Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram (53597 Views)

Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF / Russian Operation In Syria Revealed The Real Sponsors Of Terrorism To The World / Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by bashydemy(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2016
coolzeal:
Any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.. Muhammadu Buhari.

Buhari is a terrorist .. El Rufai.

The million dollar question is.. Who started Boko Haram and for what purpose?
****, How much did Buhari have then to sponsor Boko Haram?
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by HRich(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2016
phemmyutd:

http://leadership.ng/news/493990/arms-deal-suspects-real-sponsors-boko-haram-borno-elders
I came to see the names, but Only saw people beatn around the bush.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by anytexy: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2016
Firefire:
Borno elder are jokers. cheesy
Thanks for that.

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by adewasco2k(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2016
i opened this to see the list of sponsors

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Brightology2(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2016
U nailed it
jcross19:
The sponsors are in the government, our government know them. Those criminals in arms deal fraud are just a victims of greed that led to embezzlement of public funds now they will have to pay with their last drop of their blood because many souls have gone because of their selfishness.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by preetyb(f): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2016
U are right and I also think the person that said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the North is the number one sponsor of this group. Both those that frustrated the efforts of the previous govt in the fight against these terrorist by stealing the money meant for arms and those that supported them with their speech are the same. They must be probe and jailed for encouraging and assisting bokoharram through their speech and action.

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by barcaboi(m): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2016
coolzeal:
This has nothing to do with tribalism or whatsoever but it seems like Nigeria arm forces are doing the killings of unarmed protesters and Shiite, and you should know the Igbo's has lost more souls in this nation than any other tribe. Lets be factual with no sentiments or emotion attached. I don't advocate for violence and I think human life is precious and priceless.
so u feel igbos have lost enuf bodies to the thousands of people in the north?...are u in dis world or outta?...I aint frm d north but be objective......their leaders ddnt help matters but d3yve lost more....and talking about igbos, remember the 1st bloody coup?....If we wanna go down history, aint gonna favour anyone. ....we all need 2 fight d greater evil. we see som1 claiming he got 2.1bill dollars for pdp campaign from NSA and yet we still act political just because its ur party or my party instead of thrashing the issue and send d general enemy 2 d gallows...
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by pmbluv2015: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2016
There is truly a proverb in Hausa "kere jini biri jini" tranalated "dog bloodied babbon bloodied. If Real Madrid and Barcelona ended a match in a draw and my hausa friend called and ask me how the match ended, I can simply tell him kere jini biri jini meaning a draw(tough match).the meaning is never as the statement, it is way proverbs are spoken the world over. Dogs are used for hunting and hunters believe that dogs and babbon fight dirty and hardly would one defeat the other. Meaning that it is always a tough fight for the two. If a mischivious journalist has come to quote PMB as having said that he said dogs and babbons would be soaked in their blood during 2015 election in a gathering where Buhari's audience were Hausa speaking people, any reasonable person will understand the motive behind the write up. Therefore for purpose of education on the hausa language note that "Kere jini biri jini" does not translate to mean that dogs and babbons would be soaked in their blood.

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by omenka(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2016
Aufbauh:
"Anywhere you see the hausa-fulani and yoruba man kill them, they are our enemies, bla bla bla" - Nnamdi Kanu

"By the time we finish with the zoo(Nigeria), Rwanda will be a joke"- Nnamdi Kanu
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist - Aufbauh

Bro you talk too much jor. Why waste precious time??

Anytime they come up with that, simply respond with the picture below and walk away.

