Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence (44356 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=emamos post=42184549][/quote] efcc is laughable, can't they produce a video of him destroying the evidence in this age and time, there should be no interogation without video camera. If they can't produce any video, then the so called efcc is fraud.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Alashi(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
rozayx5:
march will make it one year since a person won election , and the only new developments are a wayo budget, the dasukigate and chase, i wonder when they will even lay the foundation of their first refinery and then build their imaginative 4 refineries. Funny enough the zombies are all focused on the media trials while the economy goes to the dogs, oil fell below 30$ yesterday and this goat called buhari is investing more on oil exploration , a stupid lowlife president who cant present a common budget and used 6 months to appoint his angels, will take 200 years to build 1 km of roads. by the end of his tenure Nigerians wont be asking about dasuki or metuh but what you achieved
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Alashi(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
rozayx5:
march will make it one year since a person won election , and the only new developments are a wayo budget, the dasukigate and chase, i wonder when they will even lay the foundation of their first refinery and then build their imaginative 4 refineries. Funny enough the zombies are all focused on the media trials while the economy goes to the dogs, oil fell below 30$ yesterday and this goat called buhari is investing more on oil exploration , a stupid lowlife president who cant present a common budget and used 6 months to appoint his angels, will take 200 years to build 1 km of roads. by the end of his tenure Nigerians wont be asking about dasuki or metuh but what you achieved
now i wonder how your father will perform given the same opportunity. nonsense!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Acos925(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Justdulla:
He should have just requested for meat pie
and wine instead of chewing paper like a yam eating goat... His hunger never start yet. Very soon he will be chewing grass in Kirikiri lawn
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by flokii: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Plus234:
they should chain his legs too

grin

But WHY?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Jaideyone(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
bettercreature:
Seriously i dont like how they treating this man,i hate the handcuffs part

It's totally wrong!
yes it is totally wrong but it ok for KUNLE that stole a 10,000naira phone because he's hungry and for chukwudi the pick pocket to be paraded unclad and handcuffed after being beaten mercilessly. you are a lost soul

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by PastorOla1: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
AGBA DON HOOK FOR METUH O
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Jaideyone(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Love Machine:
Buhari doesn't like freedom of speech that is why he want this metuh be put behind bar.He hit buhari's government hard so he feel metuh should remain behind bar until his tenure ended even though he will not be found guilty.
dumb logic
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by switosman(m): 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
One thing is that the same mob clapping for impunity will be one day stoning impunity. By the time this government is through Nigeria will be a para nation.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by frankyychiji(f): 12:01am On Jan 22, 2016
Demdem:
Nurse Metuh is a goat. Eating paper.......is that a general trait in wadata plaza? Shame.
Prosecute the murrafucker. I Piss on his lovers.
Ayamaa! What a dirty habit you have sir! I wonder what your living conditions are. Obun ara oke! Smelly!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by mindtricks: 1:16am On Jan 22, 2016
9jatriot:
Before the selective rule of law people come. Someone should explain to me if he meets the bail condition for the previous case in which he was charged, will he be released or will EFCC claim that they have rearrested him again for this case. Lets someone with more knowledge clear this up now before it generates another controversy.

Ask no more, they are simply out to ruin his life, peace of mind, and freedom until theyfinally nail him. QED!

Best bet may be just to remain in their custody and forget anything bail.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Onyiido: 2:47am On Jan 22, 2016
modath:

Metuh is in soup....

By the time these travails of his are over, he will not only hate yams in ALL forms, he will hate PAPERS & also learn some humility & temperance!!

I know a few people who would be laughing right now!!! Karama is real.. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Metuh is something else ooo. Imagine refusing to pay my dad money for the services my dad rendered to him $ locking up my dad's friend in police station $ leaving him there because he challenged metuh to pay my dad the money he owed him. Up till today, my dad hates that metuh for making him suffer in his hands. But we've left everything to God $ moved ahead

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by modath(f): 4:23am On Jan 22, 2016
Onyiido:
Metuh is something else ooo. Imagine refusing to pay my dad money for the services my dad rendered to him $ locking up my dad's friend in police station $ leaving him there because he challenged metuh to pay my dad the money he owed him. Up till today, my dad hates that metuh for making him suffer in his hands. But we've left everything to God $ moved ahead

That man is an excuse of a human being!!!!

