Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ (31608 Views)

The Real Identity Of Arepo Militants And Why APC Govt Approved Bombing Of Them. / Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless & Witch Hunting / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by appini: 5:17am On Jan 22, 2016
cyberguy72:
May cluelessness befall ur generation unborn

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Menzy86(m): 6:11am On Jan 22, 2016
I dont understand what this means. So because the president doesn't need to "fight everybody" he should now fold his arms and watch a suspected criminal flaunt court orders? Aren't these the same set of people that have been criticizing the president that he hasn't been respecting court orders? One thing is for sure: this is the FIRST TIME in my conscious life that there is any remote possibility that a BIG THIEF in Nigeria faces the possibility of getting commensurate punishment. Now anybody knows that there is COMSEQUENCE for IMPUNITY. Just like how Jonathan (no matter how much you loath him) left the legacy of conceeding defeat in a presidential election, public officials will find it very difficult stealing funds henceforth. I know its only a matter of time b4 the circle reaches the APC members. In politics and anyboy with half a brain knows that no one who intends to succeed in public office will start fighting people around him within the first year of being helped into office. Buhari will strike when the time is right. There is no way people like saraki can escape this retribution. People think governance and being president of a country like Nigeria is d same with being PTA chairman.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by TruthBishop(m): 6:13am On Jan 22, 2016
Nice speech. This show our militant as they call them are intelligent; but the intelligent mind most know thathat you Dont bring fight to your own house otherwise if you win the fight, of what importance it is to you, your people who are already deprived of good life? When you are destroying the only hope of your children and people. Its madness to start destroying your properties in the name of anger. APC, Buhari are not from warri. To have nothing to loose at the end of the day. Let's have a rethink. Warri and the Niger deltans is our home lets take away from in an open space where we will temper with out children future.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by obyrich(m): 6:29am On Jan 22, 2016
melvinjames:

Bubu can even fight himself in an empty room, he likes fights, he who lives by the sword dies by the sword.

He nearly ran Nigeria aground in 1985 before he was sacked. He has 4yrs to do what he didn't succeed in achieving in the 1980s.
This was why God didn't allow Bubu to win in 3 presidential elections.
You spoke my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by obyrich(m): 6:31am On Jan 22, 2016
Menzy86:
I dont understand what this means. So because the president doesn't need to "fight everybody" he should now fold his arms and watch a suspected criminal flaunt court orders? Aren't these the same set of people that have been criticizing the president that he hasn't been respecting court orders? One thing is for sure: this is the FIRST TIME in my conscious life that there is any remote possibility that a BIG THIEF in Nigeria faces the possibility of getting commensurate punishment. Now anybody knows that there is COMSEQUENCE for IMPUNITY. Just like how Jonathan (no matter how much you loath him) left the legacy of conceeding defeat in a presidential election, public officials will find it very difficult stealing funds henceforth. I know its only a matter of time b4 the circle reaches the APC members. In politics and anyboy with half a brain knows that no one who intends to succeed in public office will start fighting people around him within the first year of being helped into office. Buhari will strike when the time is right. There is no way people like saraki can escape this retribution. People think governance and being president of a country like Nigeria is d same with being PTA chairman.
Does your president respect the courts? Tell Buhari to lead by example.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Cocoyamu: 6:41am On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
All these technical insults is not good for anyone. You can tell what you think without insulting any people. On one hand you show hate while on the other hand you're asking God to bless. Is this God crazy or stupid or both?

You are definitely crazy or stupid or both for the last statement after the full stop. Oniranu Ode
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by daveyjay(m): 6:49am On Jan 22, 2016
kalufelix:
na 13k you bet??

Yea...to win 30k
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by bueze046(m): 6:56am On Jan 22, 2016
2boiz:
I tot Tompolo's arrest was ordered by court...
When will he now be arrested?

Oya take tp go arrest am am
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by tickles2luv2016(m): 7:05am On Jan 22, 2016
EternalTruths:

Unfortunately, the ewedu people out of greed voted him into power

God bless SS/SE

Why are you so pained by past actions,move on.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by kalufelix(m): 7:08am On Jan 22, 2016
daveyjay:

Yea...to win 30k

That means the acc odds is less than 3.0

Am a big fan of heavy staking because i dont believe in long shots with N100 or N200. I could give you free basketball and handball tips for trial if you dont mind...

