Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) (60380 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) / Funke Akindele Dancing In Her Kitchen In London -( Pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by uchwar1: 7:28am On Jan 22, 2016
She was there to take picture. If I see my wife cooking with that hair......
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by blairlady(f): 7:30am On Jan 22, 2016
Flashh:
She want to start sharing lice.

She couldn't cover her bushy hair while cooking.

Dirty woman.

Thumb up for you!! First principle of catering nd been a good cook, cover ur hair and wear apron. She dey form cookin
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Pinbarbie when will you comman wash plate in my house like this? Kai grin abi oga STFUareyouGod how you see am na?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by jopretty(f): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2016
blairlady:

Bros check d pics wel, na selfie she dey take to deceive una, nobi she dey cook. U no c another person dey dts the real cook.
I don't remember complimenting her kitchen skills. All I'm concerned abt is her dressing while home. I'm a lady not a guy wink
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2016
Flashh:
She want to start sharing lice.

She couldn't cover her bushy hair while cooking.

Dirty woman.
most u criticised her...nah wa o..why can't u just appreciate the good moment and move on
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by alaskido(m): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2016
As soon as I walk into the kitchen and see this beautiful lady cooking whatever, amala, semo, garri or rice and stew, I will first chop her the Snoop Doggy way before I chop what she is cooking. grin grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Ziggylee(m): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2016
Jus passing by.......
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by phammed: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2016
most women have no kitchen disciplines, and one of them is covering ur hair wen cookin. Abi na hair u wan mix wit food?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 22, 2016
People tend to forget that after a while in marriage, it takes more that a sexy outfit to turn you on. I mean he sees his wife in that all the time so what's the big deal?

If hubby walks in he'll probably just say "hey honey, whats cooking?" Trust me her outfit is the last thing he would see.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Mamywatobi(f): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2016
adajiboyy:
I would just hold her from her waist gently and kiss her cheeks and say the word,my queen ur king is back home.
Mtcheeeew
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Cityguy: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2016
What will I do? Hahahahaha......don't know if it's the question that is funny or the idea behind it.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Code45: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2016
henrydadon:
most u criticised her...nah wa o..why can't u just appreciate the good moment and move on
Ode.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by 1boyl1kevhis(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2016
What i'd do?
chase the photographer out, and the lady wearing red in the background! then give her the banging of her life while her head's held down
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Flashh:

She want to start sharing lices. cry
...lol *no na*
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by macho44(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
pretydiva:
Choii..im jst imagining myself in dat sexy outfit cooking 4 future hubby kiss..e go 2 mk sense wink
Shey ur fada have money?
www.adielem.com
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mamywatobi:
Mtcheeeew
jezzz babe y u hiss lik dis.come on she not gona collect me from u.u no I love u,u my queen and am ur king.lolssss.but seriously that hiss was much.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by 4rmthewest(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
adajiboyy:
lolzzzz bruv romeo die oooo.my own for be catalina and sebastian
hehehehe....ur head is dere.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by brownsug(f): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
In ur wet dream I guess,dude it takes so much to touch her

adajiboyy:
I would just hold her from her waist gently and kiss her cheeks and say the word,my queen ur king is back home.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
brownsug:
In ur wet dream I guess,dude it takes so much to touch her

but can I touch u?in real life.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
jopretty:
whether she comes home bfore he does or the other way, sexiness is adviced.
Sexiness is overrated jor,your initial statement objectifies women,like its her duty to be sexy for her man.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by jopretty(f): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
fabiano09:

Sexiness is overrated jor,your initial statement objectifies women,like its her duty to be sexy for her man.
why am I even having this convo with you? Seems to me you are not married or dislike the world of women. Abeg stop quoting me. Many a men love seeing their wives in that and we the ladies love it when our outward look make our men drool after us. Take it or leave it.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Dminister(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
I blow whistle for this one. Na her natural food I go chop first before the food for stomach.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
jopretty:
why am I even having this convo with you? Seems to me you are not married or dislike the world of women. Abeg stop quoting me. Many a men love seeing their wives in that and we the ladies love it when our outward look make our men drool after us. Take it or leave it.
Lol on the contrary i love women,am even defending them in this convo.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by brownsug(f): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Neva mind brah! Go afta ur dream bia*tch

adajiboyy:
but can I touch u?in real life.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
brownsug:
Neva mind brah! Go afta ur dream bia*tch
add me on wasapp 09090260237.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by brownsug(f): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Are u kidding me?

adajiboyy:
add me on wasapp 09090260237.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 24, 2016
brownsug:
Are u kidding me?
do I look lik am kidding?add me on was brownsug.09090260237.cheers
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by brownsug(f): 12:15am On Jan 24, 2016
Hell no

adajiboyy:
do I look lik am kidding?add me on was brownsug.09090260237.cheers
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 24, 2016
brownsug:
Hell no

come on babe,don't play hard to get oooo.really am a cool dude.lik very cool nd cute also.am cute ba?lolsss.add me babe
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Flashh: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2016
henrydadon:
allthingsgood:

Lol. Badbelle Winch go for deliverance
Even a jellyfish would understand my post. The females who qouted me didn't see that as criticism. Then why the both of you?

Good moment indeed. What's good about her cooking and leaves her bushy hair opened? For her to start giving poison for people to eat.

When you marry, tell your wife to prepare you HAIR STEW for you to eat.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Flashh: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yea.. It's necessary to cover the hair while cooking... Other than lice, hair could get into the food, which is very bad.. And then again, it's not always comfortable cooking with ur hair all over ur face.
I added the lice to make it more scathing. Lol.

She isn't even ashamed to post such online, and she believes she is cooking. I think she wanted to add the food with HAIR SAUCE.

Sorry for replying very late, I was banned after I blasted a mod in politics section for banning me just because I replied someone who insulted me first.

I am getting tired of this useles forum.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2016
Flashh:

I added the lice to make it more scathing. Lol.

She isn't even ashamed to post such online, and she believes she is cooking. I think she wanted to add the food with HAIR SAUCE.

Sorry for replying very late, I was banned after I blasted a mod in politics section for banning me just because I replied someone who insulted me first.

I am getting tired of this useles forum.

Aww.. Sorry about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons / MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.