Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) (60377 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) / Funke Akindele Dancing In Her Kitchen In London -( Pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
How can you go to the kitchen to prepare food with that exposed hair?? I can divorce my wife for that..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by zeezyoung(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
O ga ooo everything nah News nw adays angry
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Jorussia:
wetin be dis one self?na now i know why her marriage crash land
ah ah haba bruv dis one no bad now.shebi na her kitchen for her house wey she dey pay her rent she dey.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
I'll throw away my bag and hand cuff her like metuh from behind. lol
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
jopretty:
Exactly how wives should stay at home while waiting for Boo to come home from work. grin grin.lol#freshandsexy...
Lazy bum

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
I've NEVER found this woman sexy, she's just YELLOW undecided. Like her hairstyle though.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
I guess she's cooking hair stew. No wonder she doesn't need a hair net.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by smoby(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
undecidedReally wonder if the soup go sweet @all
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by flokii: 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
celebgists:

lol Pervertic soul can't you just help her turn the semo? grin

grin

Bahd guy... how you take know say na semo

Were you there?

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by EbonyCy(f): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
she for cover her hair na...…mk e no fall enter d food cos dat hair is too bushy
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Who this picture don help
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Jorussia(m): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
adajiboyy:
ah ah haba bruv dis one no bad now.shebi na her kitchen for her house wey she dey pay her rent she dey.
Nor be food dem dey cook for kitchen? na love making dem make kitchen for?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
celebgists:
Wow you walk in your kitchen after a long day at work and find this woman preparing dinner.

What would you do..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA0C0naogtj/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe

1. Eat Dinner!

2. Belch!!

3. Fart!!!

4. Sleep!!!!

Rationale

#OVERYELLOW undecided angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by 4rmthewest(m): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
adajiboyy:
I would just hold her from her waist gently and kiss her cheeks and say the word,my queen ur king is back home.
lolz see romeo ooo.... cheesy
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by jopretty(f): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
fabiano09:

Lazy bum
Naaa! Mind you, most ladies get home early enough from work bfore their husbands do.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by porshuch: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
pretydiva:
Choii..im jst imagining myself in dat sexy outfit cooking 4 future hubby kiss..e go 2 mk sense wink
baby pls marry me. I know you've got hot legs . kiss
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by pearlblunt20(f): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
This kinda hair in d kitchen... Smh.. I wonder wetin she dey cook undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by tellwisdom: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Shey na everybody wey enter kitchen go there go cook??...No be her hair cream she dey mix inside bowl so?? sad
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
4rmthewest:
lolz see romeo ooo.... cheesy
lolzzzz bruv romeo die oooo.my own for be catalina and sebastian
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Krismart(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Your mum did not teach u to cover ur hair while cooking?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Flashh:
She couldn't cover her bushy her while cooking.

Bad habit.
tot same too! So bad!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by marylandcakes: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
devigblegble:
I don't see anything sexy in this

I agree with you. What some Nigerians call sexy amazes me sometimes. This is just an ordinary picture of some woman cooking in an everyday casual wear. Most women cook like this in their home. Why should this be a front page issue? This is the twenty first century wake up from the Stone Age.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Krismart(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
pearlblunt20:
This kinda hair in d kitchen... Smh.. I wonder wetin she dey cook undecided
She go even sabi cook? I think the woman beside her is d real cook, she just came in to take a shot
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cooking indeed. This is just boredom.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Krismart(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
adajiboyy:
I would just hold her from her waist gently and kiss her cheeks and say the word,my queen ur king is back home.
Chop knuckle!! lipsrsealed
adajiboyy:
Chop knuckle!!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Krismart(m): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
adajiboyy:
Chop knuckle!! lipsrsealed
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 22, 2016
jopretty:
Naaa! Mind you, most ladies get home early enough from work bfore their husbands do.
Naaa! Mind you most ladies push and shout for equality and feminism and all that B.S,so they should both get home about the same time,or the woman later than the hubby

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Flashh: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2016
canDy4eva:
tot same too! So bad!
She want to start sharing lices. cry
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by vicraven(m): 12:14am On Jan 22, 2016
dovelike:
Se...gini?
Aaaaah! i haff finded a sister on nl! omoyibo kilosup??
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by vicraven(m): 12:17am On Jan 22, 2016
But seriously, coming back to meet the love of your life cooking,after a long stewpid sweaty day at work... beautiful!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by ABSABBAS7000: 12:21am On Jan 22, 2016
Wow,what u do is,wear ur luis vuton boxers n join her in d kichen,den u ride on [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by horlah1(f): 12:27am On Jan 22, 2016
Dat could be me u knw wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.