Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? (2847 Views)

Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says / Yemi Alade Is Stunning In Gold Outfit / Yemi Alade Is Hot In Make Up Free Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by Oxcar(m): 6:42am On Jan 22, 2016
My girlfriend have been disturbing me that she looks like yemi alade. Please nairalanders, is it true?
Cc:lalasticlala

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by Oxcar(m): 6:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by Sunexy(m): 6:50am On Jan 22, 2016
Oxcar:
U just want make we insult babe wey no gree 4u...stop dis ur worldly act undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by homeboy205: 6:52am On Jan 22, 2016
Lol yes she look like Yemi Alade and that you wicked boyfriend must be Johnny... I beg make she no come here when she dey find hin Johnny ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by Nightie(f): 6:53am On Jan 22, 2016
Absolutely true nd pls, tell her to book a date wit her ophthamologist, k?
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by powerfulsettingz: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2016
where is the fore head that makes her thinks she resembles yemi alade?

pls tell ur gf to try another nice d1ck guess urs Is causing night blindness
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by realborn(m): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2016
Your girlfriend is way more beautiful!

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by jopretty(f): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2016
No she doesn't. But she's fine in her own unique way smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by jeffizy(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2016
What's wrong with you?

To think that even your girl has a more natural appeal than Yemi Slade.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by bennifield11(m): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2016
She's prettier than yemi alade

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by Emmafrancis: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2016
Op that's cynthia picture naa. Did she ask u to do this? ? Did u seek her permission? She is ur girlfriend, or u r just wishing ?
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by Divepen1(m): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2016
;P she has clotonophophibic jelunsi
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by raymondzack: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2016
Oh Hell No!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by STILESGANG: 8:07am On Jan 22, 2016
Your girlfriend is prettier,Without makeup the yemi of a girl is as plain as toast.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by Lontrra: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2016
Eye brows on fleek grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by oppybouy(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2016
You jx want us to bash this pretty girl yeah? Tasty ass Nigga

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by Monalisa185(f): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2016
those eye brows tho....na 10 people signature be that??
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by donTbone(m): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2016
Is that her sister in the second pic?
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2016
Nah
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by axortedbabe(f): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2016
She's jst a fine geh with low self esteem
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by obontami: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2016
[size=18pt]op did her pusssy taste good ?? [/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by rattlesnake(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Delusional bipolar borderline multiple personality disorder
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by cybriz82(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2016
My body just dey me like curse am.abuse am.spit on am..bt I no go do am cus I beliv say na wetin u dey fine b dat.
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by kenir(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2016
bros I swear I jux the hold myself now coz if I cmot wetn dey my mind now u no go lyk am
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by Dupsy387(f): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2016
What's dis. U don't even look lke Yemi Alade
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by HrmOlolade(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
She looks like a cheap prostitute with her mammalian nose
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by lalasticlala(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oxcar:
My girlfriend have been disturbing me that she looks like yemi alade. Please nairalanders, is it true?
Cc:lalasticlala

are you sure she approved of this?
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by Zenzu01(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op u just fall ur beb hand walai
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by cruzita(f): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
that girl is beautiful and good looking even without much makeup .I think with a finishing touch from a makeup stylist she will be more beautiful than alade
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by Larrey(f): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
They dnt look alike Oooooooo,u wan hear our mouth ni and u go hear am.She even fine pass yemi alade,with her sexy eyes
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by Sammyashol(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
She looks takeaway.
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Looks Like Yemi Alade, is it true? by gunther6(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yemi Alade ko , Yinka Ayinla ni.... Iranu. Sweet babe tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters / Chika Ike And Her Sister Playing With Her Dog / IK Ogbonna Leans On Sexy Colleague Amidst Rumors Of Broken Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.