Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) (60383 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) / Funke Akindele Dancing In Her Kitchen In London -( Pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 22, 2016
vicraven:
Aaaaah! i haff finded a sister on nl! omoyibo kilosup??
Lol. Me not understanding what ya speaking
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by vicraven(m): 12:36am On Jan 22, 2016
dovelike:

Lol. Me not understanding what ya speaking
sey this wan is not understanding of what ayam speaketh?? high ham giriti hof you,hand you ha forming maryhamakar habi??
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by jopretty(f): 12:45am On Jan 22, 2016
fabiano09:

Naaa! Mind you most ladies push and shout for equality and feminism and all that B.S,so they should both get home about the same time,or the woman later than the hubby
whether she comes home bfore he does or the other way, sexiness is adviced.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 22, 2016
In the kitchen again, akpu don dey show for ya body o grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 22, 2016
vicraven:
sey this wan is not understanding of what ayam speaketh?? high ham giriti hof you,hand you ha forming maryhamakar habi??
Lolzzz. Your own don pass my own. Which grammar school you go?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by vicraven(m): 1:08am On Jan 22, 2016
dovelike:

Lolzzz. Your own don pass my own. Which grammar school you go?
Iyaelewa grammer school, you?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by frankwillsbebia(m): 1:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Tell me why marriage no go crash, see her back side oboy shocked

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 22, 2016
vicraven:
Iyaelewa grammer school, you?
Avu comprehensive
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by vicraven(m): 1:12am On Jan 22, 2016
dovelike:
Avu comprehensive
chisos! warris avu? name of winch?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 22, 2016
vicraven:
chisos! warris avu? name of winch?
School
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by beeveepee: 1:49am On Jan 22, 2016
pendusky:
How do you guys find it interesting for someone to sharing pic of her in kitchen, toilet, bathroom, swimming pool, etc? huh?

Because most of them are jobless and have a lot of time on their hands which unfortunately they cannot put to any productive use. I am waiting to see her (or any supposed celebrity...whatever they are celebrating) picture in the toilet or blowing their kid's nose or sitting down. That will be real 'sexy'. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by tottinova: 2:18am On Jan 22, 2016
celebgists:
Wow you walk in your kitchen after a long day at work and find this woman preparing dinner.

What would you do..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA0C0naogtj/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe

I hate fair girls
She be like the lassa fever.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by nkakp(m): 2:25am On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
is that really monalisa ?I don't think so.

Hold on let m wear my spectacle so I can see [color=][/color] cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by mallamseifaldin(m): 2:58am On Jan 22, 2016
pretydiva:
Choii..im jst imagining myself in dat sexy outfit cooking 4 future hubby kiss..e go 2 mk sense wink

Don't try that when we get married.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by deebrain(m): 3:05am On Jan 22, 2016
Just take a shower myself.... Use my role-on.... Dressed with my boxers.... Come nd join her... Wrap my hands on her waist while im behind her.... Enjoy her bums....

Eh?!

Snaps out of it!

Lets pray!

angry

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 22, 2016
Flashh:
She want to start sharing lice.

She couldn't cover her bushy hair while cooking.

Dirty woman.

Yea.. It's necessary to cover the hair while cooking... Other than lice, hair could get into the food, which is very bad.. And then again, it's not always comfortable cooking with ur hair all over ur face.

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 22, 2016
celebgists:
Wow you walk in your kitchen after a long day at work and find this woman preparing dinner.

What would you do..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA0C0naogtj/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe

Reach over and turn off the stove and drag/carry her upstairs.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 5:23am On Jan 22, 2016
MonaLisa preparing food with make-ups......Madam no poison person

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by solochris(m): 6:13am On Jan 22, 2016
pretydiva:
Choii..im jst imagining myself in dat sexy outfit cooking 4 future hubby kiss..e go 2 mk sense wink

u were just in ma mind as I was imagining d day I wil meet u just like dat * winks
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by abeniagbon(m): 6:24am On Jan 22, 2016
Flashh:

Dirty woman.

Lol confirm... Na body and kuku everyone dey look
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 6:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Jamod2008:
I won't do anything other than eat and go and sleep
base. Na lie joor
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Chyjoval(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2016
Watch carefully, she just took d picture to get our attention. She is not really cooking, the real cook is on pink top.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by jacy67(f): 6:56am On Jan 22, 2016
That hair na vegetable garden o
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:00am On Jan 22, 2016
celebgists:

lol Pervertic soul can't you just help her turn the semo? grin
hahahahaha... if I hear say I turn semo....
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2016
pretydiva:
yesssssss oooo...e go make sense from behind
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by allthingsgood: 7:03am On Jan 22, 2016
Flashh:

Dirty woman.

Lol. Badbelle Winch go for deliverance
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 7:05am On Jan 22, 2016
she should cover her hair
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by rafabenitez: 7:10am On Jan 22, 2016
Who is she cooking for abeg,no husband cming bak frm work,no children in d dining waiting for d food,so eat on and blow ur fat body all over d place.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Dukeratata: 7:12am On Jan 22, 2016
Why she no cover hair?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Jamod2008: 7:16am On Jan 22, 2016
fapcrook:
base. Na lie joor
What do you mean by na lie, no be wife wey I don dey see since, wetin again I wan see wey go deprive Me of food and sleep? undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by blairlady(f): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2016
jopretty:
Exactly how wives should stay at home while waiting for Boo to come home from work. grin grin.lol#freshandsexy...

Bros check d pics wel, na selfie she dey take to deceive una, nobi she dey cook. U no c another person dey dts the real cook.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by manu1: 7:28am On Jan 22, 2016
Looking short and pudgy. Why bother appearing like this when your shape does not warrant it. To look sexy no be by force. I hate short fat LEGS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 / E-money Having Fun As Phyno & Kcee Entertain Him In His Luxury Car ( Pics, Vid) / Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.