Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial (6863 Views)

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Edo Elections: Ize-Iyamu’s Witness Fumbles During Trial, Says 'I'm Petitioner' / Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by shachris02: 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
johnydon22:
Lol... It was just a harmless Question, In every aspect of human societal interactions Nigerians always reason in a way that baffles me..

I am Igbo and i can never deny that fact.. I am not an Nnamdi Kanu supporter but i can never wear a smiling face when my people are being shot at for prostesting

He should be executed because he committed treasonable offenses. Go and read the charges against him.

I am Igbo too and I stand for justice. Acts and consequences.
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by johnydon22(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
shachris02:

He should be executed because he committed treasonable offenses. Go and read the charges against him.

Please sir name one of these treasonable offences..

2 Likes

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by spanishkid(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu will soon be singing a new song soon. EU and UN won't be there to save your ass. Remember he's a black man and they won't care about what Nigeria does to him. He's just another black man in Africa.
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by shachris02: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
johnydon22:

I don't want to be going back and forth on this. Go back and read the charges filed against him.

Ka chi foo. cool
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by johnydon22(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
shachris02:

I don't want to be going back and forth on this. Go back and read the charges filed against him.

Ka chi foo. cool
No i just want to hear you say it and then let's see how well your "Execution" stance is justified... Common please
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by queencalipso(f): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

Thanks.

Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it rubbing minds with some of these people with violence in their mentality.
Bit what can one do?
they always try to force their opinion on others, how pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Disaino:
gi ne onye?e na pu ara...biafra ko biya-fura ni..what rubbish..dat man threatened dis country 4 christ sake,he does nt deserve bail,justice shall prevail...biafra is dead...
anu mpam
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by imsuboi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Raymondenyi:
This albino tout, should be executed immediately, no need waiting our resources on hearing needless court cases... We can see him clearly committing treason before the honourable Judge.... Execute him speedly let's use the funds for legal fee for some other more useful ventures..m

Ofe zombie
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
queencalipso:
they always try to force their opinion on others, how pathetic.
They will add curses and threats. Swearing as if they are they ate not fellow mortals.
It is terrible.
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by uchennamani(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
kalufelix:
Thats the diff btw nnamdi kanu and nnamdi azikiwe..

The later was a foolish nationalist who failed to read the hand writing on the wall
And the former is a wise Biafran that is now reading the hand writing in a zoo prison?
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by uchennamani(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
KwoiZabo:
For those of you that say its because Metuh was coming from prison. This is Sule Lamido from prison too no cuffs. I don't make sentimental statements but its obvious Igbo's are not treated fairly in this country. Metuh was not a government official so there is no way he can steal government money.
To whom brain is given, reasoning ability is expected. That's all I have for you.
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
uchennamani:
To whom brain is given, reasoning ability is expected. That's all I have for you.

True talk bro...some people just reason like they have sh*t for brains.....why cant the idiot Kalu save himself from an impending jail term and possibly death sentence??..Biafra movement my foot..he should shove it up his albino a**!!!
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by uchennamani(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
WATCHOVER:
lets watch and see how this whole episode unfolds it self. Because for me the FG is pushing this matter too far.
Dialogue like the one Late President Yar'adua did is the better option.
Can you dialogue with a mad man? Can you dialogue with a person that has no respect even for his elders, and the entire country at large? How can you dialogue with a person that has lost touch with reality? How can you dialogue with a person that talk before he think? He is not a freedom fighter. Do you know how much the pirate radio station he founded is worth because of donations from millions of igbos in and out of Nigeria? If you don't know it, this Nnamdi Kanu is one of the most corrupt person ever to walk this earth, and my fellow igbos don't know it yet.
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by antispexish(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
jeytee:
Blind leading the blind....Ojukwu the originator of this whole movement clearly said in an interview that it would be silly to try and resurrect anything Biafra..Ojukwu must be weeping in his grave..this Kanu guy is a lunatic and he deserves to be locked up...imagine sabotaging telecom networks mast and using it to broadcast bullcrap...Nigerians wake up
You mean the ojukwu that wanted to be the president of nigeria after causing the death of millions of his people?
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
uchennamani:
Can you dialogue with a mad man? Can you dialogue with a person that has no respect even for his elders, and the entire country at large? How can you dialogue with a person that has lost touch with reality? How can you dialogue with a person that talk before he think? He is not a freedom fighter. Do you know how much the pirate radio station he founded is worth because of donations from millions of igbos in and out of Nigeria? If you don't know it, this Nnamdi Kanu is one of the most corrupt person ever to walk this earth, and my fellow igbos don't know it yet.

