Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? (2832 Views)

Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share / How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. / 13 Ways You Feel When The ATM Swallows Your Card -zikoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by Vincent580: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2016
No, I did not make a million dollars. What am trying say is that I made my first one million naira in usd.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by sdavirus: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Well I didn't feel any different. Had actually made the first, before I realised it. By the time you get there, you are already dreaming of 10, and when you get to 10, 100. So it doesn't really feel like much, especially, when you are following a general progressive rate. It's more a feeling of, "Is that all that there is to it?" You give yourself a tiny pat on the back, thank the most high, and continue grinding. But for those that make their first through one deal or luck or whatever, they are the ones that go gaga.

But these days eh, to make money..... Hmmm. Whole new ball game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

810KVA Heavy Duty Generator With Perkins Engine SOLD / Simple Tutorial On Operating Your Prepaid Meter / Oil Vessel Of 10,000 Mt Capacity For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.