Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC (23342 Views)

Nigeria’s Present Economic Situation Worse Than Biafra Civil War – Aregbesola / Nigeria Dismisses Calls For IMF Solution To Nigeria’s Economic Challenges / Nigeria Economic Challenges, Jonathan/ngozi Would Have Done Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by agabaI23(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
theV0ice:

No mind the old man.....he's behaving like a typical African.... grin

When something pass african man power, na to call on God.

But I guess I might look to the devil angle if I'm to comment here....

Na only devil fit prevent the leadership of Nigeria from making any saving from the boom of the last 4 years to cushion the effects of the downward spiral we are experiencing at the moment.

Anyway, God dey grin
My friend, I think its time to stop justifying these thieves with the past administration. You said you have what it takes to do it better. You have your opportunity. There is no ground for comparison wink

1 Like

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
pascalemmy:
our God is a merciful God n at a time a consuming fire,so some one should b careful of the way they mention his name on this issue.
God is a consuming fire oh ask..prophet Elijah his side of the story
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Blaiming Jona is no longer selling

1 Like

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Joarams(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
It's a shame that almost everyone reading this post is commenting the same way. Since when have we lost the act of reading and understanding constructs in this nation? or are we merely being sarcastic? Are we simply looking for an excuse to nail the APC and its chairman? My understanding of the statement is clear and I don't see how he blames God. It's a simple statement of retrospection. To me, saying that 'God' has a hand in the current economic situation is no different than saying 'Nature' has a way of correcting its mistakes...e.g. as Malthusian theorists accept.
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Scholes007(m): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
English comprehension should be easy. Right?

Oyegun knows his audience--Nigerians, who believe that every event (good or bad) is a subtle message from God.

Oyegun sees the current economic misfortune as a blessing in disguise. Perhaps, it would nudge Nigeria to deviate from reliance from oil as the only major source of revenue through diversification of the economy.

Oyegun is not blaming God!

How am I surprised? How many people pass WAEC these days? This is what "sorting" does to your brain.
/

abeg no dey talk waec here, air your view and stop being primitive. Besides didn't he say God has a hand in our woes for us to accept change? Is that not a blame game? Or is God an APC member that will force us to accept change?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Chibest2000(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hahahahaa.... APC is full of Jokers, they have graduated 4rom blaming their failures on past administration as usual they are now taking it to GOD! Una go talk true sooner!!
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by just2endowed: 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nienie:

what now??did I talk??

Nope... Just saying wink
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:

alcmene read the article first before commenting. at least your comment would appear less stewpid.
with all due respect, you are the one quoting stupidly sir
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by PrinceVictorE(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Its funny how things are at the moment for Nigeria. Our leaders should at least find a solution to this problem. But Nope This APC lead government won't. They'll rather find someone to blam. First it was Jonathan. Now its God. Jonathan didn't give you guys clue about a fall in oil price. Now God has a hand in the country's economic fall. I just hope and pray APC will assume responsibility someday. Blame Game seems to be in level 2 now. Very soon it won't be God, It will be Satan.
Nigerians ain't fools.
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by HARDDON: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
alcmene:
It is no longer an act of Jonathan but an act of God.....

Do these people have any sense of shame

well the said god that is responsible for our woes is certainly not the one that I and other well-meaning Nigerians that have are opposing Buahari's draconian policies serve.

We serve a merciful and benevolent God that says in the scriptures that He do not derive joy watching his creatures suffer

Unlike the god of APC and Oyegun that inflicts severe hardship on his faithfuls

apc , epic clueless! if they said Gej was clueless, their cluelessness is d father of all clueless!
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by 247notire(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Joarams:
It's a shame that almost everyone reading this post is commenting the same way. Since when have we lost the act of reading and understanding constructs in this nation? or are we merely being sarcastic? Are we simply looking for an excuse to nail the APC and its chairman? My understanding of the statement is clear and I don't see how he blames God. It's a simple statement of retrospection. To me, saying that 'God' has a hand in the current economic situation is no different than saying 'Nature' has a way of correcting its mistakes...e.g. as Malthusian theorists accept.
Bros no be u get sense pass everybody. Look at it 8n one sentence: He said God may have used it to let us know we need a radical economic change, meaning God effectively caused it. This is also a deviation from the usual story of how the last administration looted blindly and hence they squandered all our resources (for gullible fools who wud believe) so why won't ppl comment in the same vein? And if he is sincere, your president that is, how come he just threw away the recommendations of the last National Conference? Theirein lies the beginning of the solution to our challenges as an entity. It's either we split or we restructure the entity such that every state has something to bring to the table. The senate and HOR also needs to be pruned down into one house. The aforementioned are just 2 of the many wonderful recommendations, but ur Sai baba just called it bunkum. If after this administration the next one doesn't do either of those, I my lead my own Biafran movement too... Dnt doubt me...
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by BLACKPANTHER(m): 12:19am On Jan 23, 2016
Daft n Sacrilegious in reasoning like that

4]It is no longer an act of Jonathan but an act of God.....

Do these people have any sense of shame

well the said god that is responsible for our woes is certainly not the one that I and other well-meaning Nigerians that have are opposing Buahari's draconian policies serve.

