Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star (35856 Views)

Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video / Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade / Jemiriye Shares Bum Short Photo & Wrote "Keep The Sabbath Holy", Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Why all the hating? See, this is so inspirational: be the best at what you're good at and if one person says NO, ten thousand others will say Yes. Good work!
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by henrydadon(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
the lord blessings comes in disguise at times
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by nikkypearl(f): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
I can bet with my #50,all the posters above me did not read the whole write up!
embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by mccoy47(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Raymee:
Eviction is done by votes of audience I guess or maybe I don't get it right.

angry u ďáft çunt! U mean uvquotwd the whole post just to write that BS? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by daveyjay(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Raymee:
Eviction is done by votes of audience I guess or maybe I don't get it right.

Very much correct
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by naijaobi(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
cool
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by achu442(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Timaya was mocked and evicted by the judges in "The street to star contest" in Portharcourt.
The next year he hit the industry.
Watch Out!!!!!....
@zibitdareplay is gonna hit the world music industry very soon.Note the name

For free dope instrumentals
www.facebook.com/zibitbeats
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by azubaby(f): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Inspiring. Didn't really follow that particular edition of Nigerian idol so don't know much about her, speaking from a general perspective, I disagree with d "rejection" tag by op, for d fact she didn't get to d top doesn't necessarily mean she was rejected, she could hv taken d lessons provided by her relative failure and moved on and improved herself, thereby making her a better person today or do u think she is still at that levels she was back then? come to think of it self, who rejected her? I wish her d very best in her "pursuit of maximum glory"
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by absoluteSuccess: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
she's a Phoenix coming back from ashes.

But the hairstyle is too bogus na, as in, 'eda lo nweri, Olorun koreru' kinda style.
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by Ahmeduana(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
efilefun:
Most competitions in Nigeria are just formalities they don Sabi winner before them start gan
NOT ONLY IN NIGERIA BUT IN AFRICA, THAT IS WHY BBC MAKE MOCKERY OF CAF AFRICA FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR BY CREATING THEIR OWN VERSION.
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
No be the judge dem fault, egunje dey blind eyes
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by TruthHurts1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
Yawns!!!!

As you open dat your smelly mouth to yawn, na so the whole nairaland come dey smell like mess.

2 Likes

Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by Smellymouth: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
TruthHurts1:

As you open dat your smelly mouth to yawn, na so the whole nairaland come dey smell like mess.
grin
cheesy Big fat yawn!!!!!
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by ztar(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
oga/madam o.p.. just drop a link to some of her songs... it would be nice...
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by columbus007(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Weed smoking organizers in naija won't see any single talent in anybody cheesy maybe dis babe refuse to give her kpomo out grin
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by appyola(f): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
You rock gal,good one. More inspiration from above,it's ur time to shine
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by piagetskinner(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
Yawns!!!!
Which kind yawning b this... Looks more like someone that is possesses with legions of demons
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by Tygg: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Vanquay:

Was the author of this article born a retarrd or he chose to act like a retarrd? I see nothing but a haterz pen at work here. Nigerian immigrants are one of the hardest set of workers I have ever come across, they boss it over us Americans, Akata, Nigerian Americans etc any day. This is really poor. In some of my classes, the top 5 usually all have west African accents, I think the op should do his research before spewing lame ass trash.

If its Italy or china where Ipod youths suffocate, then I might agree with him tongue
you were making sense,,I could've clapped sef until you decided to act like a ********** mtcheew
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by justmenoni: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Op cos most Nigerian awards,showw,job,elections gbogbo e gbogbo e are usually prepared and it's sometimes not about TALENT and yes even our sports too..corruption In Nigeria has eaten so deep into all the edges and sectors of this giant of Africa
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by tuslakoncept: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
So who she don help?
Nija sha! What a question
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by damfun: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Vanquay:

Was the author of this article born a retarrd or he chose to act like a retarrd? I see nothing but a haterz pen at work here. Nigerian immigrants are one of the hardest set of workers I have ever come across, they boss it over us Americans, Akata, Nigerian Americans etc any day. This is really poor. In some of my classes, the top 5 usually all have west African accents, I think the op should do his research before spewing lame ass trash.

If its Italy or china where Ipod youths suffocate, then I might agree with him tongue
pls tell them oo. Am proud to be Black...
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by Socketbet: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
I hate reading long story but am happy for her cool
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Please let's be honest, before this article, how many of us have heard of this young lady?

Abegi!

Let's keep enjoying our omawunmi, tiwa savage, yemi alade and Co jare undecided
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by princeFAD: 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
op. stop blaming the judges for her eviction from nigerian idol. she was evicted due to low votes and not the judges. In fact the judges liked her performance. see the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0N_qSmRWro
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by kachnov(m): 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cool...never give up
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by chukxie(m): 2:47am On Jan 22, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
So who she don help?

Who u don help?
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by Damikevin(m): 5:19am On Jan 22, 2016
NigEria Idol would have made her smaLler tHan she is now. How God works.
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by Smellymouth: 5:56am On Jan 22, 2016
piagetskinner:

Which kind yawning b this... Looks more like someone that is possesses with legions of demons
shocked grin
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by Arebay(m): 7:04am On Jan 22, 2016
Fyn gal wit beta voice...our reality shows just want anything marketable,,dts y sum1 lik yemi alade wit such crappy talent culd win a talent show.

Me n u sitting on a 3...k I s s I n g...she dey craze
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by okuya: 8:01am On Jan 22, 2016
She might be amongst the best they av in the the U.S ,but not amongst the the best in a hugely talented country like Nigeria. Shikena!!
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by alaskido(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2016
You asked why she was evicted? You know Nigerians and their mago, mago. Kwaraption everywhere and Bubu is trying to get rid of kwaraption. We hope he succeeds before kwaraption kills him like it killed Muritala Mohammed.
Re: Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2016
My xcuse is d Idol waz nt her tym bt nw is her tym. Favor hppns wen opportunity meets preparation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree / Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 / Paul Okoye Rudeboy Drinking Garri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.