Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram (53602 Views)

Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF / Russian Operation In Syria Revealed The Real Sponsors Of Terrorism To The World / Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 22, 2016
Mumu elders .... Dat didn't warn their youth against violence

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Bonapart(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2016
They all part of it.....
Islam is boko harams
northern elders are proud supporters of their loose children

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by ajebuter(f): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2016
Bring them all to book whoever they are or their political affliation

They should answer for the shed blood of the innocent
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by vault(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2016
ahh
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2016
hmmm Northern Elders
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by oreoluwadestiny: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2016
D Lord will have mercy on us in Nigeria ooo
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by viktor01(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2016
"and those who spoke or continue to speak in their favour are all one and the same."

and who might that be?

I believe they are indirectly referring to Buhari himself. I say this without mincing words.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2016
With due respect, am NOT and will NEVER be a politician, and am not hear to insult any or to be insulted. Can any here tell me or explain the meaning by this word/statement: (A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the North)? In as much I will never support any corrupt leader/person I think the above statement calls for question.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by oreoluwadestiny: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2016
Imagine
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by dignity33: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2016
The real sponsor are in your mixed.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by edorhe14(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Even the Boko Haram is confused.
Imagine they said they are fighting against Civilization and yet they are using Civilized weapons to commit havoc on innocent souls on daily basis.
May God help Nigeria.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2016
Let them go and sleep joo,better yet them die well..since den no know abi?
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by bunchyproject(m): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2016
baaaaaad
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by duality(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2016
These are some of the strategies to round up the boko haram drama,as it has archived its purpose. We knew when boko haram was bombing churches every day. Police HQ, UN building,Threatening the FG attempting to frustrate the world economic summit being hosted by Nigeria. etc

The powerful forces want to mess up our minds. Please those of us who are not being manipulated should document the real story so that these agents behind boko haram don't twist history.

How many did GEJ reach out to these elderd about boko haram. He sent representatives several times and also went there himself...

Buhari is our president. only God can change that. But let's not distort history.

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by debuscket(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2016
l was expecting to see names
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2016
The Borno elders caused everything that is happening to them. As far as I am concerned, the immediate cause of insurgency is lack of education. They are born to rule but none of them cared about educating their children instead they are more concern about how to impoverish them more and use them for their political ambition. I am not supporting those that diverted the fund meant for the fight of insurgency(if it actually existed) but they(the Borno or even the northern elders) should not point fingers. Borno elders sponsored and still sponsoring boko haram.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by anytexy: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2016
coolzeal:
Are you saying they didn't made such statements?
Zombie in slave camp.
You hit am well well. Na one of the Zombiezims. Hahahahahg
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by duality(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2016
livhorgng:
With due respect, am NOT and will NEVER be a politician, and am not hear to insult any or to be insulted. Can any here tell me or explain the meaning by this word/statement: (A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the North)? In as much I will never support any corrupt leader/person I think the above statement calls for question.

the statement is clear. we only ignore it or twist it for political reasons. sometimes we cover it with 'war on corruption"..

It is what it is.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by anonimi: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2016

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Elan83(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2016
dis Borno Elders're d most useless & hopeless ppl in d wrld,, Mad terrorists
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by jmoore(m): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2016
Borno elders, please receive sense!!!!!!
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by sapientia(m): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2016
Jokers...

See who has found their tongues

Call your children to order.. its that simple
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Firefire(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2016
Borno elder are jokers. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by bladeAnders(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2016
coolzeal:
Any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.. Muhammadu Buhari.

Buhari is a terrorist .. El Rufai.

The million dollar question is.. Who started Boko Haram and for what purpose?
see ur life

Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by HIPROFILE(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2016
coolzeal:
Are you saying they didn't made such statements?
Zombie in slave camp.

Ogbeni how you take pass your WASCE........ em in shock!
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 22, 2016
I'm so disappointed,Thought i would see GEJ. angry
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 22, 2016
Bunch of jokers...when also partook in the sharing of our "yam"
phemmyutd:

http://leadership.ng/news/493990/arms-deal-suspects-real-sponsors-boko-haram-borno-elders
Maka hear if anybody get liver call names
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by barry40: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2016
Hmmmm!
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by endlessAli: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2016
You guys are not making any sense here. northern elder are real boko haram. they support boko harams when they bomb churchs but now they kill any body they see. just because selfish interest. NORTHERN ELDERRS ARE BOKO HARAM. THEY HIDE BOKO HARAM IN THEIR HOUSE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes / PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Now An Evangelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.