am I that it is marketable. Well, I`ll give you a little sample to try for yourself (for FREE) so that you can have the confidence to tell any buyer what you have tasted without any doubt.
Feel free to ask more questions if you have any, and let me know your decision. Remember it is first come (first to decide) first served basis
Thanks

I`m not for or against him, but I think if he was defrauding people, others would have spoken out.

Guys please confirm things before you talk.

cc; Evathyst

1 Like

Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by benny418: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
I stay @ oshodi and my no is 08026759113
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by ojun50(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Am interested
i stay @ayobo
kingsleyojuneku@gmail.com
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by cirry: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Interested. I live at iyana ipaja benjasoji_30@yahoo.com
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by femijck(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
investigator007:
Hello,

Are you currently in need of a job but still can`t find any?

Well, don`t give up. Opportunities come in different ways.

For now, its open to people staying in Lagos (Ipaja, ayobo, Ikotun, Abule-egba, cement, agege, ikeja, Igando, Iyanoba etc)

Position open for 4 people only (2 males, 2 females)

You can work from home if you want.

Requirements:

Smart

Well mannered

know your location very well

age between 20 - 35

Note

If you already have a job, please don`t contact me. Give room for others to make a living. I don`t like greedy people

If you don`t stay in the locations I mentioned, don`t contact me for now. We`ll spread to other locations later.

if you`re the unserious type, please don`t waste your time.

But if you fit into the category I mentioned and fully interested, then send me a PM, I`ll reply you and brief you.

Please its first come, first served.

Thanks cool cool cool
pls i just send u a pm i'm interested...thank u for wanting to help others..i lost my job after working for 3 months without pay.
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by unicbabe(f): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
am interested, balogunjuliet2@gmail.com, my location is agege, 08178641275
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by shrimati(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Evathyst:
Is this the new trend on nairaland? undecided undecided

Somebody will just wake up and say he wants people to apply for an 'unspecified' job. Then, he'll request that they pm him as he cannot disclose the details here.

Since most graduates too are unemployed, it wouldn't occur to them that they are probably being wind up. Well, it's only hunger that changes bread to cake sha. undecided undecided

Both the OP and the mailers, make all of una 'KONTINUE' o!

But the High should always remember that there's a 'Most High'.
seriously our youth are so deluded. Unemployment has affected their state of psyche. They are ready to take anything you push at them. A lot has gone wrong... my people have gone far from stark reality.
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by Dongreat(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
selfdefence:

Okay, so i decided to send the guy a mail. I must say that inasmuch as scam is all over the place, I think we should check things out before painting others black in public.

He sent the job description to me, below is what he sent me. Hope is the same with what others are recving?

Presently, I don`t produce them in Lagos state cos i just entered here. However, I intend to open a production line when all is put in place.
But before then, I need to get them into the the hands of consumers and that`s where you come in.
It is not one of those GNLD products that cure 1001 illnesses, rather this is a cereal food for every home.
Since I believe you are currently seeking for a job and won`t have money to buy and resell, I can give you a little quantity to sell, and pay me back after you sell.
I sell 500g for N500 and 1.1kg for N1000. However I will give you 500g to sell at any price you feel your buyer will buy then after selling you give me N400 for the 500g.
I know the next question you will ask is how sure am I that it is marketable. Well, I`ll give you a little sample to try for yourself (for FREE) so that you can have the confidence to tell any buyer what you have tasted without any doubt.
Feel free to ask more questions if you have any, and let me know your decision. Remember it is first come (first to decide) first served basis
Thanks

I`m not for or against him, but I think if he was defrauding people, others would have spoken out.

cc; Evathyst

Thanks for this man. Reasons y I find it awkward is if he posted such details here people will still apply but he trying to be incognito, yet u are advertising a job. Well for those interested good luck but any job that requested u to pay a particular amount b4 work is a scam.

Once again peeps, pls apply caution o cos 'if it is too good to be true, then it's not true'. Losing money in a form of scam in this economy crisis is suicidal.
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by selfdefence: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dongreat:

Thanks for this man. Reasons y I find it awkward is if he posted such details here people will still apply but he trying to be incognito, yet u are advertising a job. Well for those interested good luck but any job that requested u to pay a particular amount b4 work is a scam.

Once again peeps, pls apply caution o cos 'if it is too good to be true, then it's not true'. Losing money in a form of scam in this economy crisis is suicidal.

I agree with your point. But what i`m trying to say is next time, before you call someone names, try to confirm things first. I also wanted to start calling him names until I communicatd wif him 1st.

besides he didn`t ask anyone for money. Did he? Below is what I picked from his mail

If he does opposite of what he says, its up to the person to refuse. If you`re not sure of something, don`t call others names.
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by sureinfo: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dongreat:

See ur life.... u no go evn confam something u go just begin de talk
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by investment247: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Evathyst:

*Ehm*

*Rushes out of thread*

Lair and rumour monger.. Change your ways. Stop spreading false info
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
How about papa ajao/mushin /isolo?
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by lyzzo1: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Am interested. I stay in ikotun. 08183291155... Janelyzzo@yahoo.com
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by Evathyst(f): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
selfdefence:

Thanks

cc; Evathyst

Both of una dey try! What stops him from outlining what his 'mysterious' job entails in the first place?

So he waited to be labelled a 'fraudster' before speaking up (through his correspondence) abi?

You probably thought every one of us on nairaland graduated from a sunday school or night school abi? undecided undecided KONTINUE!

If you must know, what I did is what strategists call 'stirring the water to catch fishes'. If I hadn't thrown such tantrum, both of you wouldn't have told us the details of the job. tongue

Sorry to disappoint you, I've no apologies to tender!

Investigator007 posted a job, and it's 'self-defence' that is telling us how genuine it is... Eegun atiro wole, eyan atiro jade, tani o mo wipe eegun atiro to wole l'eeyan atiro to jade. undecided undecided

A word is kukuma enough for the wise...

2 Likes

Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by kennyland1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Technical Aid Corps (TAC) List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2012-2014(1st Batch) / Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device / Efcc Raises Alarm Over Alleged Recruitment Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.