Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC (23334 Views)

Nigeria’s Present Economic Situation Worse Than Biafra Civil War – Aregbesola / Nigeria Dismisses Calls For IMF Solution To Nigeria’s Economic Challenges / Nigeria Economic Challenges, Jonathan/ngozi Would Have Done Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by ajepako(f): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
solochris:
let me table dis matter at MFM and u will See How Una go take die by fire

Hahahhahahah, epic! grin grin
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by afroxyz: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
How many elections and administrations have passed
Since the days when men were boys?
Yet you keep recycling promises
Never wanting to accept responsibility

Political jobbers always apportioning blames
Who has not been referenced in your catalogue of excuses?
You've accused the past government for your inefficiency
You've accused God for your ineptitude

A time would come when we would vote for change
The same change you peddled to us
Only this time, we would thumb print the ballot papers
Using your own blood as ink!
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Buhari & Apc are disasters to this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by ajepako(f): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
modath:

I won't lie, me sef bin dey side eye that opinion...

The thing taya me really. grin but no one gets it right all the time, so ......

We know the people wey ruin the economy, no need calling God for the matter unless the point is that "Nothing happens without God's ordinance & plans"

BTW, I didn't even read the article. ....

I go DHL you 18 inches Brazilian hair if you are a woman

But as u be dude, six .Guilders for you.
For that slight honesty
Even you self shame for that comment..
#fromblameGEJtoBlameGOD#
grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by dikeigbo2(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
APC and blasphemy, why blaming God for all these stupidities,non consistent policies and programs of both the government and the governed.. Let stop the talk,and do the talk,stop blaming every Tom,Dick and Harry.....only a sincere approach can get us out of the wood..please Oga oyegun take God out of this mess OK, he is a giver of life and every danm good things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
No one is safe in Nigeria again. Since they can blame god, I wonder what will happen to individuals. They will soon blame the hardship on the teaming youths.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Nicur: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
them don turn the blame to God!!! Hahahaha

2 Shares

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by waice6571: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
COMEDY FROM THE STABLE OF APC.
COMEDY NON-STOP.
NIGHT OF A THOUSAND LAUGH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Chai, Chineke they are blaming you kwa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by modath(f): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
ajepako:

I go DHL you 18 inches Brazilian hair if you are a woman

But as u be dude, six .Guilders for you.
For that slight honesty
Even you self shame for that comment..
#fromblameGEJtoBlameGOD#
grin grin

I AM FEMALE & I have evidence to prove oo!! smiley
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by otitokoroleti: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Firefire:

Awon were alaso!
dis got me laffin. APC IS THE REAL DEFINITION OF SCAM

2 Likes

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by ajepako(f): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
judedwriter:
na angel micheal slap dey hot pass- im b warrior angel, gabriel na messenger grin

Chai...laugh wan kill me .. grin grin
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Firefire(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
otitokoroleti:
dis got me laffin.
APC IS THE REAL DEFINITION OF SCAM

I pity those brainwashed elements still trusting in the FAKE CHANGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by trytim100(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
alcmene:

http://www.leadership.ng/news/493714/odigie-oyegun-god-hand-nigerias-economic-challenges

cc lalasticlala
oil will still fall to $5/ barrel n naira will still be 500/$.some region are cursing Nigeria everyday for detaining an innocent man
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by pascalemmy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
alcmene:

http://www.leadership.ng/news/493714/odigie-oyegun-god-hand-nigerias-economic-challenges

cc lalasticlala
our God is a merciful God n at a time a consuming fire,so some one should b careful of the way they mention his name on this issue.
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by ngoziama: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
alcmene:

cc lalasticlala
Please leave God ohh its not gej you have been accusing.The tsunami from Gods anger can sweep nigeria away.
Just get to work please.
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by trytim100(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sitex:
just when I thought I had seen it all...this is beyond ridiculous.
a fool blames everybody for his misfortune save himself.
APC has blamed PDP
blamed Jonathan
blamed God
soon they would blame us...it appears that is all we voted them in to do- apportion and appropriate blame

BUNCH OF UNHINGED IDIOTS
. u follow vote for them?
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by shellworker: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
alcmene:
Imagine the audacious blasphemy

Dont know why APC faithfuls are fond of blasphemy

This was how the diminutive El-rufai dragged the name of Mary in his tantrums the other time

What do u expect of a Muslim party.
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by agabaI23(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
modath:

I won't lie, me sef bin dey side eye that opinion...

The thing taya me really. grin but no one gets it right all the time, so ......

We know the people wey ruin the economy, no need calling God for the matter unless the point is that "Nothing happens without God's ordinance & plans"

BTW, I didn't even read the article. ....
lol, na only lol I get oo.
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Danileinado(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Frm jona to God... APC-Always Politically Confused
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by mira4u: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin lol its no longer the previous government, its now God.

Lol confused and clueless people always have somebody to blame whenever they cant move forward.

Change indeed!!!
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by BurukutuMallam: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nollywood season 7
Ghen Ghen
Nija don watch blame GEJ season 1-6
Now is blaming God

Werey party
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by ImpactWorld(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hahaha.

APC promised to reduce the cost of governance by removing wastage.

But...

The 2016 budget of yams is the direct opposite.
The cost of governance has increased; wastage and corruption have over increased.

Hahaha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by buchilino(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
YES OOO D gods R 2 BE BLAMED, I DON'T EVEN NO WHETHER 2 CALL IT PART 4 OR 5
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by amusadele: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
alcmene:
It is no longer an act of Jonathan but an act of God.....

Do these people have any sense of shame

well the said god that is responsible for our woes is certainly not the one that I and other well-meaning Nigerians that have are opposing Buahari's draconian policies serve.

We serve a merciful and benevolent God that says in the scriptures that He do not derive joy watching his creatures suffer

Unlike the god of APC and Oyegun that inflicts severe hardship on his faithfuls
Your description that if Nigerian politicians, particularly apc members have any sense of shame is a very high and respectable remark for them. Some times, I will be trapped in thinking if most Nigerians, especially these apc members are normal human beings? Why do they reason that indulging in telling very serious lies can win them God's support. Imagine, Amaechi telling the world that the NIMASA university is at feasibility level., whereas there are many buildings that are near completion. What is happening to this country. No human being can comfortably explain especially with the coming of apc. I still believe that God will touch their reasoning regions.
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
APC blamed GEJ and nothing happened
APC blamed PDP and nothing happened
APC blamed God and nothing happened
APC blamed Nigerians and nothing happened

I'm waiting when APC will blame the devil,

Or is the devil also merciful?
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by scachy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ah Ah!!

What's going on on this thread? Where are d zombies on the other side? Have they run out of abusive words?

I know APC v PhD in propaganda, but blasphemous statements lik this ll only bring their downfall faster than well meaning Nigerians like me envisaged.
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by IamThrive(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Why is this statement not coming in 2015 apc was campaigning?

Is this whole thing a scam as Nigerians has speculated??
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
alcmene:
Imagine the audacious blasphemy

Dont know why APC faithfuls are fond of blasphemy

This was how the diminutive El-rufai dragged the name of Mary in his tantrums the other time
He even blaspheme Jesus
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
STFU and do your Job...You never talked to God before making ambigious promises
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by AllenCEO1: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hopeless cultist and blood sulking lyers. APC; Antichrist, People's, Company. End time demons.
Re: God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC by Dmano: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Apc self?what a confusion,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi / Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose / APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.