We serve a merciful and benevolent God that says in the scriptures that He do not derive joy watching his creatures suffer

Unlike the god of APC and Oyegun that inflicts severe hardship on his faithfuls

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by BLACKPANTHER(m): 12:22am On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=247notire post=42236035] Bros no be u get sense pass everybody. Look at it 8n one sentence: He said God may have used it to let us know we need a radical economic change, meaning God effectively caused it. This is also a deviation from the usual story of how the last administration looted blindly and hence they squandered all our resources (for gullible fools who wud believe) so why won't ppl comment in the same vein? And if he is sincere, your president that is, how come he just threw away the recommendations of the last National Conference? Theirein lies the beginning of the solution to our challenges as an entity. It's either we split or we restructure the entity such that every state has something to bring to the table. The senate and HOR also needs to be pruned down into one house. The aforementioned are just 2 of the many wonderful recommendations, but ur Sai baba just called it bunkum. If after this administration the next one doesn't do either of those, I my lead my own Biafran movement too... Dnt doubt me...[Daft n Sacrilegious in reasoning like that]
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by TalkingBird: 2:03am On Jan 23, 2016
My thought is

" When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone. 14 But each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire. 15 Then the desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin; in turn, sin, when it has been accomplished, brings forth death. 16 Do not be misled, my beloved brothers. 17 Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, for it comes down from the Father of the [celestial] lights, and with him there is not a variation of the turning of the shadow." James 1:13-17.

Also

 "Therefore, YOU men of heart, listen to me. Far be it from the [true] God to act wickedly, And the Almighty to act unjustly!" Job 34:10.

Good is not to be blamed for any woes.
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Clinton207: 2:06am On Jan 23, 2016
If this statement /comment was made during Gej's tenure i imagine what the world would have said. Hmmmm anyway na end time things.
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by megama: 2:07am On Jan 23, 2016
Weselion:
Oga ooo.... APC don dey blame God sha... It's is well
the Greatest problem facing us in this country is tribalistic, lipsrsealed. If the managers of this economy were not fit, let them vacate we need competent hands, and believe me they are there, enough of this trials and error

1 Like

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by InvertedHammer: 4:42am On Jan 23, 2016
Scholes007:
abeg no dey talk waec here, air your view and stop being primitive. Besides didn't he say God has a hand in our woes for us to accept change? Is that not a blame game? Or is God an APC member that will force us to accept change?
/
Frustrated?

Not my problem
/
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by agbitaj(m): 6:27am On Jan 23, 2016
Any man who has an excuse for failing in life is a failure for life. Pastor kk

1 Like

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by IkennaNweke(m): 6:39am On Jan 23, 2016
God should remove his hand from our problem abeg ooooo

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 23, 2016
grin

Have they stopped blaming Jonathan ?

Is it time to blame God ?

Smh
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Scholes007(m): 6:52am On Jan 23, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Frustrated?

Not my problem
/
who do you think is frustrated between us? Just accept it that the blame game in this regime is beyond everyone, their incompetence is also outstanding. No clue, no policy, no development only lies and propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Alwaystruth: 7:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Ha ha hahaha!!! Bunch of power mongers and grabbers!!.
It is no longer GEJ and PDP but God. hihihihihi- laughing in bahasa
APC is a Mega-Clueless party and Nigeria is Mumudom country where Almajiris decide
who rules the country.

American politicians are busy debating from state to state and from Media house to media house to find out who is best
suited for the plum job in white house but in our Zoodom, we picked one old illiterate to rule and lead us into promise land
in 21st century,impossible. One can not offer what he has not..So Nigerians are in for a long thing... God,Gej,Ppd and even Niegrian
masses are always there to be blamed for the failure of the clueless one in Aso Rock-(COIAR).

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Alwaystruth: 7:16am On Jan 23, 2016
Ha ha hahaha!!! Bunch of power mongers and grabbers!!.
It is no longer GEJ and PDP but God. hihihihihi- laughing in bahasa
APC is a Mega-Clueless party and Nigeria is Mumudom country where Almajiris decide
who rules the country.

American politicians are busy debating from state to state and from Media house to media house to find out who is best
suited for the plum job in white house but in our Zoodom, we picked one old illiterate to rule and lead us into promise land
in 21st century,impossible. One can not offer what he has not..So Nigerians are in for a long thing... God,Gej,Ppd and even Nigerian
masses are always there to be blamed for the failure of the clueless one in Aso Rock-(COIAR).

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Irepib(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2016
STOP LYING APC GOD DOES NOT DO BAD OR EVIL READ JER 29VS 11 GOD IS WATCHING U.
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

Exactly my dear.

These mo.rons are playing their hands early.

Once god comes into economic matters , its the surest sign of capitulation.
These mo.rons are throwing the towel early.
They are clueless.

They don't know how to DRIVE, even with their N3.6b 2016 BMW cars.
grin
plaetton:

Exactly my dear.

These mo.rons are playing their hands early.

Once god comes into economic matters , its the surest sign of capitulation.
These mo.rons are throwing the towel early.
They are clueless.

They don't know how to DRIVE, even with their N3.6b 2016 BMW cars.
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by mikehorneyy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Clueless people why won't God have hands in it
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by mikolo80: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
adekhingz:
diversification of our economy is something we talk about and will keep talking about. imaging, the economics textbook my papa read(in the 1970s) categorised Nigeria as a developing country and recommended among other points, diversification from mono economy. waec and jamb still dey set questions from it. yet, ## the problem we are having is how to go about it?*** youths!!! na we fit do am ooooooo.
this telemundo, Africa magic, Wizkid, paparazzi, nonsense youth? good luck with that
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by pluto3(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
The blame go soon reach devil.... trust me.... All People Confused(APC)
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by bashdawodu: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Do not misunderstand the APC National Chairman he meant that nobody could have predicted that oil will fall to $26.We didn't save for this raining day.We have more demand for $US than what we make, that's why exchange rate is going down.All he is saying is that this present challenge should pressure us to diversify so that we can have less imports and more non-oil exports.This budget addresses this issue and President Buhari is committed to implementing the budget.
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Splashme: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
odogwu125:
Have some respect for God, dont bring him into ur madness
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by sapientia(m): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onyilinmaba Awka: Ngige Bags Chieftaincy Title In A Colourful Event In Awka / Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi / 15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.