Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics (35092 Views)

Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment / New Photos Of Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, Gbaramatu Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by Software202(m): 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nnahe! Good one though!
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by yaki84: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
dennisworld1:
How do u want a Maritime school to look like.

like a mammy water!

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by imatrillionaire: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
realborn:
I am short of words.

These can never be ascribed as 21st century University buildings.

The designs are awkwardly bad and the construction looks very appalling. The buildings look ornamented with mediocrity.

I am so so so sad. Do we need to be recolonized again before we can get it right?

OAU, UNN, UNILAG, ABU, UNILORIN etc were built decades ago but remain landmarks of Architectural reference.

Just like NDU, Amasoma, the structures in the purported NMU looks below par. I strongly hope Billions of Naira have not been supposedly spent on these shanty looking buildings.

NB:
To the topic, Amaechi lied, though the quality of the buildings is poor, the development has gone beyond feasibility studies.
U r so not serious. u think u can write crab because u understand English. what are the issues with those structures, u better wait to see the finishing before u start ranting rubbish. u wrote as if u know what it takes to put up such edifice. Go and build that dreamed University of urs in ur country home and call our attention to it.
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by samofson: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
realborn:

It is not about how a maritime school should look. It is about having buildings befitting a University environment in tandem with the amount disbursed for such purpose. If we cannot replicate the feat of yesteryears seen in old generation Federal Institutions, we should at least have a scaled version of such schools.

The design and quality of construction look very shabby and poor. I am sad, because more could have been achieved with the much they must have claimed to have spent.

It is high time we clamored for an end to mediocrity in Nigeria. I am a member of the Construction Industry and it feels really sad.

At this point the design is immaterial as construction has already commenced . Yes there may have been a better design and syenergy between buildings but we have what we have.

I think instead of focusing on design we should focus on the completion of the project so it can be usedto train the people and help to create revenue for the people who live in the area.

From what I have seen this project is in the construction stage, stopping it now would amount to a great waste in resources and short sightness on the part of the present government .

As Universitis are not only a place for education but they also provide revenue for other people that live in the area. It's an easy win for the present government. .I hope they can see it that way instead of clouding their judgement with personal vendettas.
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by paschu: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
nevilbot:

So in your own many years of staying and schooling in nigeria, it is residential estate dey ist build on a proposed university campus abi! For ur info i am presently on my msc in a foreign country so i know wat a decent and modern university campus should look like not des scam pics dey are trying to sell to us as a uni campus

And who told you that what you saw on the pictures are the only projects ongoing on the campus, or the first ones for that matter? Mr. Know It All, seriously it baffles me how folks like you can base their arguments on mere assumptions, and still be cocky about their silly propositions. Gosh. Even if you disbelieve the buildings, how about the plaque? Or do you construct such and invite the president to come and comission it when all you have on ground is "feasibility studies", as claimed by your honarable minister? For goodness sake are you guys doused or what?
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by bet9ja(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
I don't see any thing wrong about this project because the master plan is not posted and we don't need to ague about the structure of the edifice but the main reason it was posted, I am really angry right now and if truly this project has been canceled then we must all condemn this barbaric and deceitful act of this administration. However i am waiting to confirm the Cancellation of this project before i conclude if Nigerians are not been ruled by some set of morons because i believe there must be a body to investigate before a decision is taking in this type of project to avoid inevitable embarrassment for the Nation such as this.
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by nevilbot: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
paschu:

And who told you that what you saw on the pictures are the only projects ongoing on the campus, or the first ones for that matter? Mr. Know It All, seriously it baffles me how folks like you can base their arguments on mere assumptions, and still be cocky about their silly propositions. Gosh. Even if you disbelieve the buildings, how about the plaque? Or do you construct such and invite the president to come and comission it when all you have on ground is "feasibility studies", as claimed by your honarable minister? For goodness sake are you guys doused or what?

So its d plague dat is decieving u. Let me take u down memory lane a bit so u can get a sense abt my silly propositions. During objs tenure he came to a ground breaking ceremony for bitumen exploration in ondo state which happens to b my state. Dey installed plagues and said it was 50% completed. Go dia today no single structure is dia. One bucket of bitumen dem neva explore.

If at this stage u are still bin decieved by a plague bearing a politicians name den u need to attend a crash course in nigerian orientation.

I am not for or againsnt amaechi bt if u guys want to prove amaechi as a lier u need to do beta dan des fake ass pics u guys are peddling for every gullible fellow to fall on. I av seen enuf new universities built in nigeria to know a uni layout wen i see one and dos in dat pics are not uni layouts. Who builds uni like residential buildings in nigeria? Is dat how gullible we av bcome to bliv everything dey try to shove down our throats.

