Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence (44353 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by rozayx5(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
march will make it one year since a person won election , and the only new developments are a wayo budget, the dasukigate and chase, i wonder when they will even lay the foundation of their first refinery and then build their imaginative 4 refineries. Funny enough the zombies are all focused on the media trials while the economy goes to the dogs, oil fell below 30$ yesterday and this goat called buhari is investing more on oil exploration , a stupid lowlife president who cant present a common budget and used 6 months to appoint his angels, will take 200 years to build 1 km of roads. by the end of his tenure Nigerians wont be asking about dasuki or metuh but what you achieved

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by maestroferddi: 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
This government is gradually becoming a comedy of errors.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by NOC1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
keyzid:
After they couldn't defend that in court... Dumb people.
was the issue on the destruction of evidence raised in court mr chief judge?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
This guy should not be allowed to go scot free o.

If this is the only thing meaningful the PMB administration will do, let them convict these heartless thieves along side their beneficiaries.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Otapipia: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
aieromon:

New charge means new arrest. He will need to get another surety for the new charge. You know how many times Dasuki don get bail?

Spread the charges is the new EFCC motto.
If the new charge is before the same court and before the same judge, the right thing to do is to orally apply to the court for the bail condition granted in the earlier subsisting matter to apply in the new case. It saves everyone the trouble of having to file and argue a fresh bail application.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by bettercreature(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
uselessgoat:
grin
Seriously i dont like how they treating this man,i hate the handcuffs part

It's totally wrong!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
this is good for rule of law.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Plus234(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
they should chain his legs too

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Boss13: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
9jatriot:
I understand that part, but with respect to this case. Is this new charge a new arrest? Does that mean that even if he meets the previous bail condition he will need to get another bail for this case? these are my questions.

Yes. A new charge comes with a new arrest and further detention. What EFCC is doing is within the purview of the law. On the previous charge he has been granted bail, so his lawyers will prepare for trial. This charge is separate from the money laundering charge. EFCC is using this means to keep him in detention till the main trial commences.

There is absolutely nothing wrong.

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by sewhenu(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Selective or not corruption is being fought..am surprised people are showing empathy and misplaced sympathy to these vagabonds who looted the treasury...every thief will not be caught but those that can be caught should be..people work 35years and their benefits is not even #5million at times..May the good Lord destroy all those that have caused pains and hardship on us the Nigerian people..May God destroy everything that they hold dear and bring them joy....and everyone say...AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Buhari doesn't like freedom of speech that is why he want this metuh be put behind bar.He hit buhari's government hard so he feel metuh should remain behind bar until his tenure ended even though he will not be found guilty.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by owumzy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
What a shame?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by ibkgab001: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
He is the Judas Iscariot of PDP
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by OgbeifunErom: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
maestroferddi:
This government is gradually becoming a comedy of errors.

Una neva see anything

IPOB Youths will cry until they exhaust all their tears

grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

22 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by reel14: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
If purging and ridding Nigeria of corruption is all buhari can achieve, I think I'm OK with that

#war againstcorruptionandthecorrupt

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Buhari and his brothers also contributed to the killings of our soldiers.They had at several times in the past blame soldiers for killing bokoharam and supported bokoharam for killing our soldiers.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Goke7: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Honestly for the first time I pity metuh but the man brought it upon himself anyway. I think PMB is just trying to sound a note of warning to others who think his anti-corruption fight is a joke.

Fight PMB at your own peril is the message here.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by babzlim(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
If this can be done too every corrupt leader in this country I swear even the poor will respect them self.

For the poor too steal go be issue when you see your oga for cuffs, trust me you go compose.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by hollywater: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
9jatriot:
Before the selective rule of law people come. Someone should explain to me if he meets the bail condition for the previous case in which he was charged, will he be released or will EFCC claim that they have rearrested him again for this case. Lets someone with more knowledge clear this up now before it generates another controversy.
What was the bail condition again please?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by gogo2479: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
After obtaining a written statement from a defendant you stupidly go and give it back to him, to do what with it. EFCC Nigerians are not fools. You can arrest and rearrrest this man for all you want but don't feed us this dumb reason for doing so, we are not incompetent in our brain like you are with your job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Teacher : Class! What is the economic, educational and health policies of our government in power?
Class: Fighting corruption and making a mess of the opposition.
Teacher : Who taught you that?
Class : Sir, the answer is blowing in the air and the media.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by esosuo: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Justdulla:
He should have just requested for meat pie
and wine instead of chewing paper like a yam eating goat... His hunger never start yet. Very soon he will be chewing grass in Kirikiri lawn
LOL GUY U WICKED OH, LOOKS LIKE PRISON WILL RECORD HIGHEST VIP INMATES IN HISTORY DIS YEAR,HOW FAR ORUBEBE CASE SEF?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Plus234(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
hollywater:
What was the bail condition again please?

am sure he don't even know his bail condition
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by hollywater: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Plus234:

am sure he don't even know his bail condition
Lol
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by nwaanambra1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
[size=16pt]WHERE IS FEMI FANI KAYODE??

WHY HAS HE GONE SILENT ALL OF A SUDDEN??

HAS HE DECIDED TO ABSCOND BEFORE HIS TURN?? cheesy cheesy[/size]

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by SaintMog(m): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sometimes I wonder how our people think. Dasuki with all his royal and military connection has been cooperating but our brother decided to be headstrong. Can he escape this. Having seen Jonathan's weakness I prayed for a strong-willed leader in the mode of obasanjo and God gave us more.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
uselessgoat:
grin
Olisa metuh, chewing paper like a uselessgoat grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by merits(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
metuh!metuh!!metuh,how many times have i call you? 3times sir! return the money now! or else.................and i can also borow you,but my interest is just #1 billion.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by gsport: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
H forget he is a mere mortal when he abuse and beat up a school tearcher,metuh If you hear ur name come and dance

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
keyzid:
After they couldn't defend that in court... Dumb people.
Olisa dey greedy, wen dat money enter him account, he com dey pretend GEJ dey stingy.
He tink one Aninih go die 4ram
What a foolish man

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by deebsman1(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
For Olisa Metuh grin.......d boy go learn his lessons
aieromon:
Double wahala.....

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by gsport: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
He forget he is a mere mortal when he abuse and beat up a school tearcher,metuh If you hear ur name come and dance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Tanko Muhammed Has 32 Kids - Reno Omokri Reveals / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.