Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ (31610 Views)

The Real Identity Of Arepo Militants And Why APC Govt Approved Bombing Of Them. / Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless & Witch Hunting / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Ahmeduana(m): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
XaintJoel20:
The matter sef don tire me... I am at a lost on who to support between Tompolo and Buhari... Anyway, let the law have it cause...
Sounds like AGARAWU.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Excuzeme:

I bet these clowns dont know the number and size of our Security Forces combined?
EFCC, ICPC, SECURITY DEFENCE, DSS, NIA, SSS, ARMY, NAVY, AIRFORCE, e.t.c.....

So, for Tompolo to surrender himself to "due process and obey court order" has now turned to "fighting everybody"! shocked shocked shocked

Issokay Oooo, let him continue to hide but when he is eventually caught, he wil realize even Jonathan was able to put Gideon Orkah in Prison, despite running to South Africa! grin grin grin

Not to talk of EFCC and a Govt that is not smiling! undecided
After Rivers state election... Tompolo will surrender himself......
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
It seems the amount of ignorance in this thread is contagious. Imagine human being with brains and some even believe in a God insulting each other like only immoral people will do.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by francisbiz: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
bobchigar:

Wailers. You will just die of hatred

Don't LOVE BLINDLY!
Balance your reasoning, that is if at all you reason.

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Attention seeking group.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by northernboy: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Buhari the clueless

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by pharmagba: 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
candiva2013:
the present administration lacks wisdom and a sense of direction. They are absolutly clueless. If care is not taken nigeria will sink under buhari.
In your thinking fighting corruption and recovery of looted fund is 'lack of wisdom'
The person that lack wisdom is obvious here.
Let an armed robber come to your house and steal all you have and the police helping you recover them is called 'clueless'
My brother you've lost it

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Observant: 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Reyginus:
It seems the amount of ignorance in this thread is contagious. Imagine human being with brains and some even believe in a God insulting each other like only immoral people will do.

Are you new here? Don't in a few weeks you will be infected, so far I try to refrain from insult a whole tribe to father's, mothers elders and etc.
It is too low to condescend.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Ahmeduana(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
EternalTruths:

Unfortunately, the ewedu people out of greed voted him into power

God bless SS/SE
AM A PROUD EWEDU AND AMALA EATER, BUT COUNT ME OUT OF THE SHENANIGANS OF THOSE EVIL CULT OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF HYPOCRITES, I 8T APC AND ITS PRODUCTS AND EVERYTHING THEY STANDS FOR

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by marlockj: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

dont support any of them.
Both of them are rascals.
They have no regard for the laws if the land.
They are both bold criminals.

Please Wat law are u talking abt??

I thought is only tompolo Dat was ordered by court to b arrested....how cum u said both??
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by kalufelix(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
daveyjay:
Who cares, Valencia spoilt my ticket and I have just lost 13k to bet9ja...
na 13k you bet??

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Spydamannn(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Daraph:
Since I've joined Nairaland,I never have less than "100 LIKES" please Nairalanders help me out.... HIT LIKE for me......

I must get "1000 LIKEs" before February.
Kai
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Observant:

Are you new here? Don't in a few weeks you will be infected, so far I try to refrain from insult a whole tribe to father's, mothers elders and etc.
It is too low to condescend.
Infected? Lol. I'm an Anti-Virus Protected by a Firewall within a Firewall in a Firewall. It's the easy part and there are a lot of mentally weak among us who just love the easy part.

I can dislike you without insulting you but a lot of them do not even dislike a thing before insulting it. Some are foolishly playing around. I'm not new though been around for about four years now.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Adminisher: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Every country fights every enemy at the same time. There is no schedule for fighting. Running a country is not a business.
If Cameroon attacks today, we will not say we are busy with Boko Haram, let them take more Nigeria territory.
I think Buhari should FIRE them more for making these statements . They seem to be the ones setting different fires - IPOB, Niger Delta, Senate, et.c to faze the government. This is why Buhari should be very rigid and hard.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Attention seeking group.
Dude, you should rise up too. Something strange is happening to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by otitokoroleti: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Attention seeking group.
4 ur mind? smh

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by focus7: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
If you are a criminal then there is no hiding place for you in Buhari government you will be hunted into the deepest hole. But if your hands are clean then you gave no need to worry. All I could deduce is that these ranting is all coming from those who would have wish Nigeria remains a den for criminals.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by yenboy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
I don't think he is directly s behind the recent bombing but his boys might be the ones sending the warning signal.

shachris02:
this just confirms that Tompolo is behind the recent bombing and unrest in the Niger Delta.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by otitokoroleti: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ahmeduana:

AM A PROUD EWEDU AND AMALA EATER, BUT COUNT ME OUT OF THE SHENANIGANS OF THOSE EVIL CULT OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF HYPOCRITES, I 8T APC AND ITS PRODUCTS AND EVERYTHING THEY STANDS FOR
yo ye o kale nitori yiye ni ye eiyele. I'm a yoruba & proudly anti-APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Ahmeduana(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Reyginus:
THAT SHOWS YOU HOW DIVIDED THE NIGERIA NATION HAS BECOME UNDER THE TYRANT RULER, YOU DON'T GOVERN AS IF THE NATION BELONGS TO A SINGLE TRIBE!
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Pavarottii(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
bobchigar:

Wailers. You will just die of hatred
Na wa ooo.. how is it now ur business if we wail? Did they tell u we are complaining... we r enjoying it. So let us be... angry smiley

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by kherlly(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Yawns... Drinking my garri wiv three sacks of kulikuli... In as much am making my money i dnt care whatever buhari does. Ko kan aye.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by ayindejimmy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Are these people Nigerian? So , what has the case Tompolo has in court got to do with these intelligent trash they just issued? They didnt even speak on the bombing of pipelines.If they're Nigerhans they must be the ones that have benefitted from the injustice in Nja. I can assure them that every country has had its dark period too and ours is not unique. I never once anticipated the new govt was going to have a smooth sail. Cos the country's economy had been given a devastating blow by past and present greedy politicians. The saying that when you fight corruption, it fights back is not just a wise quotation but a practical one. Those that benefits from it will do everything in their power and sinister wisdom to make a mockery of any action of this new govt. Though Apc has its short-comings too, but President Buhari has taken a bold Stand against corruption and it's left for us Nigerians to either take part in this epical struggle or stand akimbo and take a jab at it. The way you see things will depend a lot on our faith in this nation and the part you want to play in its historical revitalization.
Some see the Hole-while others the doughnut.
It's all a matter orientation and perception.
They shuold just advise Tompolo to appear
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by stonemasonn: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
melvinjames:

Bubu can even fight himself in an empty room, he likes fights, he who lives by the sword dies by the sword.

He nearly ran Nigeria aground in 1985 before he was sacked. He has 4yrs to do what he didn't succeed in achieving in the 1980s.
This was why God didn't allow Bubu to win in 3 presidential elections.
The hypocrite who sacked him in 1985 did not only run Nigeria aground but he sank Nigeria to the bottomless pit of hell..

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
cool Una go know how Clueless we be when we reach una side well well cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Buhari4dullard: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
B00hari is digging his own grave. angry

LISTEN TO MUJAHID ASARI DOKUBO SPEAK ON BIAFRA

https://www.facebook.com/valentineeze007/videos/917592494976096/

NOW TOMPOLO

Nigeria go hear am. angry

Na why the word is out,
WE STAND WITH THE SOUTH-EAST grin

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by kashflynn(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Before ukon do u need a suit seer to affirm dat to you.... Baba in my honesty opinion, should b diplomatic about this beat what you can chew, Nigeria can't afford a war on 2 front right na... Just my mentor Sntr Ben Murray Bruce, my name is Victory Anyi nd i just want to make common sense
shachris02:
this just confirms that Tompolo is behind the recent bombing and unrest in the Niger Delta.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Elan83(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
Buhari z excruciatinly, regretably, conspicuously, shamelessly, unbelievably, undoubtedly, rapidly, vehemently, radicaly, hopelessly, massively, emotionaly, legaly, moraly, unarguably, educationaly, politicaly, religiously, economicaly, unscruplously & violently clueless!! He z just a simple dumbass by nature!! Very old directionless & clueless,,

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by flokii: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
melvinjames:

Bubu can even fight himself in an empty room, he likes fights, he who lives by the sword dies by the sword.

He nearly ran Nigeria aground in 1985 before he was sacked. He has 4yrs to do what he didn't succeed in achieving in the 1980s.
This was why God didn't allow Bubu to win in 3 presidential elections.

And you actually feel happy and proud to have typed this?

Nigeria is in a state so bad that she cannot treat ordinary lassa fever and all you're particular about is tribal sentiment

Have you ever been abroad to see develeopment & advancements... Have you?

I really feel sad for people like you... Really

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
People in the North seem relaxed cos BH is weak and carrying less attack.

People in the south got to stop believing their leaders...........they are gullible and easily decieved based on religious inclination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sam Obi Is Dead (Photo) / Oshiomole Joins Amaechi At Rivers APC Thanksgiving / Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.