Produce beta evidence if u av dem and stop attacking people who ddont share ur opinions. U are telling me if i av bin around modern and decent uni campus, i will know dos pics are modern and decent unis. I don see modern unis taya and no one builds residential buildings and pass dem off as a uni. Only people like u who av not bin around modern unis can bliv dos 2/3 storey residential buildings are how modern and decent uni should look like
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by paschu: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
nevilbot:

So its d plague dat is decieving u. Let me take u down memory lane a bit so u can get a sense abt my silly propositions. During objs tenure he came to a ground breaking ceremony for bitumen exploration in ondo state which happens to b my state. Dey installed plagues and said it was 50% completed. Go dia today no single structure is dia. One bucket of bitumen dem neva explore.

If at this stage u are still bin decieved by a plague bearing a politicians name den u need to attend a crash course in nigerian orientation.

I am not for or againsnt amaechi bt if u guys want to prove amaechi as a lier u need to do beta dan des fake ass pics u guys are peddling for every gullible fellow to fall on. I av seen enuf new universities built in nigeria to know a uni layout wen i see one and dos in dat pics are not uni layouts. Who builds uni like residential buildings in nigeria? Is dat how gullible we av bcome to bliv everything dey try to shove down our throats.

Produce beta evidence if u av dem and stop attacking people who ddont share ur opinions. U are telling me if i av bin around modern and decent uni campus, i will know dos pics are modern and decent unis. I don see modern unis taya and no one builds residential buildings and pass dem off as a uni. Only people like u who av not bin around modern unis can bliv dos 2/3 storey residential buildings are how modern and decent uni should look like

You are really so funny. So it's too big a deal for you to see that you have zero facts or evidence to support your claim? The op posted construction pictures you disbelieved it. I made refrence to the plaque, your mouth is still leaking. And yet you seriously believe you're informed, exposed and educated. What an irony. How can an exposed person like you be sticking his neck way out in an evidence based argument with just some bunch of mere assumptions?

Let me give you a low down.

Say, tomorrow it's proven that there's no construction whatsoever on that site, I can conviniently claim that it was the op's fault for posting wrong pics and info. But you, if tomorrow it's proven that the pics are authentic, what would be your explaination for all these mistalks leaking out of your mouth? Do you ever wonder why it's so easy for you to believe that GEJ has not done anything on a contract he awarded since 2014, you even believe that the pictures you see are fake and the plaque you can almost touch is a fraud. Yet it's too hard for you to believe that amaechi lied. So so sorry for you.

And regarding the structures, my argument is yes, residential estates are and can actually be PART of modern university campuses, and therefore it is silly to conclude that those pictures were not credible just because the structures appeard like a residential estate to you, and if that concept is too hard for you to grasp, once again, so, so sorry for your awesome exposure.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by nevilbot: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
paschu:

You are really so funny. So it's too big a deal for you to see that you have zero facts or evidence to support your claim? The op posted construction pictures you disbelieved it. I made refrence to the plaque, your mouth is still leaking. And yet you seriously believe you're informed, exposed and educated. What an irony. How can an exposed person like you be sticking his neck way out in an evidence based argument with just some bunch of mere assumptions?

Let me give you a low down.

Say, tomorrow it's proven that there's no construction whatsoever on that site, I can conviniently claim that it was the op's fault for posting wrong pics and info. But you, if tomorrow it's proven that the pics are authentic, what would be your explaination for all these mistalks leaking out of your mouth? Do you ever wonder why it's so easy for you to believe that GEJ has not done anything on a contract he awarded since 2014, you even believe that the pictures you see are fake and the plaque you can almost touch is a fraud. Yet it's too hard for you to believe that amaechi lied. So so sorry for you.

And regarding the structures, my argument is yes, residential estates are and can actually be PART of modern university campuses, and therefore it is silly to conclude that those pictures were not credible just because the structures appeard like a residential estate to you, and if that concept is too hard for you to grasp, once again, so, so sorry for your awesome exposure.

No point arguing with u cus its obvious a av not bin around a decent and modern uni bfor cus if u av u wont pass those buildings as uni buildings and u av also obviously not lived long in nigeria to know dat plagues dont count for anything wen it comes to politicians and dia antics of commissioning anything to score cheap political points

And as for bin pro amaechi or anti gej, i dont support eida of dem. My point is give us beta evidence and not des pics dat dont bear any link watsoeva to a university. #irestmycase# thanks for d argument. It made my chilly winter evening warm and fun
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by paschu: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
nevilbot:

No point arguing with u cus its obvious a av not bin around a decent and modern uni bfor cus if u av u wont pass those buildings as uni buildings and u av also obviously not lived long in nigeria to know dat plagues dont count for anything wen it comes to politicians and dia antics of commissioning anything to score cheap political points