Bro the guy is not mad...he is madness in human form cheesy....imagine how this yellow idiot brainwashed and still brainwashes people....freedom fighter my foot.Could he have tried this assuming we had someone like Putin as our president??....he would have had his obobo head chopped off...peace talks have brought about a lot of nonsense honestly
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
antispexish:

You mean the ojukwu that wanted to be the president of nigeria after causing the death of millions of his people?

Ojukwu admitted it was a lost and stupid cause so he buried it..Ojukwu was no saint himself
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
johnydon22:
calling for the creation of Biafra and threatening war is TReason!

U can check d dictionary description to get better xplanation
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

His execution will add fuel to the fire of the revolution. Stop being so myopic.
so y'all say b4 his detention, hv u 4gotten?
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Elosky20: 2:00am On Jan 22, 2016
johnydon22:
Buhari threatened this country called the citizens dogs and baboons and their blood will flow if he fails to win the elections.

I don't see you clamoring to see him in jail or even face a trial for that utterances in fact he was rewarded with the presidency..

Your hypocrisy is unprecedented... Why should Nnamdi Kanu go to prison for exercising his right to speech and self actualization while Buhari basks in a reward of Aso-Rock after doing same (Threatening Nigeria)...
pls buhari did nt make that statement in english bt in hausa. pls read this to understand what he said www.gamji.com/tilde/tilde176.htm
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by totorimi: 5:21am On Jan 22, 2016
This is a reality that is waiting to happen. it is only a matter of time.
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by cheruv: 5:51am On Jan 22, 2016
fweshh:
After the FG are done with his albino ass,the next line he will start using will go like "i am nnamdi kanu i am nigerian pls haff mercy on me i want to go back to rondon"
Stale! embarassed
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by cheruv: 5:54am On Jan 22, 2016
Raymondenyi:
This albino tout, should be executed immediately, no need waiting our resources on hearing needless court cases... We can see him clearly committing treason before the honourable Judge.... Execute him speedly let's use the funds for legal fee for some other more useful ventures..m
A chorom ka I buru onye mbu gaelu okwute cheesy
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:

What are the treasonable offenses if I may ask?
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by saintandsinnerz: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:

shut up Mr man you are not Igbo! You are Igbo but you always spread anti Igbo sentiment on this forum. If truly you're Igbo, then your mother should be questioned about who your real father is. In other words, youur paternity should be verified as soon as possible
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

shut up Mr man you are not Igbo! You are Igbo but you always spread anti Igbo sentiment on this forum. If truly you're Igbo, then your mother should be questioned about who your real father is. In other words, youur paternity should be verified as soon as possible

Ok "CAPTAIN IGBO The defender of all Igbos" cheesy go and rescue him now abi your power no reach?....When something is wrong,its wrong put tribe and any other difference behind you and think rationally....Kanu is a demented Idiot who should rot in jail!!!.....have you seen this guy talk??...he acts like hes possessed or something... shocked
Re: Se What Namdi Kanu Told Court During Trial by Demdem(m): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Even Ojukwu died and was buried under A Nigerian flag. This nonentity is no issue. This is the beginning. His mouth will still sing a different tune.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu / Infrastructural Development In Jigawa - A New World (pics) / Festus Akande: News Of The CJN's COVID-19 Positive Status Is A Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.