Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' (48521 Views)

Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by bigtt76(f): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2016
She's beautiful with or without makeup grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by babafirst(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2016
Kabiyesi ohhh,kade pe Lori,ki bata pe lese(Long may you reign ).3 more to go.Ajepe aye Baba(Enjoy life well).
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by vivianaku: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2016
Until you understand the power behind LEVERAGE and you understand the law of Finance (Law of poverty and Law of Wealth) which says:

If you want to remain poor, work alone or work for someone and if you want to be successful work with people but not for people. Until you realize that you need to have workers or build a team to achieve your BIG DREAMS you would remain a slave all your life (an employee).

The successful folks realised they needed leverage to succeed so they hire not just anyone, but the best and they use him or her until the person is useless then they retire you and look for another fresh, viable and young chap to replace you and the process goes on and own, you can only work for Dangote you can never own Dangote group of companies or be richer than Dangote.

The Wealthy and successful realised that to be successful other people must succeed through you. The trick is an employer can never pay your true worth, every employer pays you 10% of your worth and take the remaining 90% as profit.

They set targets for you, and you hit it, yet you keep missing your own targets. That brings me to the opportunity I am proposing to you. You might have heard of it but I bet you don't understand it, so many have never heard of it. Some heard and misconceived it to be fraud because they prefer to dwell on the experiences of those who tried it and failed.

A wise man once said: "To be successful, follow the path of the successful" but the lazy poor people prefer to kill their own dreams by believing that if some people very close to them tried something and failed then they can never succeed in it.

Many are called but few are chosen, have you ever asked those that failed why they failed, they always have unbelievable excuses. Even where others are succeeding some will fail.

Alot of people who failed in some ventures that are apparently a life transforming opportunity failed to plan, put in effort, commitment, persistence, consistency and they lack motivation, they gave up just when they almost would have gotten their wealth!

Are you looking for a way of earning extra income or another source of income? Call 07032085108 for more details.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by seangy4konji: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2016
Ooni of Ife.

He can knack any toto he wants now. If he offer your ru and you no gree,he will use juju and you won't even know when your legs are wise open with 350 demons penetrating yor toto.

Climaxing back to back.

Kade pe Lori ooooo

Baba ooooo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by toprealman: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2016
Sijo01:
She even old pass the present wife.
How is that your business?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2016
Sharp Guy, baba no waste time at all.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by Sijo01(f): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2016
toprealman:
How is that your business?
Why concern yourself with my post?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by SwitchTel(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2016
For the record Olori Adebukola, isn't adeola's mum. do your findings you'd see
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by ChristyG(f): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2016
Carlmax:
please take as many wives as befit a king, but young and fertile ones to give you heirs... Kabiyesi oooo!!!. Hmmm, i hope his Olori 1 understands, the man is now an institution, it comes with privileges and challenges.
the ife throne is not by hierachy,they have different rulling houses that produces d king.sijuwade d late king had many sons yet none of dem was selected as d new ooni

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by Jodesky(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2016
The OP has presented an inaccurate report.

One, Bukola the known wife of Kabiyesi is NOT the mother of his only daughter. That girl is 22 and Kabiyesi had her from another woman when he was just 19. Bukola who is just 35 couldn't have sired the girl.

Prior to the coronation, there have been unresolved issues between the family and Bukola over her temperament and the manner she'd been dealing with Kabiyesi even after his nomination as Ooni . I will not spill out those details here for the sake of decency.

Now Bukola has been forced out on account of a recent misdemeanor and Ronke is on her way to becoming the new and only Olori.

Ronke and Kabiyesi have known each other for over 20 years as friends. Now they are going to the next level. Ronke is in her late thirties and has a 16 year old daughter (from a dead relationship).

I hope this puts the records straight.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by stevecantrell: 9:36am On Jan 22, 2016
Ronke is his cousin !!!
Is that really allowed ??
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by Jodesky(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2016
stevecantrell:
Ronke is his cousin !!!

Another display of ignorance. There are four major ruling houses in Ife and they are not related by blood.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by Jodesky(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2016
stevecantrell:
Ronke is his cousin !!!

Another display of ignorance. There are four major ruling houses in Ife and they are not related by blood.

Ademiluyi is of Lafogido ruling house while the Ooni is from Giesi.

Wailers, pls take note
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by femlake(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2016
grin grin ;DKaaaaabbbbbiiiiiiiyyyyyeeeeesssssiiiiii oooooooooo. Ade ape lori, bata a pe lese, opa ase a pe lowo, irukere oye a d'abere!

