Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos (35835 Views)

Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) / Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again / Ibrahim Magu Meets Muhammad Al- Mahmud Over Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Collins9156(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
M lost here
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by ojun50(m): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Magu u better stay for yr office they do yr work

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by shamecurls(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
IPOD meeting
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
omenka:
So we should do what exactly??

The kind of nonsensical threads one sees on this board sometimes though.

Fulani herdsmen are around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by spacks(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
is dat not nicky minaj i'm seeing in the 4th pics, prof like beta tin oh
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by MayorofLagos(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
The true reason of this visit is sensitivity around the possibility of arresting and trying Jonathan for aggravated assault against Nigeria and the implications.

EFCC will visit each region in turn and sample opinion and input of trusted statesmen.

Much of the dirt under Jonathan is coming to surface and there is hush hush to keep low and round up culprits before their atrocities hit newswave and they abscond. Some of the fear also is that EFCC need to identify and shield some of these rogues before hired assassins get to them and eliminate vital source of information.

Buhari is determined to unravel those behind attacks that breached security of the highest military campus in the nation - The Army Command in Jaji. The same set of cabal were responsible for break ins in barracks and looting of weapons depot. The dragnet already identified who these people are....you cannot arrest them and leave Jonathan free. What is the implication of arresting an Ex President? Thats what EFCC is trying to discover by visiting and chatting with Soyinka. He is not the only one they will visit and get input from.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Seriously
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by bropeee(m): 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
TOEZOFFICIAL:
How to fight corruption indeed!..so Soyinka don turn expert or what?

Please follow me ask them oh

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by theplushist: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
wow
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by kokoA(m): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
shocked Baba Wole na happening baba o.. Soundcity things mehn. And my own papa who is not even up to 60 wee be forming oldman watching only CNN, discorvery, natGeo and co undecided
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by seenter84: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Soyinka way ja gan, all d pirates

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by ibietela2(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
omenka:
So we should do what exactly??

The kind of nonsensical threads one sees on this board sometimes though.

Seems Omenka is getting feed up

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Wole always leaving his shirts opened.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by MissingBudget: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Very useless piece of news. What's the connection?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by simpleseyi: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Fight corruption my ass.
My 5 year old son can fight corruption without seeking help from anyone.

Press like if you want $1 to exchange for 700 naira.
Press share if you like the current Government. Quote me if you have other intentions.

If $1 exchange to 1,000,000 who will suffer? You think Buhari, Tinubu, GEJ, OBJ, Olisah Metuselah, Bode George will suffer? Hell no, head or tail, these rogues will never suffer. It is you who is unemployed and trolling all round the internet that will continue to suffer.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by chimichael05: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hmm so I should start jumping
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by RichYoungNigga: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
simpleseyi:

If $1 exchange to 1,000,000 who will suffer? You think Buhari, Tinubu, GEJ, OBJ, Olisah Metuselah, Bode George will suffer? Hell no, head or tail, these rogues will never suffer. It is you who is unemployed and trolling all round the internet that will continue to suffer.

Sorry.
I live in a country where people don't look for jobs.
Unfortunately, i have 2 jobs and i make $3000 which is around 600 naira every week.

I can send you $1000 just now.
Try me and i will transfer the money to you
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
After eating #82m yam with Amaech?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by WaffenSS(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Soyinka wrote ONE play and got the Nobel prize decades ago...

..since then he doesnt seem able to DO something literary that's worthwhile.

All he does is get mired in political controversy.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by bawajghai(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ok good
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lol...that song is "all eyes on me" cool.
pharmow:
Great mind Nobel laureate

Did anyone notice Nikki Minaj and Chris Brown on the TV screens?
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Kangol99(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by bigtt76(f): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dem don use style go interrogate the man based on Wike (Rivers State) yarns grin
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Kangol99(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Welldone

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Magu na mugu
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by seangy4konji: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cry us a river.
CR77:
Both of them have nothing to offer
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
So fighting corruption now requires consultancy from no one else but Soyinka? Somebody should remind me when Soyinka underwent a course on anti-corruption.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Wat abt the 80 million food?? Is soyinka now a security or forensic expert?? I don't just understand!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by phemywise: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Abi oo, as if u kno wetin dey my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership / Ikpeazu And Wife Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Old School Attires (Pix) / Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.