Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence (44361 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by DeRay98(m): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
DropShot:

Tell me something else?

You mean a suspect who treats law enforcement officers as poo due to his "bloated status" should be spared humiliation?
[quote]
That era of impunity is gone and that is the message here. You do anyhow, you see anyhow.
[/quote]
Omo, I like this part of your post" you do any how, you see any how"
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by ezebunafo(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=emamos post=42184549][/quote]rotfl una no go kill me ooo
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by TopHand: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Justdulla:
He should have just requested for meat pie
and wine instead of chewing paper like a yam eating goat... His hunger never start yet. Very soon he will be chewing grass in Kirikiri lawn
Na so life dey one minute u dey on hunger strike next minute u dey chop paper you see your life metuh, I know say everybody get hin own wahala but to talk say u no wan chop when u dey inside cell get as ee be, remember our elders don talk say ceremony no dey inside toilet for the person wey diarrhoea hook, so metuh just close eyes chop the ewa for prison

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by nwaanambra1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Goke7:

ffk has more prayer points and motivational quotes on his facebook page these days abi who wan die grin

he really need those prayer points! undecided

while he is at it he can take a familiarization tour of kuje prison so he can get to be familiar with the environment and "fresh air" in that area before he takes up permanent residency. cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by TheAdvocate(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
9jatriot:
Before the selective rule of law people come. Someone should explain to me if he meets the bail condition for the previous case in which he was charged, will he be released or will EFCC claim that they have rearrested him again for this case. Lets someone with more knowledge clear this up now before it generates another controversy.

That's staggered justice because it can be a different count in the same charge. EFCC is just wasting public resources to score cheap credit.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by dare9ja: 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Other pple like him might get away with their crimes.. But not metuh.... Guilty conceince metuh
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by 9jatriot(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Am confuse, kindly explain

TheAdvocate:

That's staggered justice because it can be a different count in the same charge. EFCC is just wasting public resources to score cheap credit.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by fasbat(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
vedaxcool:

Bail indeed does not confer immunity or else a person under bail can commit any crime and fear no arrest. Metuh will be thought how to behave in a country that the law works.
that means that d news reports that we heard dt Chief Metuh destroyed his confessional statement was correct,I think Metuh's behaviour in EFCC custody and in prison made d Prison authority brought him handcuffed,think very well before you act! I pity Gov Fayose because his tenure will elapse b4 PMB's so,all eyes will be on him, any move now will land him in soup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by MCRUEMUS: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
cola:
No more impunity
WHEN IS THIS PART OF NOLLYWOOD FILM ENDING. EVERY DAY NA DRAMA. APC I HAIL oo
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by vedaxcool(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
fasbat:
that means that d news reports that we heard dt Chief Metuh destroyed his confessional statement was correct,I think Metuh's behaviour in EFCC custody and in prison made d Prison authority brought him handcuffed,think very well before you act! I pity Gov Fayose because his tenure will elapse b4 PMB's so,all eyes will be on him, any move now will land him in soup.

Yes he showed violent tendency hence the handcuffs.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by ayindejimmy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
I tot seun kuti told these people to cuff his legs this time around.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by cele360: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
pls someone should tell me where buhari got money to fund his election, before he crucify metu, even buhari is currupt, he borrowed money to buy form also borrowed money to sponsor d campaign and publicity expense of it campaign

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by akinsbaba2015: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
keyzid:
After they couldn't defend that in court... Dumb people.
. But you doubted the allegations before now, is it now clear to you that those reports were not fabricated.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=emamos post=42184549][/quote] funny you
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by expressglory: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
rozayx5:
march will make it one year since a person won election , and the only new developments are a wayo budget, the dasukigate and chase, i wonder when they will even lay the foundation of their first refinery and then build their imaginative 4 refineries. Funny enough the zombies are all focused on the media trials while the economy goes to the dogs, oil fell below 30$ yesterday and this goat called buhari is investing more on oil exploration , a stupid lowlife president who cant present a common budget and used 6 months to appoint his angels, will take 200 years to build 1 km of roads. by the end of his tenure Nigerians wont be asking about dasuki or metuh but what you achieved

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue See pain!!!
Dont trouble yourself...punishing looters...and collecting their 'assets' is enough acheivement.At least anyone who want to loot will be careful knowing well that future govts will ask questions.For your info...if corruption among leaders is reduced...things will automatically fall in place!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by billyG(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
KMJY:
With the way this govt is treating d opposition, I wonder how it will be when it is PDP's turn. By then Pa Buhari, Tinubu and other APC criminals would hav been old, hence dealing with old criminals like them would be interesting to watch. Then, nobody should cry witch-hunting coz it's obvious the punishment metted on this man 'Metu' is predicated on d fact that he's the voice of the opposition. I wonder how APC supporters would hav felt if same punishment were metted on Lai Muhamed by GEJ.
what does Gej has agst lai muhammed nothing,he who want equity must hav clean hands.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by billyG(m): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
He promise us he will go on indefinite Hunger strike,now he is chewing paper like stubborn Goat.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by oismail(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
I never knew he is as old as he is!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Saylawchar(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
geesilver:
by the time they are through with him e this man go old pass his age.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Wadeoye(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
He won't get less than 10 years sentence... They should fast track the case please.

