Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos (35956 Views)

Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) / Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again / Ibrahim Magu Meets Muhammad Al- Mahmud Over Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by pharmow: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Lol...that song is "all eyes on me" cool.

Thanks for the heads up. Let's say I do less of hip hop these days, more of 90s and early 2000s hip hop and fela songs. Hip hop is dead grin
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Harfter1one: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

Fulani herdsmen are around the corner.

Sunday, Same Fulani kill and rape women in your place but you dare not talk. lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by simpleseyi: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Sorry.
I live in a country where people don't look for jobs.
Unfortunately, i have 2 jobs and i make $3000 which is around 600 naira every week.

I can send you $1000 just now.
Try me and i will transfer the money to you

Please transfer the gift to Olisah Metuselah, he is looking for 400 million naira bail bond that the court placed on him. Or may be to GEJ, Tony Anenih says that GEJ is still owing 180 million naira for the job that he (Tony Anenih) did for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Bede2u(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
deskossy:
Magu my guy....the guy head get oil.i don't care if they call it witch hunting,u will only be hunted if u are a witch
I think u should care. If the idea is not really to fighht curroption but to go after the presidents enemies, then tyrany is close at hand. Mind u, tyrany is anarchy
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Phobia1: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
ejiinii:
Just look at this magu face you will know he knows nothing about investigation the guy look so dumb unlike ribadu
He is just busy carrying assignment for buhari to harass political opponents
Google is ur friend my dear. it wil tell u errthing u nid to knw bout him. olodo
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
they should be talking on how to kill cultism in the universities since he is the grand father of pirates and co in nigeria...
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Odeyinigbin(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
God go punish some Pple in dis country ooo
Who's wole soyinka? Full of deceit and dubious indeed.
God go punish mugu,that called himself magu d EFCC chairman. Am bittered and wept seriously for dis country. Soyinkaaaa my asssss
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by smoby(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Y themm no go meeting with babalawo on how to fight corruption ? Stupid arsehole......like say them too no dey corrupt smh.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by smoby(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Y themm no go meeting with babalawo on how to fight corruption ? Stupid arsehole......like say them too no dey corrupt........ smh.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by smoby(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Y themm no go meeting with babalawo on how to fight corruption ? Stupid arsehole......like say them too no dey corrupt smh.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by amusadele: 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
omenka:
So we should do what exactly??

The kind of nonsensical threads one sees on this board sometimes though.
It is a pity that apc has nothing to offer other than this continues rubbish from time to time.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Odeyinigbin(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
We re stupid in dia country ooo!
Imagine d stupid mugu called magu going to Soyinka.
A man full of deceit and dubious.
Am sorry for dis stupid country
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Stanbeto: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nọt Bad at all
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by nwanwaoge(m): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
CR77:

Fight Corruption My Ass.

Both of them have nothing to offer

......ur guess as good as mine...i hope magu has something to offer apart from his loud mouth and eye service
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Wright22: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2016

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by flokii: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Odeyinigbin:
God go punish some Pple in dis country ooo
Who's wole soyinka? Full of deceit and dubious indeed.
God go punish mugu,that called himself magu d EFCC chairman. Am bittered and wept seriously for dis country. Soyinkaaaa my asssss

He is a nobel Laurette, pride of Nigeria & Africa

He doesn't need to steal billions like ur politicians do... His name/signature alone will open doors for your genrations to come anywhere in d world

So give him that respect atleast
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Karlman: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
omenka:
So we should do what exactly??

seems this fella don't like my kongi, take your time

BTW I am Igbo but Uncle Kongi is my personal person
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by KanwuliaJara: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dem nor go meet RibadunCE? grin
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by IVORY2009(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Can somebody help me out, when did Prof. Wole Soyinka become an expert/consultant in fight corruption? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by SHAIBULIAR: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
ejiinii:
Why whole Soyinka no ask him to investigate Amechi the man that spend 82 million naira to host wole Soyinka??
SPENT not spend grin
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by SHAIBULIAR: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
ejiinii:
Why whole Soyinka no ask him to investigate Amechi the man that spend 82 million naira to host wole Soyinka??
SPENT not spend grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by SHAIBULIAR: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
ejiinii:
SPENTED not spend grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by ngoziama: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
viviangist:
The EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu Today January 21st 2016 , Met with Nigerian Literary Icon Prof Wole Soyinka to discuss the fight against corruption in our Country Nigeria , Photos below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/efcc-boss-meets-wole-soyinka-to-discuss-how-to-fight-corruption-photos

The same soyinka that was hosted with over 80 million.soyinka is based abroad let that rubbish be tried in states or britain and he would see how his personality would crash.magu is not focused otherwise you dont need a soyinka to discuss corruption . In fact find out the exact amount of food he ate that amounted to over eighty million and also find out the birthday package, perhaps a house or an apartment somewhere overseas.Act two scene two
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by tushburg(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
So soyinka now is a consultant on Corruption matters..

Never Knew he has also won a Nobel price on corruption..

Oga I taya for this country o...Nobel laureate prof. Is now been consulted in corruption matters angry when we have professionals on issues as Corruption locally and internationally...SMH

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by OteDOLLAR(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Wole soyinka de watch my crush for tv shaaa... #Nicki'sNigerianHusband
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by wealth123: 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Confirmed Wailer, how market? Magu is doing a great job. Wailers are allowed to keep wailing because they are jobless.

ejiinii:
Just look at this magu face you will know he knows nothing about investigation the guy look so dumb unlike ribadu
He is just busy carrying assignment for buhari to harass political opponents
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by osakue18(m): 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
When did wole soyinka turn into corruption fighter.. dis countries is like action film.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Politicowizard(m): 12:02am On Jan 22, 2016
what I can understand from this visit is that magu/Apc is trying too hard to buy over the supposedly human right activist...Soyinka in order to keep him( Soyinka) mute in the glaring human rights violations, disregard to court order, arbitrariness, impunity and tyrannical system of governance characteristic of this administration.
In as much as I welcome the fight against corruption, it should be wholistic, no sacred cows! And, the president should not mobilize all his attention to fighting corruption alone. There are other areas that are sacrosanct that demands urgent attention. It will be his greatest undoing if at the end of his four years, he is not able to appreciably bring positive change to other areas that can touch the lives of Nigerians. As far as I know, an average Nigerian is impatient and no matter how elastic a material can be, definitely, there is always a breaking point where no further stress/ strain can be tolerated. Nigerians are watching.... while 2019 is loading.....
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by mescapee: 12:25am On Jan 22, 2016
bokohalal:
I doubt if the meeting was to discuss how to fight corruption.

You are smart.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Validated: 2:17am On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:
So we should do what [/b]exactly??

[b]Forget about the N82 million dinner Lol grin
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by SeanDada1(m): 3:50am On Jan 22, 2016
ejiinii:

I think its the N82m case the EFFC chairman personally went to question the professor about. They don't want it to look embarrassing inviting him over for questioning!! That's the truth! Nothing more!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council / Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) / Atiku Is A Tribal Jingoist, Stole PDP Ticket From South - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.