Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ (31613 Views)

The Real Identity Of Arepo Militants And Why APC Govt Approved Bombing Of Them. / Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless & Witch Hunting / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Cocoyamu:

You are definitely crazy or stupid or both for the last statement after the full stop. Oniranu Ode
Lolol. Let me also share the favour. If the God you worship permit you to call people crazy and silly even without understanding them then such God is crazy and silly. Now shoot me.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by pharmagba: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2016
candiva2013:

You obviously do not understand what i mean by lack of wisdom here. The government has to take things one a time, they are not supposed to fight everybody at once. The masses are suffering due to lack of good economic policies, evey other sector is on standstill. They can't be fighting even those who are capable of puting up a significant fight against the government at the moment. That is not what is needed now. You said they are fighting corruption simply because they are accusing everybody and quoting figures, yet no good case has been established yet in the court of law. Are you supposed to close down your business simply because your were robbed? The economy is going down and yet nothing tangible is being done. They should not give this there corruption fight 100 per cent of there attention.
Again I beg to disagree
In all the battle this administration is fighting behind it is corruption and behind all this economic downturn is because we are not selling what other nations in the world needs except for oil.
Now oil price is going down hence need to diversify hence need to engage in capital and infrastructure development first.
Now the issue is there is no funds, the wisest thing to do is to fight corruption and recover money to start. It is like a business man who has q lot of creditors and need money the best ecomic thing to do is to go after his creditors and defaulters aggressively. This is what is happening but ironically in our case it is not creditors but corruption. corruption in Nigeria is like an octopus with many tentacles that is what you are seeing to survive means to engage all the tentacles at once to survive
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by henryhemon(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2016
candiva2013:
we want nigeria to get better that is why those of us who love this country critise pmb constructively. If you think you are doing our president good by hailing him evn though he is making the wrong move, well am sorry for you. Only time will tell. Remember almost one year is gone and there is no significant improvement anywhere.

On this case,tell me what is a constructive about someone saying it's wrong to arrest tompolo?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by blackprowler: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2016
daveyjay:
Who cares, Valencia spoilt my ticket and I have just lost 13k to bet9ja...

Don't worry, others will also lose money and a few will win. Bet9ja only takes a small commission. It wasn't designed for everybody to win or else you for know say no be only you dey find money. Try WWTBAM where you can affect your chances
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by candiva2013(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2016
pharmagba:

Again I beg to disagree
In all the battle this administration is fighting behind it is corruption and behind all this economic downturn is because we are not selling what other nations in the world needs except for oil.
Now oil price is going down hence need to diversify hence need to engage in capital and infrastructure development first.
Now the issue is there is no funds, the wisest thing to do is to fight corruption and recover money to start. It is like a business man who has q lot of creditors and need money the best ecomic thing to do is to go after his creditors and defaulters aggressively. This is what is happening but ironically in our case it is not creditors but corruption. corruption in Nigeria is like an octopus with many tentacles that is what you are seeing to survive means to engage all the tentacles at once to survive
my brother what of other countries that don't have oil? What is the economic road map of this administration. What of all the money nigeria has made since buhari took over. The problem is not fund.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by daveyjay(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2016
blackprowler:

Don't worry, others will also lose money and a few will win. Bet9ja only takes a small commission. It wasn't designed for everybody to win or else you for know say no be only you dey find money. Try WWTBAM where you can affect your chances

What's WWTBAM biko
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by alaskido(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2016
They should first arrest SHEKAU before TOMPOLO.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by josite: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2016
we knew and some of us said it before the elections that pmb do not posses the creative ideas to move Nigeria forward though he has zeal,plenty zeal but even the bible tells zeal without knowledge leads to destruction.

we vote buhari counting on the intelligent of the vp who somehow has not been able to come out as impacting and as assertive as tunde idiagbon.one would have expect the vp to know his constitutional role/d powers & within those constitutional constraints asserts his influence on governance without taking the shine off the president.

we have friends in government and we have not fail to tell them that though government have good intentions,it is not being translated into reality .Govt must get it right on many fronts at the same time,govt cannot get it right on corruption alone and expects a shine.

RESPECT A SUSPECT.LET HIM HAVE HIS DAY IN COURT WHICH HE IS ENTITLED TO BEFORE HE IS EVENTUALLY SLAMMED INTO JAIL.
DONT ARREST FIRST,BEFORE CONCLUDING INVESTIGATIONS.
KEEP THE THIEVES IN VIEW,MONITOR THEM ALL THE WAY,WAIT FOR THEM ON ARRIVAL WHEREVER THEY FLEE TO WHEN THEY RAN AWAY FROM NIGERIA .
IS THIS NOT INTELLIGENCE? OR why do we have sss,dss,intelligence officers,etc.

Rather that stir u conflicts in Niger delta ,go about the tompolo issue with superior intelligence and and let the man who anyway sees himself as government wakes up to find himself where the court expects him to be as at this point in time or am i saying anything new?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by marlockj: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2016
noblezone:

Buhari does not obey court orders.
In fact, he started it.