Soccer is a NO NO for me..

#Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Luckylife(m): 7:09am On Jan 22, 2016
Is only a confused old man that will fight a war that he will never win. Using ancient 19th century tactics to fight 21st century war, no wonder the us dumped 2nd world war trucks in Nigeria and the were even thank. What an apology I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by EternalTruths: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

Why are you so pained by past actions,move on.
We must always remind some people of their hypocrisy and the consequences of it.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Uncletony(m): 7:22am On Jan 22, 2016
MrKong:
Wait wait wait....let's not muddle d water here
Only, and I repeat, ONLY Jonathan has the exclusive right to cluelessness....pls it is his birth right!

Our different ways of thinking is what makes reach either in wisdom or in foolishnesss
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Luckylife(m): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2016
Bro am happy that we still have many smart guys in here . U just hit the nail On their head, check the 2016 budget only the wise men can see the momentum Freud only one person budgeted to his unborn generations. 3. Something billions just to renovate house that even angels will dream of, and they shout no money in Nigeria. is this what they call change? God ! Look on the bridge every states in Nigeria u will see homeless and staving innocent citizens or even brothers and sisters of the president suffering and begging just to eat and live only . Haba! Haba! Do we Nigerians really deserve this curse ?
IceMan85:
If arm robbers attack a bank and cart away with 10 million naira... The next day the bank manager uses the opportunity to make his own money and announces 50 million naira as money stole by the arm robbers.

Some will say that the bank manager is smart but the truth is that he is not better than the arm robbers.

Let's check it like this base on what this man and fayose said....

The present administration in the name of fighting corruption and recovering our stolen loot from the past administration, has started announcing high figures because they want to use the opportunity to loot their own and label it PDP loot after all we all know that PDP destroyed us.

So is this present administration (APC) better than the past administration (PDP), or are they just smart?

They cannot deceive me at all..... There is no saint in politics believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by akinsbaba2015: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2016
It's very obvious that some groups are deliberately supporting criminality but they need to be told to their faces that the nation is far bigger than any individual or group. There's zero tolerance for corruption and all forms of criminality under this administration. PMB will fight on all fronts and he's got the backing of all well meaning and patriotic Nigerians.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by daveyjay(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2016
kalufelix:

That means the acc odds is less than 3.0

Am a big fan of heavy staking because i dont believe in long shots with N100 or N200. I could give you free basketball and handball tips for trial if you dont mind...

Soccer is a NO NO for me..

#Cheers bro

I play just 2 odds daily and it pays! Last year december I lost 50k cos of athl. Madrid's loss...I dnt watch basket and handballs, so I dnt understand them
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Chigold101(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2016
MrKong:
Only, and I repeat, ONLY Jonathan has the exclusive right to cluelessness....pls it is his birth right!
humnnnnnn... What do u mean? Are u saying that they should have said... Bubu is brainless instead of clueless...
Answer meo

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by akinsbaba2015: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2016
Luckylife:
Bro am happy that we still have many smart guys in here . U just hit the nail On their head, check the 2016 budget only the wise men can see the momentum Freud only one person in budgeted to his unborn generations. 3. Something billions just to renovate house the even angels will dream of, are u shout no money in Nigeria. God ! Do we Nigerians really deserve this curse.
. What you call a budget is a plan for fiscal spending in all sectors, the power of appropriation lies with the National Assembly who will scrutise the budget to every detail at the budget defence. The power of oversight also lie with the NA to ensure that the monies appropriated are used for the intended purposes. Obviously the whole organ and structure of checks and balances went to sleep/were seriously compromised under GEJ. There is CHANGE in the air and every unit of government must imbibe this attitudinal change in the way government business is run. The room for pessimism will always be opened to those who have chosen not to believe that anything good can out of the PMB-led administration. I'm smart and matured to know that at all times and in all situations "it's very easy to destroy than to build" the time is now to rebuild Nigeria. We all go through pains as we treat our wounds and sicknesses but the end result is that we get well. I have no doubt that in my mind that our economy will be revived and things will begin to fall in place as the year progresses. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by legendsilver(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2016
I am from South South and will vote a Buhari over a Jonathan in my next life.

