Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? (1804 Views)

The Relationship We Have With Christ Through Obedience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by rahman3853(m): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
a baby mama while three months pregnant finds out her fiance is a cronic cigarette smoker. Cried bitterly n threatened 2 abt her fetus. Her fiance called her a prostitute if she aborts d baby. She then return an edited version "i agree to be a prostitute as long as i and ur mum are both in the profession together: if nt of love i have for you i date ur father's agemate". As narrated to me by a friend, the lady ended up given birth to a set of twins, abandon by her baby father who claims his mother sworn to curse him if he goes ahead to marry the girl. Is this an xcuse? What will yu guys admonish this duo? The twins will soon be a yr nw without thier father setting an eye on them but in pix. Kindly lets hear ur view for they are both nairalanders n may see ur messages. Thanks
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by Young03(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
I need to chew garlic ist b4 d anser
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
undecided I have this feeling the whole thing is a sham.. But I wouldn't know..
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided I have this feeling the whole thing is a sham.. But I wouldn't know..
Is Nairaland Okay??undecided

Your most active section is "Diaries"? seriously?shocked

Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Is Nairaland Okay??undecided

Your most active section is "Diaries"? seriously?shocked

tongue deal with it

Wait undecided wtf were you doing there?! undecided
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
tongue deal with it

Wait undecided wtf were you doing there?! undecided
LoL!grin

don't get all Loved up..

I Uh....errrm...uh...Smh! Leave me Alone!angry

I've been trying to switch The "Celebrity" to "diary" In Mine for ages now...ain't working. ain't even active in that section...angry

Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by rahman3853(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Wel, to my thinking i think baby father isnt ready 2 settle down.
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by taiocol: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Being a single mom/dad is a thing of Joy. grin
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

don't get all Loved up..

I Uh....errrm...uh...Smh! Leave me Alone!angry

I've been trying to switch The "Celebrity" to "diary" In Mine for ages now...ain't working. ain't even active in that section...angry

cool my services aren't free..

I can tell you how to do it right now... Believe me.. But I won't, unless you give me something in return.. Let's call it payment cool

I can put up whatever section I want.. tongue ... If you want to know how.. The ball is in your court kid undecided
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by rahman3853(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pouyan it isnt a sham for i know both in concern.

Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
cool my services aren't free..

I can tell you how to do it right now... Believe me.. But I won't, unless you give me something in return.. Let's call it payment cool

I can put up whatever section I want.. tongue ... If you want to know how.. The ball is in your court kid undecided
Kid?

I think I'm done here...sad
Eat Your section Adult!
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Kid?

I think I'm done here...sad
Eat Your section Adult!
uuuh.. If you have money to pay.. Please don't go.. I'm sorry for calling you kid smiley
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
The punk will start fighting for his kids later, claiming nonsense....smh

1 Like

Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
uuuh.. If you have money to pay.. Please don't go.. I'm sorry for calling you kid smiley
angry
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by rahman3853(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nairalanders always OP filled n like most nigerians dnt knw n how to discern seriousness or acting child-like. Mcheeeeew
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
angry
smiley smileyplease smile..

Tell you what.. I'll teach you how to do it... If!!
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by rahman3853(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
F22RAPTOR:
The punk will start fighting for his kids later, claiming nonsense....smh " thats a truth bt if i were the lady i wunt allow that to happen, i wud prefer to say thier father is dead
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
smiley smileyplease smile..

Tell you what.. I'll teach you how to do it... If!!
undecidedIf?undecided

Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecidedIf?undecided

if you look for a completely desolate thread for me.. Mention me there and I'll tell you how to do it.. smiley
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
if you look for a completely desolate thread for me.. Mention me there and I'll tell you how to do it.. smiley
Uh.....Would do!wink

Going to the food section...grin

Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by taiocol: 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Which kind idiots be this pair above me undecided
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh.....Would do!wink

Going to the food section...grin

find that shiit n bring me there.. Or you get nothing! undecided
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
find that shiit n bring me there.. Or you get nothing! undecided
Easy with the attitude muchacho...undecided

Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by rahman3853(m): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
taiocol:
Which kind idiots be this pair above me undecided
gbaaam..... It marvels me they are adults, seriously.
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Easy with the attitude muchacho...undecided

undecided don't tell me what to do muchacha!!
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by AmiLaHoit(f): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
No parent can stand in d way if we chose to Mary whom we luv.
The guy responsible for the preg. is either, an indecisive fellow, otondo, mummy's boy, teenager or he is avoiding his responsibility and wants to go get more girls preggy.
Even if his mother says it is over her dead body, she is mean, na sle3ping tablet dem go give am, marry and d woman will be woken up after d wedding ceremony.

CANDID ADVICE TO D GUY:
If you are serious about what u want, go for it and stop using a parent as ur excuse cos ur mum will be long gone when d kids will pay u back with HATE.
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by rahman3853(m): 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
AmiLaHoit:
No parent can stand in d way if we chose to Mary whom we luv.
The guy responsible for the preg. is either, an indecisive fellow, otondo, mummy's boy, teenager or he is avoiding his responsibility and wants to go get more girls preggy.
Even if his mother says it is over her dead body, she is mean, na sle3ping tablet dem go give am, marry and d woman will be woken up after d wedding ceremony.

CANDID ADVICE TO D GUY:
If you are serious about what u want, go for it and stop using a parent as ur excuse cos ur mum will be long gone when d kids will pay u back with HATE.
gbamnmm...thanks, i thought as much, he is nt just ready to settle down. I just pity the baby mama sha, upbringing orisa ibeji no be beans
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by AmiLaHoit(f): 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
rahman3853:
gbamnmm...thanks, i thought as much, he is nt just ready to settle down. I just pity the baby mama sha, upbringing orisa ibeji no be beans

The guy wants to smoke more. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by rahman3853(m): 12:07am On Jan 22, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

The guy wants to smoke more. Nonsense!!!
lol...but come to think abt it, is there any big deal in ppl smoking cigerette because i do, i must confess. Most ppl look them with disdain i think.
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by AmiLaHoit(f): 12:14am On Jan 22, 2016
rahman3853:
lol...but come to think abt it, is there any big deal in ppl smoking cigerette because i do, i must confess. Most ppl look them with disdain i think.

The preggy does not like it. Besides it is stated d guy is a 'chronic' smoker - liable to die young.
He shld stay and train d twins o o . it shows how hard he 'did it' that she gave him TWINS.
Choi...these boys!!!
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by NemzySeries(m): 12:15am On Jan 22, 2016
na wa Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo....d relationship no even get bearing d only vocabularies 4 d mata na ashewo,cigar blazer, abortion abortion, twins etc
Re: Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness?? by rahman3853(m): 12:17am On Jan 22, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

The preggy does not like it. Besides it is stated d guy is a 'chronic' smoker - liable to die young.
He shld stay and train d twins o o . it shows how hard he 'did it' that she gave him TWINS.
Choi...these boys!!!
hw hard he did itshocked were you there when he did it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

♥dark Skin Girls♥ / Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Do You Fall In Love Just By Hearing Someone's Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.