Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial (6851 Views)

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Edo Elections: Ize-Iyamu’s Witness Fumbles During Trial, Says 'I'm Petitioner' / Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by cybertyrant(m): 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
#Nnamdikanu~ i am nnamdi kanu,i am biafran,i am nt guilty. court adjourns case to 25january 2016, one of a kind though. long live the king.long live the king,long live the king,long live the king,long live the king...............

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by AkProsper(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
BrB
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lol...

He is highly proud of who he is, where he comes from and what he believes and stand for.
He is a true living legend

14 Likes

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by fweshh(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
cybertyrant:
#Nnamdikanu~ i am namdi kanu,i am biafran. court adjourns case to 25january 2016, one of a kind though. long live the king.long live the king,long live the king,long live the king,long live the king...............
After the FG are done with his albino ass,the next line he will start using will go like "i am nnamdi kanu i am nigerian pls haff mercy on me i want to go back to rondon"

9 Likes

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by vedaxcool(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
I mumundi cownu please tell David Cameron beans done tire abi he done forget say I be briton?

1 Like

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by kalufelix(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Thats the diff btw nnamdi kanu and nnamdi azikiwe..

The later was a foolish nationalist who failed to read the hand writing on the wall

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by vanbonattel: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
fweshh:
After the FG are done with his albino ass,the next line he will start using will go like "i am nnamdi kanu i am nigerian pls haff mercy on me i want to go back to rondon"

The useless fg cant do more than a dead rat

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by HtwoOw: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
after all the threats and accolades

some even went as far as saying this is Kanu's plan

you go hear weeeen

una never see film

The real film go start when Buhari begin operate for ND , any body wey come scream massacre for here, na Thunder go pieces am
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Tkester: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mehn, his guy get mindooh, see mind.

Kudos NwaChineke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by sammyj: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
The Dilector can still talk . Hope he does not rot in jail!!!! grin grin
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by T8ksy(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
sammyj:
The Dilector can still talk . Hope he does not rot in jail!!!! grin grin

Of course, he 's going to rot in jail.......................whilst his manhood lives on ....................like the last eze wuruwuru grin grin

1 Like

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
fweshh:

You don't know what you are talking about.
Millions of us are not Nigerians either.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by KwoiZabo(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
For those of you that say its because Metuh was coming from prison. This is Sule Lamido from prison too no cuffs. I don't make sentimental statements but its obvious Igbo's are not treated fairly in this country. Metuh was not a government official so there is no way he can steal government money.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

You don't know what you are talking about.
Millions of us are not Nigerians either.

gi ne onye?e na pu ara...biafra ko biya-fura ni..what rubbish..dat man threatened dis country 4 christ sake,he does nt deserve bail,justice shall prevail...biafra is dead...
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
This albino tout, should be executed immediately, no need waiting our resources on hearing needless court cases... We can see him clearly committing treason before the honourable Judge.... Execute him speedly let's use the funds for legal fee for some other more useful ventures..m
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Disaino:
gi ne onye?e na pu ara...biafra ko biya-fura ni..what rubbish..dat man threatened dis country 4 christ sake,he does nt deserve bail,justice shall prevail...biafra is dead...

I have my convictions and you have yours.
I am entitled to my opinion, you are entitled to yours.

It is my word against your word.
my convictions, against yours.

State yours and I state mine.

When you start throwing tantrums like a kid and pouring venom like a wounded snake, it makes you nothing but a barbarian.

I can't force my opinion on you.

You Can't Force Yours On Me Either.

Cheers bro.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Raymondenyi:
This albino tout, should be executed immediately, no need waiting our resources on hearing needless court cases... We can see him clearly committing treason before the honourable Judge.... Execute him speedly let's use the funds for legal fee for some other more useful ventures..m

His execution will add fuel to the fire of the revolution. Stop being so myopic.

