Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) (58857 Views)

#nigeria@56: Amazing Post Independence Pictures From 1960 (photos) / 5 Most Popular Daughters Of Nigerian Presidents / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by BALLOSKI: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ugonnax:

Babangida and Abacha are only 5'5...thats not handsome my friend. If you want to see what a Handsome man looks like, go get a picture of Henry Odein Ajumogobia. In a sane society, Henry Ajumogobia should have been our president. Not these opportunits, quota system candidates. A man immensely respected around the world but our tribalistic nature and wicked heart will not allow us to see the potential in him. See how Obama melo around him. See how Clinton is looking at him and pouting in secret:-)
you seem pained . Can we see ur picture pls?
The topic is about head of states, not former ministers...u get that? Again , which country chooses it's leaders based on look or countenance?

U no get head...
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
and the winner is Olusegun Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by teufelein(f): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
obasanjo is the most handsome Yoruba zoological republic of the zoonigerian president..lmao
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by Sunshinelady(f): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nigerian youth always misplacing their priorities. What is our bloody business with d faces of these crooks that made d country how rotten it is today? Oya keep licking their 'handsome' faces while they deprive u of your daily amenities & send their children, grandchildren & greatgrandchildren abroad to have the best lives. Mcheeeeeeew..nonsense post
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by justmenoni: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
The list is northern Nigerian presidents lol...so gej is ugly, azikwe is ugly as well Op is high..

There is actually no one who is ugly..if u doubt me then wait till d person hs got money and balls.

AZAJOBINSON:
OP, where is Obasanjo?
Without him your list is incomplete.
Lols...
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by ngoziama: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=mayorski22 post=42180552]

https://naijatootnow..co.ke/2016/01/5-most-handsome-nigerian-presidents.html?m=1[/
quote]

No news. Mtchewwww
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by muhsain299(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
seedord247:
I guess Nnamdi azikwe nor fine right
Nnamdi Azikiwe was a ceremonial president...He was like a Vice president at that time
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
xage:
Your list is not bad but not exactly in the correct array.

Buhari should be number one, he's no longer what you describe as handsome but beautiful

You would have broken many pple's heart had you included Obasanjo and Jonathan, bcoz they look the direct opposite of your topic

Nice list
You made me laugh dude.
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ugonnax:

Babangida and Abacha are only 5'5...thats not handsome my friend. If you want to see what a Handsome man looks like, go get a picture of Henry Odein Ajumogobia. In a sane society, Henry Ajumogobia should have been our president. Not these opportunits, quota system candidates. A man immensely respected around the world but our tribalistic nature and wicked heart will not allow us to see the potential in him. See how Obama melo around him. See how Clinton is looking at him and pouting in secret:-)
Why are you guys always out of point? Until you people bring in tribalism and sectionalism you will not be satisfied. As your Odein Ajumogobia been the President in Nigeria before? The topic is 5 most handsome Nigerian Presidents and not 5 most handsome Nigerians. Please park well with this your nonsense and live long. No wonder many Nigerians fail English Language. A teacher will ask "A" and your like will give answer as "C" not even "B". If you even added someone that have ruled this country has been handsome and claim he was bias, if would have been better.
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by Ugonnax: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
ihatesycophant:

Why are you guys always out of point? Until you people bring in tribalism and sectionalism you will not be satisfied. As your Odein Ajumogobia been the President in Nigeria before? The topic is 5 most handsome Nigerian Presidents and not 5 most handsome Nigerians. Please park well with this your nonsense and live long. No wonder many Nigerians fail English Language. A teacher will ask "A" and your like will give answer as "C" not even "B". If you even added someone that have ruled this country has been handsome and claim he was bias, if would have been better.

Shattap there. There is no need being on point when the premise of the question is flawed. This is the problem with dullards like you, you keep electing these quota system candidates instead of men of wits and substance like Odein Ajumogobia , Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga, e.t.c. We would never have been in this perpetual penury if men like these had governed this country.
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by idupaul: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ugonnax:

One of the most classy Nigerian
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by aalangel(f): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Stupid list.
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by 001abiodun: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ugonnax:
All posters above me including the OP are yoruba. Always worshipping Northerners...posting ugly men claiming they are handsome...shaking my head. Inferiority complex and slave tendency is the bane of yorubas.
you need help bro
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by iRepNaija1: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by segun5A(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by sylph22: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
That sick terrorist, Abacha should be on this list.
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by sampsondeen(m): 2:14am On Jan 22, 2016
Ugonnax:
All posters above me including the OP are yoruba. Always worshipping Northerners...posting ugly men claiming they are handsome...shaking my head. Inferiority complex and slave tendency is the bane of yorubas.
I am sorry..but you are very stupeed
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by SaniSANOH(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2016
mayorski22:

https://naijatootnow..co.ke/2016/01/5-most-handsome-nigerian-presidents.html?m=1

Na waaa for you, you are too selfish WY Chief Olusegun Obasanjo no fit follow For make ur caption the Six most handsome president I believe OBJ for top the 6th position.
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by patorial(m): 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ugonnax:

sometimes people talk trash op talked of Nigerian president and u re talking of Henry
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by Icudkill: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sunshinelady:
Nigerian youth always misplacing their priorities. What is our bloody business with d faces of these crooks that made d country how rotten it is today? Oya keep licking their 'handsome' faces while they deprive u of your daily amenities & send their children, grandchildren & greatgrandchildren abroad to have the best lives. Mcheeeeeeew..nonsense post

hey miss. is your Twitter handle by any means @sunshineguest
Re: 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) by Sunshinelady(f): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2016
Icudkill:

hey miss. is your Twitter handle by any means @sunshineguest
. No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community / Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.