Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram (53599 Views)

Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF / Russian Operation In Syria Revealed The Real Sponsors Of Terrorism To The World / Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by JaneKenedy: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
adewasco2k:
i opened this to see the list of sponsors

Exactly y i subscribed, to see the names..........these pple are jokers.....story tellers
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by sunnyflakes(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
If this elders lack wisdom they should ask for small from Our Lord Jesus Christ. The questions i seek answers for are:-

1. Has President Buhari bought a single bullet, riffle or bomb for the army since he assumed office?

2. If the answer to question one is no, then which administration bought the arms being used to combat insurgency at the moment?

3. If the arms in use now were those procured by the last administration, was Dasuki involved in the process of procuring them?

4. If yes, how come he is being termed a Bokoharam sponsor?

5. If you Dasuki is termed a Bokoharam sponsor, what will you call Murtala Nyako and Muhammadu Buhari (president)? as the earlier efforts by the former administration was termed as genocide by them. Which made America refused to sell weapons to us on grounds of human rights abuses.

i do not support corruption so anyone who is found guilty should be made to drink from the cup of justice. But let's learn to call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by pamdaniel(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
i tot i was comming here to see names and there pictures
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by GoodMuyis(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
coolzeal:
Any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.. Muhammadu Buhari.

Buhari is a terrorist .. El Rufai.

The million dollar question is.. Who started Boko Haram and for what purpose?

PDP is Boko Haram.... Boko Haram is PDP - Late General Azazi
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by laykhorn(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mathematical:

All those involved in the arms deal should be prosecuted rightfully because hundreds of thousand soul has been lost from the hands of those fucking insurgents..or is that different from genocide? s a shame the judiciary system in Nigeria is so so rusty and corrupt.. a country where justice is served only to the less privileged. Don't we have any human right activist or group anymore in Nigeria.. because this shouldn't be taken lightly. Over one hundreds of people are displaced..

So you are here eh!
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Mathematical(f): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
laykhorn:

So you are here eh!
Where should I be
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by laykhorn(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mathematical:

Where should I be

Lool, not been seeing you around here or maybe my date with destiny has made my e-life sedated as its been for like a year now. Long long time... You jus dissappear from my ...
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by jonnieoneng: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
The more I read this tread,the more I come to the conclusion that we haven't learnt anything in our 55 yrs of existence.I am so disappointed about this.Ethnicity which was a serious issue decades ago,is yet an issue today.Imagine the childishness of some of our "so called"leaders.A leader is a special breed of human being,whose statements always edify and promote peace.The fact that our diversity is always made evident on this forum,shows that we may witness a re-play of some past terrible events.I ask all well-meaning Nigerians to Pray earnestly for our country.This is the time we need prayers seriously .
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by izyericson: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
Some kind of stories to keep some kind of people busy so that some kind of realization of the current mess is not technically felt
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by mira4u: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
'was expecting to see names of the sponsors. All I saw was 'the people'.

*sighs* confused set.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Mathematical(f): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
laykhorn:

Lool, not been seeing you around here or maybe my date with destiny has made my e-life sedated as its been for like a year now. Long long time... You jus dissappear from my ...

Oh sorry abh that
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
bonechamberlain:

and the foolish elders were congratulating buhari angry

I'm just lost for words grin grin
Illiteracy is a disease worse than AIDS I think undecided
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by omokab: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
jcross19:
that's the manipulation of one sura in koran that say :Any where you see the people of the book kill them" killing the infidel is a islamic motto and anthem to the allah mujahedeen.
go and read your bible very. You will find a lot of verses talking about killing of other people practicing other religion outside Christianity. Bible is the highest religion book that talk about killing of innocent.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by wealth123: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
You are asking a silly question. Instead of supporting what the writer said and suggest way forward, you are asking a very childish question. Am very sure if you have lost a loved one in the Boko Haram menace, you will not be asking a question that will lead us to nowhere. You are quoting El Rufai here when he was in opposition but today he is a close ally of Buhari. Politicians have no permanent friend or enemy but we the people should use our brains and not be brainwashed by the unstable political prostitutes of our Nation.

coolzeal:
Any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.. Muhammadu Buhari.

Buhari is a terrorist .. El Rufai.

The million dollar question is.. Who started Boko Haram and for what purpose?
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by AdeniyiA(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Both evil and redemption shall come from the north...
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by laykhorn(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mathematical:

Oh sorry abh that
Nothing to be sorry about. See you around anyways. One of these days when I have some free time, we'll have a good chat back there
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by segnys007(m): 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Daywalker1:
The poster above me is funny
the most St*pid funny person
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by segnys007(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
sunnyflakes:
If this elders lack wisdom they should ask for small from Our Lord Jesus Christ. The questions i seek answers for are:-

1. Has President Buhari bought a single bullet, riffle or bomb for the army since he assumed office?

2. If the answer to question one is no, then which administration bought the arms being used to combat insurgency at the moment?

3. If the arms in use now were those procured by the last administration, was Dasuki involved in the process of procuring them?

4. If yes, how come he is being termed a Bokoharam sponsor?

5. If you Dasuki is termed a Bokoharam sponsor, what will you call Murtala Nyako and Muhammadu Buhari (president)? as the earlier efforts by the former administration was termed as genocide by them. Which made America refused to sell weapons to us on grounds of human rights abuses.

i do not support corruption so anyone who is found guilty should be made to drink from the cup of justice. But let's learn to call a spade a spade.
cover your face in shame!
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by sunnyflakes(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
segnys007:
cover your face in shame!

You are obviously a child of hate, so i wont be bitter with respect to your response. However, it is clear now why people fail exams. You have not answered any of the questions asked; but gave an entirely unrelated answer. CAN YOU SEE WHY YOU ARE SO INTELLIGENT. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo / Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.