We should also add 'Konji a pe l'abe' if no be say u be king. Abeg! Na your time. Maa jaye e niso.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by bladeAnders(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2016
k

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by Carlmax(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2016
ChristyG:
the ife throne is not by hierachy,they have different rulling houses that produces d king.sijuwade d late king had many sons yet none of dem was selected as d new ooni

Really!... that's true o..
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2016
Carlmax:
please take as many wives as befit a king, but young and fertile ones to give you heirs... Kabiyesi oooo!!!. Hmmm, i hope his Olori 1 understands, the man is now an institution, it comes with privileges and challenges.
'heirs' is the throne exclusive to his family heretofore
Anyway, e no concern me cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Jodesky:
The OP has presented an inaccurate report.

One, Bukola the known wife of Kabiyesi is NOT the mother of his only daughter. That girl is 22 and Kabiyesi had her from another woman when he was just 19. Bukola who is just 35 couldn't have sired the girl.

Prior to the coronation, there have been unresolved issues between the family and Bukola over her temperament and the manner she'd been dealing with Kabiyesi even after his nomination as Ooni . I will not spill out those details here for the sake of decency.

Now Bukola has been forced out on account of a recent misdemeanor and Ronke is on her way to becoming the new and only Olori.

Ronke and Kabiyesi have known each other for over 20 years as friends. Now they are going to the next level. Ronke is in her late thirties and has a 16 year old daughter (from a dead relationship).

I hope this puts the records straight.
grin Yoruba demon ti take over grin

Royal romance cool
Abajo it took a while before we got to know the now dethroned Oloori embarassed Chai.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by Jobabori(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2016
Ooni Ogunwusi, the new face of Yoruba race. Rideon Kaaaabiyesi.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by Jobabori(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2016
Ooni Ogunwusi, the new face of Yoruba race. Ride on my Kaaaabiyesi.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by kenoz(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by breakeven: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Ooni de enjoy o. I wish I can have such privilege legally
You can go ahead. Its a free world. Na your pocket go suffer.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by toprealman: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sijo01:

Why concern yourself with my post?
chatting poo like most down low birds.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by Touchforfree(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
A Yoruba saying goes thus : iyi ni oba n fi ori bibe ni, oba o ki I mu eje; Meaning "traditon of cutting one's head is a pride for the king, the king doesn't suck blood".

Ooni should ride on jare, shebi na d Ronke lady stepped up her moves for her to be seeing by Ooni.

K a a b I e s I oooooooo, how about adding d Oloris of d just deceased Oba of Ibadanland to your fold.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by NAJALYN: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Men like to sample as many ladies as possible. The ooni's wife is certainly more beautiful than the no. 2, he's probably planning to bring in. I wonder how many will come in before his tenure expires.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by Olypeppy(f): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sijo01:
You lie.She young and beautiful
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by Olypeppy(f): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sijo01:
You lie.She is young and beautiful
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by LLKJSays(m): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Just Imagine the State of African Culture/Tradition Today!?

What ever happened to 'Oba GbeSe Le' ie in Yoruba Language,

A Yoruba Oba can Literally:'take over' ie Marry any FEMALE,
he takes Fancy to,of in his Kingdom.

[i wonder what the current marital status
is of the PrinCess Ademiluyi in Question]

N.B.

What of the Monarch of Namibia or is it Lesotho,
that YEARLY takes a Virgin damsel as WIFE
@ The Reed Festival Annually!

Poor Monarch,he's OBVIOUSLY got in Excess,
of a Dozen Wives and in my own opinion, RIGHTLY SO!

Going by AFRICAN TRADITION!

which is NOT Monogamy!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by Sijo01(f): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Olypeppy:
You lie.She young and beautiful
Alright, miss peppy!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by josite: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
let him learn from alaafin of oyo when it comes to women.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by stevecantrell: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Jodesky:

Ademiluyi is of Lafogido ruling house while the Ooni is from Giesi.

Wailers, pls take note

I thot the Ooni is a politically nuetral institution.

Wetin consign wailers with that again ? ...take a chill pill my friend ! Or maybe you're the new Abobaku ? Lol !
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' by stevecantrell: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Jodesky:

Even if you believe that, and other Oonis before and after him intermarry with the ruling houses, what would be the end result ? Blood ties are formed.

If other oonis before him did this then your assertion is no longer 100 percent true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Carnival, Efik Calabar Culture Was Transported To Caribbean / "Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Ascended Our Father Oduduwa's Throne" - Olu Of Warri / Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.