By the way, the prison officials should ensure he doesn't run away. Chaining his legs together (in addition) whenever he comes to court should be considered.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by danladi2x(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Justdulla

and wine instead of chewing paper like a yam eating goat... His hunger never start yet. Very soon he will be chewing grass in Kirikiri lawn

No way! Grass is for goat which is better than Olisa Metuh.
So he can't be given grass, let him eat is excrete. Idiot
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by bakila: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
uchennamani:
The right question to ask is this: did he destroy the evidence against him? This is a new charge, different from the others that are now pending in court. Legally speaking, though he has been granted bail in the other charges, he could still be held by the EFCC as this one is totally different. A person that was granted bail for rape, could still be charged and held for forgery till a court give him another bail.
The bail for forgery could be difficult because of the early charge. I think the prosecution will play that card. Metuh, Pele and Karma.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by IVORY2009(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
9jatriot:
Before the selective rule of law people come. Someone should explain to me if he meets the bail condition for the previous case in which he was charged, will he be released or will EFCC claim that they have rearrested him again for this case. Lets someone with more knowledge clear this up now before it generates another controversy.

I doubt if any of the people happy now that Olisa Mentu is re-arrested would be able to answer this intelligent question, this is just witch-hurting, who knows wat the "EFCC" would come up with tomorrow...
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by jmaine: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Appears the current APC government is not interested in speedily bringing an end to this anti corruption fight . . . . . . They are just interested in humiliating their perceived opponents with unimpressive charges in court . . . . . .

They are simply wasting the time of their supporters and the suffering Nigerians . . . . .
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by bubbleforth: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Justdulla:
and wine instead of chewing paper like a yam eating goat...

You funny no be small.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by thehomer: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
KMJY:
With the way this govt is treating d opposition, I wonder how it will be when it is PDP's turn. By then Pa Buhari, Tinubu and other APC criminals would hav been old, hence dealing with old criminals like them would be interesting to watch. Then, nobody should cry witch-hunting coz it's obvious the punishment metted on this man 'Metu' is predicated on d fact that he's the voice of the opposition. I wonder how APC supporters would hav felt if same punishment were metted on Lai Muhamed by GEJ.

The man was probably a crook like the other members of his party. I really hope that the trials are followed closely and broadcast widely in the media.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
oju ole re.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by maestroz: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
emamos:

http://www.punchng.com/efcc-arraigns-metuh-for-destruction-of-evidence/.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-d2U5s6MkM-c/VqCvrO05ooI/AAAAAAAIEZk/PovY28s8SRA/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7ecIlKpe7SE/VqCvsca9wII/AAAAAAAIEZs/Wwkr1VHembA/s1600/c.jpg[/img]

now i see why our leaders dey form sick whenever EFCC beckons. EFCC fit spoil person swag o. i am very sure if EFCC arrests Alamiayesegha's corpse, the corpse would 'miss' from motuary.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Iyoma2(f): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
military democratic regime. who knows Tomorrow?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by rusher14: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Day169:
I hope that EFCC have some video footage to present as evidence, otherwise they will have to produce the destroyed (chewed) evidence in whatever form.
..reminds me of Fela's "expensive sh*t"! cheesy

I trust they do.

I remember watching a documentary on James Ibori with the narrator showing the interrogation room as observed by its CCTV monitors.

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=emamos post=42184549][/quote] efcc is laughable, can't they produce a video of him destroying the evidence in this age and time, there should be no interogation without video camera. If they can't produce any video, then the so called efcc is fraud.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by LastProphet: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

The only goat I see is your yam thieving, paper chewing olisa metuh. If pursuing those thieves is 90% of what he will achieve in 4 years, then so be it. Nigerians must be made to realise that stealing comes with consequences.

God bless you jare. Ibos have no brain my brother.
in ibo culture every thief or dishonest person is
the victim, the fault is of another person, ibos
believe a thief only steals due to circumstances
created by those that 'hate him ', this is how
ibos think bros

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu / Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter / Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.