8 Likes

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by APCcrimesHD: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
HtwoOw:
after all the threats and accolades

some even went as far as saying this is Kanu's plan

you go hear weeeen

una never see film

The real film go start when Buhari begin operate for ND , any body wey come scream massacre for here, na Thunder go pieces am

my ND?? I no get you..pls elaborate
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

His execution will add fuel to the fire of the revolution. Stop being so myopic.
add what?..d only tin u guyz can do is to protest,nd wen it becomes violent,it's business as usual 4 d armies,u knw wat dey can do...
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
KwoiZabo:
For those of you that say its because Metuh was coming from prison. This is Sule Lamido from prison too no cuffs. I don't make sentimental statements but its obvious Igbo's are not treated fairly in this country. Metuh was not a government official so there is no way he can steal government money.

Tell thisispride
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by adedapo1994: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Breaking: Court orders Nnamdi Kanu to be taken to prison http://www.earthsgeo..com.ng/2016/01/breaking-court-orders-nnamdi-kanu-to-be.html
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by shrimati(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
KwoiZabo:
Gosh.. am tired of this igboism syndrome. Why must you term everything as attack on Igbo... is high time we started thinking out of box. Metuh constituted a nuisance why he was detained hence reason for being handcuffed. Was Nnamdi Kanu handcuffed? please argue with sincerity not with a deluded mind. thanks.
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by queencalipso(f): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

I have my convictions and you have yours.
I am entitled to my opinion, you are entitled to yours.

It is my word against your word.
my convictions, against yours.

State yours and I state mine.

When you start throwing tantrums like a kid and pouring venom like a wounded snake, it makes you nothing but a barbarian.

I can't force my opinion on you.

You Can't Force Yours On Me Either.

Cheers bro.
wow! epic I love your response

2 Likes

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by SirVictory: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bravery

1 Like

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by WATCHOVER(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
lets watch and see how this whole episode unfolds it self. Because for me the FG is pushing this matter too far.
Dialogue like the one Late President Yar'adua did is the better option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
queencalipso:

wow! epic I love your response
Thanks.

Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it rubbing minds with some of these people with violence in their mentality.
Bit what can one do?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Blind leading the blind....Ojukwu the originator of this whole movement clearly said in an interview that it would be silly to try and resurrect anything Biafra..Ojukwu must be weeping in his grave..this Kanu guy is a lunatic and he deserves to be locked up...imagine sabotaging telecom networks mast and using it to broadcast bullcrap...Nigerians wake up
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by johnydon22(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Disaino:
Buhari threatened this country called the citizens dogs and baboons and their blood will flow if he fails to win the elections.

I don't see you clamoring to see him in jail or even face a trial for that utterances in fact he was rewarded with the presidency..

Your hypocrisy is unprecedented... Why should Nnamdi Kanu go to prison for exercising his right to speech and self actualization while Buhari basks in a reward of Aso-Rock after doing same (Threatening Nigeria)...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by johnydon22(m): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Please give us One reason why he should be executed?

Give us one of his treasonous acts ... i really wonder why you guys are crying more than the bereaved

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by shachris02: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
johnydon22:
Please give us One reason why he should be executed?

Give us one of his treasonous acts ... i really wonder why you guys are crying more than the bereaved

john leave this matter for Mathias. You each comment on this section, you are loosing our cred.
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Samirana360(m): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
fweshh:
Olukwu

1 Like

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by johnydon22(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
shachris02:

john leave this matter for Mathias. You each comment on this section, you are loosing our cred.
Lol... It was just a harmless Question, In every aspect of human societal interactions Nigerians always reason in a way that baffles me..

I am Igbo and i can never deny that fact.. I am not an Nnamdi Kanu supporter but i can never wear a smiling face when my people are being shot at for prostesting

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

1.2 Billion In A Single Bullion Van Loaded 3 Planes Nigerians, Is That Possible? / Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court / Police Inspector Shot Dead By Patrol Team-turning The Gun On Themselves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.