99.9% of people (who aren't political associates or clients) who have come across in real life have nothing + to say about him.. horrid man!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Rolings: 4:43am On Jan 22, 2016
Elosky20:
how can somebody eat our yam and still eat our paper without drinking water

Even if he eats stone he won't drink water grin grin grin grin angry ajokuta ma mumi
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Rolings: 4:48am On Jan 22, 2016
rozayx5:

So with all this sense you get you still blame buhari for fall in crude oil price? I give up on you.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Onyiido: 6:00am On Jan 22, 2016
modath:

That man is an excuse of a human being!!!!

99.9% of people (who aren't political associates or clients) who have come across in real life have nothing + to say about him.. horrid man!!! undecided

That's what he's made of- hardened heart. He was a thug before venturing into politics. I'd have wished the prison officials to give him a hard time for all the insults, indifferent attitude towards paying up $ assault on my dad's friend, but I'll just allow everything to be cuz we can do nothing. He is very far from repentance, serves him right how he's been treated

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by babadem2much(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2016
Metuh be forming commando now he is a real yam n paper eater.

see as handcuffs the fit this big men
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by GodpunishBuhari: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
Onyiido:
That's what he's made of- hardened heart. He was a thug before venturing into politics. I'd have wished the prison officials to give him a hard time for all the insults, indifferent attitude towards paying up $ assault on my dad's friend, but I'll just allow everything to be cuz we can do nothing. He is very far from repentance, serves him right how he's been treated

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. U don't 4give?? Is ya fathers fwend not ya fada ooo. Remember if u still dey vex like dis how d man kids go do then?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Onyiido: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. U don't 4give?? Is ya fathers fwend not ya fada ooo. Remember if u still dey vex like dis how d man kids go do then?
My dear u won't understand what this man subjected my dad to. But I thank God for he has blessed us infinitely
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by GodpunishBuhari: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Onyiido:
My dear u won't under what this man subjected my dad to. But I thank God for he has blessed us infinitely

Iz past, erry action get reward someday
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Onyiido: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

He is very vulgar. U can imagine how he was talking to my dad cuz of money. I cried when I heard the insults he hurled at him. If it were your dad, what would u do modath?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Onyiido: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Iz past, erry action get reward someday
I got over it long time ago, but when he's case surfaced on tv, I had no choice than to recall his behaviour. All I'd say is that God have been good to us ever since.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by GodpunishBuhari: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
Onyiido:
He is very vulgar. U can imagine how he was talking to my dad cuz of money. I cried when I heard the insults he hurled at him. If it were your dad, what would u do modath?

Bet it can't happen again cos y'all are now grown
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by banki(m): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
tochimas:
efcc is laughable, can't they produce a video of him destroying the evidence in this age and time, there should be no interogation without video camera. If they can't produce any video, then the so called efcc is fraud.

If you don't know let me educate u!

Videos cannot be used as evidence in court
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by modath(f): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
Onyiido:
He is very vulgar. U can imagine how he was talking to my dad cuz of money. I cried when I heard the insults he hurled at him. If it were your dad, what would u do mo?

I have seen that man @ a full 100% kolomental in a professional setting, so I do not like him at all, I'm just thinking of karma as I'm even typing..

He was yelling like someone unhinged& what's even disturbing is that he wanted procedures & due process flouted!!

He so loves the "Do you know who I am" line!! lipsrsealed

I'm sure if he is reading this, he is not likely to remember cos he is a full on irrational & horrible fellow who has offended a lot of people!!!!

He does not have a good rep at all!!

Ex comptroller of customs is a yam eater but none have a bad word to say about his relationship with people, won't stop his prosecution though, a thief is a thief anyday.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by Onyiido: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Bet it can't happen again cos y'all are now grown
Yea, but I won't say I like the way he's been paraded with handcuffs. Over to EFCC etc
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by GodpunishBuhari: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Onyiido:
Yea, but I won't say I like the way he's been paraded with handcuffs. Over to EFCC etc

So wats up mek I pm u na... asanwa
Re: EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence by TheAdvocate(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
9jatriot:
Am confuse, kindly explain

The judge in Metuh' 2nd case also admonished EFCC and asked why they didn't file it along with the 1st one. Justice demands that they should file all the charges along but different counts. The charge is the case while counts are different offences committed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. / Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.