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Nonsense olodo northern elders...
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Lawalkay(m): 11:49am On Jan 22, 2016
The elders from north east should proceed to hague and file case of genocide against dasuki and co. My piece and candid opinion. Boko haram is a grand plan by the north west to ethnic cleanse d north east out of nigeria.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by KMJY(f): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2016
There's no such thing as Borno Elders Forum. Just say APC elders forum Borno chapter. What arrant nonsense! Imagine a handful number of people calling themselves 'Lagos Elders' Forum,' won't yotu ask how possible? This APC led administration has perpetually device means of distracting Nigerians away from their incompetence. We are tired of hearing all these. I think this government needs a hard spanking (conk) on its forehead to make them realize their follies!
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by demo4ril97(m): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2016
That same Bible quote "he who doesn't have a sword should sell off his garment to get one" Jesus thought christians to leave holiness for the preparation of war click like if am correct or share if wrong
jcross19:
that's the manipulation of one sura in koran that say :Any where you see the people of the book kill them" killing the infidel is a islamic motto and anthem to the allah mujahedeen.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by KMJY(f): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2016
There's no such thing as Borno Elders Forum. Just say APC elders forum Borno chapter. What arrant nonsense! Imagine a handful number of people calling themselves 'Lagos Elders' Forum,' won't you ask how possible? This APC led administration has perpetually device means of distracting Nigerians away from their incompetence. We are tired of hearing all these. This govt. deserve a hard spanking (conk) on its forehead to make them sit up!
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by waice6571: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2016
pmbluv2015:
There is truly a proverb in Hausa "kere jini biri jini" tranalated "dog bloodied babbon bloodied. If Real Madrid and Barcelona ended a match in a draw and my hausa friend called and ask me how the match ended, I can simply tell him kere jini biri jini meaning a draw(tough match).the meaning is never as the statement, it is way proverbs are spoken the world over. Dogs are used for hunting and hunters believe that dogs and babbon fight dirty and hardly would one defeat the other. Meaning that it is always a tough fight for the two. If a mischivious journalist has come to quote PMB as having said that he said dogs and babbons would be soaked in their blood during 2015 election in a gathering where Buhari's audience were Hausa speaking people, any reasonable person will understand the motive behind the write up. Therefore for purpose of education on the hausa language note that "Kere jini biri jini" does not translate to mean that dogs and babbons would be soaked in their blood.

you are very unfair with your analysis. If you look down the memory lane, since 2011 when the statement was made and see the statistics of people that has lost their life, you will discover how manipulative you are.
May God forgive and have mercy on you.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by jcross19: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2016
demo4ril97:
That same Bible quote "he who doesn't have a sword should sell off his garment to get one" Jesus thought christians to leave holiness for the preparation of war click like if am correct or share if wrong
well that's where you get it wrong sir or ma that words is just a proverb , read it through. And you compare 109 verses of killing in koran , shame to allah.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Rainmaker69(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
This topic is mischievous and unnecessary.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by chrysso83(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Arise001: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Breeze done blow fowl nyash. But we go still see mad people wey go give the fowl wrapper to cover body. If the people involved in this crisis can come out openly to say this.? Then I think the whole BH thing can be stopped in just a day. All that is needed is a call.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Napoleone(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
coolzeal:
Any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.. Muhammadu Buhari.

Buhari is a terrorist .. El Rufai.

The million dollar question is.. Who started Boko Haram and for what purpose?
but do you really think Buhari can be the sponsor of Boko Haram in North that is his backbone is any election?
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by mallamseifaldin(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Aufbauh:
"Anywhere you see the hausa-fulani and yoruba man kill them, they are our enemies, bla bla bla" - Nnamdi Kanu

"By the time we finish with the zoo(Nigeria), Rwanda will be a joke"- Nnamdi Kanu
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist - Aufbauh

You got him strongly on his balls.....
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Orikinla(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by EHoudini: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
How convenient borno elder bast.rds. You had better called your children, whom you denied education and condemned to eternal servitude, to order.
Get real stoopid elders
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Noblex2011(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
1shortblackboy:
They should be prosecuted but under the provisions of the law. What is law if it would not be obeyed. And again our law says a man is innicent untill proven guilty. Can we all just wait till the courts give their verdict?
Do you have any functional law in Nigeria.
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
bonechamberlain:
angry this shows that boko haram was a northern tool or apc tool to destabilize the former govt, is this not the same borno elders who the military accused of sabotage, these old irrational men are now saying those who speak in favour of boko haram are the same with those who stole money for arms purchase, when they never condemned it at the beginning. the same arm purchase saga that is still in court, no one has been jailed, the money recovered is not even close to the so called arm purchase money. karma would surely deal with all these evil men

So, Buhari and Dasuki Na the same people?
I know someone who spoke on behalf of BH when Ihejirika was killing them in quantum..
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by omohanet(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
How can we put a stop to these Book Haram people?
Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by bonechamberlain(m): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
mykl01:

So, Buhari and Dasuki Na the same people?
I know someone who spoke on behalf of BH when Ihejirika was killing them in quantum..

and the foolish elders were congratulating buhari angry

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram by JaneKenedy: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
coolzeal:
I'm all for a fight against corruption no matter who is involved.

M sure is only on nairaland.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man / Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo / Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.