Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job (8339 Views)

How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer / 180k Job Offer (fresh Graduate) Or Paid Master Degree In Canada By Parent? / Is This Job Interview 4 Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by bossOD: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
opalsmood30@yahoo.com iku ikotun
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Naveedah:
If his so called job is as genuine as claimed why not disclose openly. Must all 'MARKETING coys' go through some unclean medium just to pass a direct message

Say what you got OPENLY, who go apply go apply. But then GNLD blood don enter una body undecided

And y'all saying 'I am interested' without even knowing what you're interested in. I smh!

Don't mind the OP. The job is a Customer verification job. It's banks that contract it out to people to do for them the pay is pretty OK if the contractors aren't greedy but the stress is way too much.
I've done this kind of job way back when I was still hustling but thank God I've gotten a better and more respectable job now. Fresh school leavers can apply tho. Don't let me discourage y'all
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by spafu(m): 1:45am On Jan 24, 2016
Evathyst:
Is this the new trend on nairaland? undecided undecided

Somebody will just wake up and say he wants people to apply for an 'unspecified' job. Then, he'll request that they pm him as he cannot disclose the details here.

Since most graduates too are unemployed, it wouldn't occur to them that they are probably being wind up. Well, it's only hunger that changes bread to cake sha. undecided undecided

Both the OP and the mailers, make all of una 'KONTINUE' o!

But the High should always remember that there's a 'Most High'.
You are my woman of the year. Your head correct die. I wish I could meet you. But you nailed it and over made sex. And if everyone out there thinks like you and I, not a single fraudster will ever succeed. The problem, however, is that most youth (sorry to say) don't use their heads or where they do, it is only after the deed and the damage had been done.
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by spafu(m): 2:19am On Jan 24, 2016
Evathyst:
'Easy yam?' Like the one Dasuki is sharing abi? tongue

The only way to get the Mods attention is to derail this stinking thread. This thread reeks fraud. angry

I get work abeg, lemme quickly attend to some customers.

*Ehm*

*You sey na custard you want abi?* The price is labelled on top of it nau.

*Rushes out of thread*
Tell me please what made you mention Custard? Cause that is close to what the business of the OP is said to be, according to someone who contacted him (Accomplice?).Read him below:

selfdefence:

Okay, so i decided to send the guy a mail. I must say that inasmuch as scam is all over the place, I think we should check things out before painting others black in public.

He sent the job description to me, below is what he sent me. Hope is the same with what others are recving?

Thanks for getting back to me.
First I would like to know your location.
Secondly, its good and important I tell you what the job/work is all about.
I produce a special cereal food used for making pap.
it is very rich, nutritious and satisfying.

Presently, I don`t produce them in Lagos state cos i just entered here. However, I intend to open a production line when all is put in place.
But before then, I need to get them into the the hands of consumers and that`s where you come in.
It is not one of those GNLD products that cure 1001 illnesses, rather this is a cereal food for every home.
Since I believe you are currently seeking for a job and won`t have money to buy and resell, I can give you a little quantity to sell, and pay me back after you sell.
I sell 500g for N500 and 1.1kg for N1000. However I will give you 500g to sell at any price you feel your buyer will buy then after selling you give me N400 for the 500g.
I know the next question you will ask is how sure am I that it is marketable. Well, I`ll give you a little sample to try for yourself (for FREE) so that you can have the confidence to tell any buyer what you have tasted without any doubt.
Feel free to ask more questions if you have any, and let me know your decision. Remember it is first come (first to decide) first served basis
Thanks

I`m not for or against him, but I think if he was defrauding people, others would have spoken out.

Guys please confirm things before you talk.

cc; Evathyst

My Response
How do you confirm things that are already shaded in secrecy, Self-defense? Does Dangote ask people to go and publish their details for everyone to see? Do you know the implication of the actions of all these people giving their phones are emails here? I never got a single contact from Scammers until NYSC Borno state decided to publish our (Corps members') numbers in the Magazine called 'Borno Kopa'. And immediately we finished I got Jobs in Shell, Mobil, NNPC etc from people like Mr. Amakri Banigo, Mr. Godwin Nwachukwu, Dr. Richard etc. And in the very first contact, I almost fell into their trap, until they brought money into the equation. They can use anything, even 'Men' of God. Make everyone shine eye.
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by dhunkong: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
I am interested. dewale19@yahoo.com
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by FazzyKachi(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
I stay around Ejigbo/Ikotun axis 08138458114. Fazzyvilla@gmail.com
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by ogunjyde2004(m): 2:45am On Jan 28, 2016
am interested, ogunjyde2004@yahoo.com
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by sekzy99(m): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2016
investigator007:
Hello,

Are you currently in need of a job but still can`t find any?

Well, don`t give up. Opportunities come in different ways.

For now, its open to people staying in Lagos (Ipaja, ayobo, Ikotun, Abule-egba, cement, agege, ikeja, Igando, Iyanoba etc)

Position open for 4 people only (2 males, 2 females)

You can work from home if you want.

Requirements:

Smart

Well mannered

know your location very well

age between 20 - 35

Note

If you already have a job, please don`t contact me. Give room for others to make a living. I don`t like greedy people

If you don`t stay in the locations I mentioned, don`t contact me for now. We`ll spread to other locations later.

if you`re the unserious type, please don`t waste your time.

But if you fit into the category I mentioned and fully interested, then send me a PM, I`ll reply you and brief you.

Please its first come, first served.

Thanks cool cool cool
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by sekzy99(m): 7:06am On Jan 28, 2016
investigator007:
Hello,

For now, its open to people staying in Lagos (Ipaja, ayobo, Ikotun, Abule-egba, cement, agege, ikeja, Igando, Iyanoba etc)

Requirements:

Smart

Well mannered

age between 20 - 35

Note

If you already have a job, please don`t contact me. Give room for others to make a living. I don`t like greedy people

If you don`t stay in the locations I mentioned, don`t contact me for now. We`ll spread to other locations later.

But if you fit into the category I mentioned and fully interested, then send me a PM, I`ll reply you and brief you.

Thanks cool cool cool
interested am at ipaja. 08023373302. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by QueenSarafina(f): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2016
I am interested...email yewandeojelabi@gmail.com.thnx
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by 08064978510(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=investigator007 post=42180148]Hello,

Requirements:

Smart

Well mannered

age between 20 - 35

Note

Thanks ......am interested my mail is oluwatosinogundare@yahoo.com thank u....I stay @ ikotun
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by Darejyde(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2016
Dare Jyde Fafunwa church bustop Ipaja Lagos jidox4u@gmail.com or 08039481861
Re: Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job by brighthp(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2016
investigator007:
Hello,

Requirements:

Smart

Well mannered

age between 20 - 35

Note

Thanks cool cool cool

I am interested. Contact me on brightonmyway@gmail.com or 09032830774. I live in agege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demand Of Work Experience Frustration By Employers - What Can Be Done! / Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device / Technical Aid Corps (TAC) List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2012-2014(1st Batch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.