You wailing wailers can wail for all I care cus what hits you during that election is still torturing your existence.
Up Pmb the man for the people. Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Okeikpu(m): 7:46am On Jan 22, 2016
melvinjames:

Bubu can even fight himself in an empty room, he likes fights, he who lives by the sword dies by the sword.

He nearly ran Nigeria aground in 1985 before he was sacked. He has 4yrs to do what he didn't succeed in achieving in the 1980s.
This was why God didn't allow Bubu to win in 3 presidential elections.
nice one..
The dullard of Daura is gradually dullarding ds already dead country to hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Billygee2u: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
Bubu is the height of cluelessness!
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Billygee2u: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
I'm really disappointed a person could pursue a thing for more than 10 years but when he finally gets it he gives the impression of being clueless. The first fail was taking about 6 months to appoint ministers. It's a sign of a person who is not serious.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by kalufelix(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2016
daveyjay:

I play just 2 odds daily and it pays! Last year december I lost 50k cos of athl. Madrid's loss...I dnt watch basket and handballs, so I dnt understand them
okay
just trade where you have max. understanding
I can only wish you more green...
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by daveyjay(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2016
kalufelix:
okay just trade where you have max. understanding I can only wish you more green...

Ehn?! What are you sayinq?! Abeq qimme ur tips jareh
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by brownsugarxxx: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2016
Does these so called freedom fighters love niger deltans ? If yes what happened to the money they took from GEJ? How many jobs did they create for their people? When are we gunna stop being foolish in this country?
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Spydamannn(m): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2016
Daraph:

Please sir,let's respect ourselves. You don't know me neither do I... Please avoid qualifying me with negative names... WeAreOne..... OneLove
sorry man

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by IceMan85(m): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Luckylife:
Bro am happy that we still have many smart guys in here . U just hit the nail On their head, check the 2016 budget only the wise men can see the momentum Freud only one person budgeted to his unborn generations. 3. Something billions just to renovate house that even angels will dream of, and they shout no money in Nigeria. is this what they call change? God ! Look on the bridge every states in Nigeria u will see homeless and staving innocent citizens or even brothers and sisters of the president suffering and begging just to eat and live only . Haba! Haba! Do we Nigerians really deserve this curse ?

Well said bro
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by pasol4real(m): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2016
MrKong:
My brother lets be Frank ,u are high on oshogbo + ijebu weed.cos we all know that the cluelessness of mr bubu is gej's raised to power 10000. angry angry kiss
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Heffalump(m): 8:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Tompolo you will soon meet your waterloo.

We Nigerians are strongly behind President Buhari take it or leave it. PMB is not alone fighter!
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by candiva2013(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2016
henryhemon:

Doomsters as if it crashes you won't be consumed,keep praying for your own crash. Fighting corruption is now a sun,it shows how it has eaten deep into our skin . Goodnews is Nigeria will come out stronger and better under Pmb to the shame of all you evil doers and wishers if there's any word like wishers.
we want nigeria to get better that is why those of us who love this country critise pmb constructively. If you think you are doing our president good by hailing him evn though he is making the wrong move, well am sorry for you. Only time will tell. Remember almost one year is gone and there is no significant improvement anywhere.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2016
Whenever i read coments on this forum,i agree that this country really need people like pmb,someone that can root out corruption without looking back.Nigeria is an insane country where militants,corrupt government officials,terrorist like kanu,asari dokubo,tampolo etc are celebrated while people that stole fowl cos they are hungry are languising jail,many young men received jungle justice for stealing phones,snatching a handbag,stealing one thounsand etc,,can you inmagine people supporting criminals against the government that is trying hard to fix what has been damaged for 16yrs.We deserve where we are as a nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy Shrinks, Recession Imminent / Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Alaba Market: Sanwo-Olu, Uzodinma Issue Joint Press Conference, Set Up Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.