Please example

That's what I asked before??

your still saying the same thing...
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by pharmagba: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2016
candiva2013:
my brother what of other countries that don't have oil? What is the economic road map of this administration. What of all the money nigeria has made since buhari took over. The problem is not fund.
From what you wrote you don't still get it. Let me explain
For other countries without oil, they either trade other raw materials, agric products, finished goods etc for economic funds. In the absence of this they have an efficient tax system. In Nigeria, this is not so and also lots of lope holes everywhere.
Getting started needs lots of funds which oil had it been able to cushin but not available and other sources of income are comatose.
Eg you own a company and have say 10staffs and you produce say pure water and sell 100 pure water per day and sell at N5, and this is your only source income. Now demand forces the price of pure water to N1 and also production reduces to say 30bags. In order to retain and pay your staff what will you do? The answer is diversification which needs capital funding, now funds are not available what do you do? The wisest thing to do is to get you money anywhere you have them. For Nigeria fighting corruption will get us the needed funds and in quick time.
I hope you get the point
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by ihatesycophant(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2016
FG and APC is not fighting me or any of my family or any of my benefactor. So they are not fighting everybody but those that ate our yam in the barn. You need to correct that illusion, FG or APC is only fighting your benefactor that ate part of our yam in barn.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by kalufelix(m): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2016
daveyjay:

Ehn?! What are you sayinq?! Abeq qimme ur tips jareh
BASKETBALL
22/01/16
Petron blaze boosters V Alaska aces (philippines PBA cup)
Tip: over 181.5 points@ 1.45
Kk metalac V Buducnost voli (Europe liga ABA)
Tip: over 142.5 points@ 1.40
Amics castello V forca leida (spain Leb ORO)
Tip: 1 @ 1.22
Worcester wolves V Newcastle eagles (England BBL)
Tip: 2 @ 1.22 (including OT)
HANDBALL
22/01/16
Germany V Hungary (European championship group 2)
Tip: over 49.5 goals@ 1.35
bookie: Nairabet,winnersgoldenbet
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by niyi123: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2016
These useless people should distance yorubas from their shameful defence of heartless people, we the Yorubas, we reasons with our brains not with anus like they do. After all, other people like Dasuki are already facing their own charges and no Hausa man has never come out to say Buhari is fighting his fellow brother and other like Jafaru Isa and co, and also, Obasanjo also dealt with some prominents Yoruba personalities; Yoruba people do not complain why is it only these lawless and shameless people that always like to defend heartless people, if not that they are all criminally-inclined minded people.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by sunnyflakes(m): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Seriously, How? As in, How? To begin with, a serious person would have, already prepared, his ministerial nominees, even before the day of swearing in. I would have done that.

Today, Adeosun is being blamed for the economic situations by some people without considering how long she's been there. Imagine she's been there since June 5th. Leaving things to Permanent Secretaries wasn't a smart idea. Is there anything working now?

It's not as if I expected that much from Buhari. There are some things I never expected from a person who's being looking for a Job for more than ten years. If I were him it would have taken at most two years to write down my plans. I'm yet to even say anything. Let's start from here. Tell me what you think.

SECONDED grin grin grin
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by zero7: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:
this just confirms that Tompolo is behind the recent bombing and unrest in the Niger Delta.
maybe you should read it again
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by MIM77(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
melvinjames:

Bubu can even fight himself in an empty room, he likes fights, he who lives by the sword dies by the sword.

He nearly ran Nigeria aground in 1985 before he was sacked. He has 4yrs to do what he didn't succeed in achieving in the 1980s.
This was why God didn't allow Bubu to win in 3 presidential elections.

So why did God allow him to win at the 4th attempt?
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Mangaipeekay(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin Naija don enter one chance with BuBu, abeg i don reach my bus stop. I dey pack go Ghana
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by ElCapone(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
resty4:
Dullard Buhari is a failure already. Soon brez go blow, fowl nash go open.
Oga Militant abi na biafran yhu be, until then we d zombies wld continue basking in za euphoria.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by ElCapone(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
noblezone:

Buhari came at the appointed time.
He will not only make a fool of himself, he will tarnish the image of Nigeria completely.
And how does dat affect yhu, or are yhu from chad or niger. Only a big fool wld pray 4 his country fail, May God almighty put ur likes to shame and make yhur evil intentions against our great nation as dust!!!
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by ElCapone(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
I'm really disappointed a person could pursue a thing for more than 10 years but when he finally gets it he gives the impression of being clueless. The first fail was taking about 6 months to appoint ministers. It's a sign of a person who is not serious.
Abi ooh, A good start and worst ending was what happened to jona, I wld prefer a rough start and a very brilliant ending. Unless yhu claiming to know what the future holds, yhu can't help but agree to what I just stated. Even in life I wld prefer a very rough start and a beautiful ending than the reverse.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
ElCapone:
Abi ooh, A good start and worst ending was what happened to jona, I wld prefer a rough start and a very brilliant ending. Unless yhu claiming to know what the future holds, yhu can't help but agree to what I just stated. Even in life I wld prefer a very rough start and a beautiful ending than the reverse.
That would be good. But you shouldn't also claim to know the future by assuming a rough start will lead to a good ending
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by ElCapone(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
That would be good. But you shouldn't also claim to know the future by assuming a rough start will lead to a good ending
I never did, only that our prayers cld as well propel him. His success isn't gona b apc's success alone but our general success, so also is his failure.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
ElCapone:
I never did, only that our prayers cld as well propel him. His success isn't gona b apc's success alone but our general success, so also is his failure.
Prayers? No. I prefer our goodwill.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
udemzy101:

Were they not there during OBJ regime, yar Adua and Goodluck?

The country is already going down, even if you catch them and send them to jail, their action will surely sink this country, imagine 2 refineries shut down cos of pipeline explosion, If they continue to do that for a year do you know what will happen to this country?

I hope baba thread carefully, cos na all of us go suffer am..
no mind that idiot!
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by ElCapone(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Prayers? No. I prefer our goodwill.
Prayers, goodwill, support all join. We all have a stake in dis government irrespective of affiliations and divide. Aside him I really can't vouch 4 anyone. When dis elites intend. To loot they all united and when they to face da law they bring up all manner of excuses like, APC, witch hunt, propaganda and all other stuffs.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by melvinjames: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
MIM77:

So why did God allow him to win at the 4th attempt?

If you examine our present predicament of increased poverty, you'd conclude it was devil that helped him win.
God gave us enough warnings.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
ElCapone:
And how does dat affect yhu, or are yhu from chad or niger. Only a big fool wld pray 4 his country fail, May God almighty put ur likes to shame and make yhur evil intentions against our great nation as dust!!!

Hahahahahahaha.

Bros, it is not a prayer.
It is a reality.

We have a government that does not know her direction.
National policies are changed faster than a man changes his singlet.
They have scared aware investors.

The bogus budget of Change, is muddled with scandals.

Budget for domestic stuffs in Aso Rock is increased to about 150% from last year.
Meanwhile, income is dwindling.

They are to borrow money to pay salaries.

Companies are folding up.
Workers are being sacked.

They are giving excuses in everything.
Nigeria was able to manage deadly ebola so much that the world commended.
Ordinary lasa fever is becoming unstoppable.

Are you blind?
Cant you read the hand writing on the wall?

Buhari is trying to run the Nigeria of 2016 with his mentality of 1984.

Take my advice, start thinking outside the box!
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
ElCapone:
Prayers, goodwill, support all join. We all have a stake in dis government irrespective of affiliations and divide. Aside him I really can't vouch 4 anyone. When dis elites intend. To loot they all united and when they to face da law they bring up all manner of excuses like, APC, witch hunt, propaganda and all other stuffs.
Okay.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by ElCapone(m): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
noblezone:

Hahahahahahaha.

Bros, it is not a prayer.
It is a reality.

We have a government that does not know her direction.
National policies are changed faster than a man changes his singlet.
They have scared aware investors.

The bogus budget of Change, is muddled with scandals.

Budget for domestic stuffs in Aso Rock is increased to about 150% from last year.
Meanwhile, income is dwindling.

They are to borrow money to pay salaries.

Companies are folding up.
Workers are being sacked.

They are giving excuses in everything.
Nigeria was able to manage deadly ebola so much that the world commended.
Ordinary lasa fever is becoming unstoppable.

Are you blind?
Cant you read the hand writing on the wall?

Buhari is trying to run the Nigeria of 2016 with his mentality of 1984.

Take my advice, start thinking outside the box!
Oga wailer, with ur negative comments. When jona was holding sway where were yhu and ur kinds? All uve said is as a result of ur pains from da lost in da last elections. I bet if 1 clueless clown had fix things up we wld have gone far. Yet yhu expect magic from less dan a yrs presidency. Plz keep wailing, just know dat all wailers are liable to die from heart attack cos yhu can't do poo abt his presidency.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
ElCapone:
Oga wailer, with ur negative comments. When jona was holding sway where were yhu and ur kinds? All uve said is as a result of ur pains from da lost in da last elections. I bet if 1 clueless clown had fix things up we wld have gone far. Yet yhu expect magic from less dan a yrs presidency. Plz keep wailing, just know dat all wailers are liable to die from heart attack cos yhu can't do poo abt his presidency.
ElCapone, is this you? I thought you were better than this some moments ago? What happened?
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by ElCapone(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
ElCapone, is this you? I thought you were better than this some moments ago? What happened?
No offense intended. I tender ma apologies.
Re: Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
ElCapone:
No offense intended. I tender ma apologies.
Okay.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Being Carried By Her Mother As A Baby / Sunday Akin Dare Begins Tour, Vows To Revamp MKO Abiola Stadium (Photos) / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.