Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

MY EXPERIENCE WITH A FAKE DRUG DEALER......NAFDAC WHERE ARE YOU IN PH - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MY EXPERIENCE WITH A FAKE DRUG DEALER......NAFDAC WHERE ARE YOU IN PH (3697 Views)

My Experience With HIV Testing Today. / 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn / Man Who Produces Fake Peak Milk In Calabar Arrested By NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY EXPERIENCE WITH A FAKE DRUG DEALER......NAFDAC WHERE ARE YOU IN PH by emekaxy: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2016
A particular chemist dealer around my neighbourhood sells fake and unregistered drugs.
The first drug I bought from him was a fake strepsil I for used as first aid for sore throat, the pains increased after taking it until I went to the hospital they me the original one which cleared the pain after two days. I noticed his strepsil was sold to my friend for either 6 or 4 for 100 while the original strepsil is being sold for 12 N500.

Secondly, I had a pain in my chest two so weeks later I called my doc and he said I should get Diclofenac 50mg and take to relieve me before I come to the hospital since I will drive myself, i sent my friend to tell the man someone has chest pain and he should buy me the drug and if the chemist man must add any drug he should give him the name and the mg so I will tell my doc before taking and when I get to the hospital, the man gave him he drugs without the details of the drugs.

I went back to the man pls note that this is the same chemist I bought the fake strepsil drug. I asked the man the name of the drug he gave my friend.

Him; na the name u want abi na ur chest pain to stop u want?

me; both

him: I don't know where I dropped the pack

me: Abeg look for am

Him: reluctantly brought it out after my persistence

me; after reading through I discovered name of drug is (chest and lungs, it's made in India, very large expiry date from production date, no nafdac approval)

Me; oga this drug no get nafapdac approval/no

him: na nafdac approval you want abi na wetin go stop ur pains u want

me; both of them

him: Abeg take your money I no want over sabi person this morning

me; collect my money and left and drove straight to the hospital with the pains

please connected people on Nairaland, I need the phone number of any Nafdac enforcement/monitoring team in Port Harcourt.
I have to stop this dude before he stops people life in the neighbourhood.

(1) (Reply)

How Can Watery Sparm Be Treated / Benefits Of Coconut Water You Didn’t Know About / Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.