Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos (35840 Views)

Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) / Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again / Ibrahim Magu Meets Muhammad Al- Mahmud Over Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by tola268: 7:17am On Jan 22, 2016
viviangist:
Check the result of the meeting click http://www.viviangist.com/efcc-boss-meets-wole-soyinka-to-discuss-how-to-fight-corruption-photos
I respect Wole Soyinka being the literature lcon but he has connection with the most money scandalous, notorious, wicked number one citizen of osun state
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Howociqu(m): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Soyinka na corruption him sev!!lol
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by mechanics(m): 7:21am On Jan 22, 2016
Soyinka d don.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by oxyG: 8:12am On Jan 22, 2016
ejiinii:
Just look at this magu face you will know he knows nothing about investigation the guy look so dumb unlike ribadu
He is just busy carrying assignment for buhari to harass political opponents

WHEN WILL YOU HAVE SENSE?
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Odeyinigbin(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2016
God will punish some people in dis country oo
Dis bastard mugu called magu is just deceiving himself
Wat does Soyinka as to offer?
A man full of deceit and corrupt heart.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by BlackMerchant(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2016
Magu be looking humble, whereas he is dangerous - to thieves sha. Lol.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by alaskido(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2016
Na wetin fish dey find for land? Wonders shall never end.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Harfter1one:

Sunday, Same Fulani kill and rape women in your place but you dare not talk. lolzzz

I'm not from the same place with Omenka.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Harfter1one: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

Ukwungum, You are from the sad beast where Fulani rape your women in Imo, kill your people in Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia while the Igala do the finishing in Anambra. The joke is on you little man.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by omenka(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2016
Harfter1one:

Ukwungum, You are from the sad beast where Fulani rape your women in Imo, kill your people in Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia while the Igala do the finishing in Anambra. The joke is on you little man.
That one is obsessed with me. Keeps track of my timeline 247. Whenever and wherever he sees my comments, he goes "Fulanis are coming". Have learnt to ignore his childishness. Best you ignored him as well.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Harfter1one: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:
That one is obsessed with me. Keeps track of my timeline 247. Whenever and wherever he sees my comments, he goes "Fulanis are coming". Have learnt to ignore his childishness. Best you ignored him as well.

I noticed that as well, the small kid is one dangerous hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Naijiant: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by EastanPower(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

grin grin grin grin

He is mistaking you for Omenka I huess.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:43am On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:

Omenka, I dey T K Maxx now and e get one pair of Gucci shoes wey I see here and I know say e go nice for you. Make I buy am for you?

There's also a pair of Nike that could come in handy especially when fleeing from the herdsmen grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Harfter1one:

Eggheader, you still dey alive?
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by Harfter1one: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

Eggheader, you still dey alive?

No be only eggheader, Its Onionheader. mumu
Re: Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos by philemonemenike(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
corruption is a culture in our country Nigeria why them discuss it is soyinka not corrupt or magu not so is like went Jesus came to world and preach about sin have everybody's give his life to Christ!??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message / Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) / Leaders From The 6 Geopolitical Regions Meet With Peter Obi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.