And as for bin pro amaechi or anti gej, i dont support eida of dem. My point is give us beta evidence and not des pics dat dont bear any link watsoeva to a university. #irestmycase# thanks for d argument. It made my chilly winter evening warm and fun

NEWS Report: Proof that Amaechi lied Maritime University is only at ‘feasibility study’ phase

See details:
www.thewhistleng.com/proof-amaechi-lied-that-maritime-university-is-only-at-feasibility-study-phase-as-basis-to-scrap-it/

www.nairaland.com/2881855/amaechi-lied-maritime-university-only

Where are the supporters of evil?
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by nevilbot: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
paschu:

NEWS Report: Proof that Amaechi lied Maritime University is only at ‘feasibility study’ phase

See details:
www.thewhistleng.com/proof-amaechi-lied-that-maritime-university-is-only-at-feasibility-study-phase-as-basis-to-scrap-it/

www.nairaland.com/2881855/amaechi-lied-maritime-university-only

Where are the supporters of evil?

Now that first link is a beta prove and its a better proof i asked u to provide. Compare those pics in d report to d pics of d residential buildings u were vehemently defending bfor and u ursef will realise d op scored one point on u. My point still stands, d pics in this nairaland thread we are on are not uni pics.

U are now doing last wat u should av ist done.
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by realborn(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
samofson:

At this point the design is immaterial as construction has already commenced . Yes there may have been a better design and syenergy between buildings but we have what we have.

I think instead of focusing on design we should focus on the completion of the project so it can be usedto train the people and help to create revenue for the people who live in the area.

From what I have seen this project is in the construction stage, stopping it now would amount to a great waste in resources and short sightness on the part of the present government .

As Universitis are not only a place for education but they also provide revenue for other people that live in the area. It's an easy win for the present government. .I hope they can see it that way instead of clouding their judgement with personal vendettas.

I concur...
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by realborn(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
imatrillionaire:

U r so not serious. u think u can write crab because u understand English. what are the issues with those structures, u better wait to see the finishing before u start ranting rubbish. u wrote as if u know what it takes to put up such edifice. Go and build that dreamed University of urs in ur country home and call our attention to it.

No vex...
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by realborn(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
paschu:

Sorry about that dear, I guess I was a bit too harsh on that, just that you being the first person to comment on the post, I did not just like the way you moved the focus of the thread from the lie told by the minister and diverted it to the structure. I can understand better now though. It's probably your professional instinct that kicked-in that moment, but I think you will agree that you probably made your conclusions way too fast, that's considering that the only details you had were just the above pictures that were probably captured casually with a phone. Who knows, some of the captured structures may even be the staff quarters, or any of such minor structures. There might even be a technical reason, not necessarily architecturally, but politically or otherwise, that may inform the design. I don't really think that every new school built here must look like those ones built earlier, that's architecturally speaking. Nevertheless, sorry for getting angry so quick. I just want us to condem amaechi's lie unanimously irrespective our various party affiliations.

You are welcome smiley.

Thanks for the understanding.
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by blackboy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
If this is true Amaechi has just confirmed he is not fit to be minister. Has he gone round. Maybe sits in Abuja , rides in tinted cars and doesnt care to know the truth or help nigerians.

Wickedness , after all done. Education is key. We cant have too many higher institutions.
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by smartwilly4eva: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is not an institution, the design looks more like a residential estate .
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by Hearme(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Demdem:

There is no school yet. Just like what the Honourable Minister of Transport said, Only feasibility study has been done. I choose to believe him instead of shameless liars like u brandishing another persons property online. Nothing proves that what u presented even belongs to govt.

The person taking pics would have even shown us the contractors signage. At least this kind of project must have such on site.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by ammani007(m): 12:13am On Jan 23, 2016
Pavarottii:
Well those that voted change, here is your change!

Worst govt in the history of Nigeria.
we should after or towards the end of the tenure b4 we criticize. bro
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by Demdem(m): 6:01am On Jan 23, 2016
theshadyexpress:

so youre guessing its a lie, but you have defended your point as if you are currently on maritime university construction site. i feel for you bro.

This is no guessing but common sense for all sane minds. Nothing in what u presented suggest it belongs to govt.
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by Demdem(m): 6:05am On Jan 23, 2016
IVORY2009:

You might be right, that the pictures uploaded are that of some individual properties, u as it remains u can not prove it, @ least if not u travelling down, the "said Minister of transport" should have pictures to backup his claims.

U are not serious. U can choose to believe him or not. That's ur cup of tea. He is in a position to know and he isn't bound to display any pictures whatsoever. Besides he made the statement in the NASS in front of honourable members not in his office.
U lot can continue to deceive urselves with fathom pictures. Na today u and ur kind have been lying against the General of common sense revolution?
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by Demdem(m): 6:11am On Jan 23, 2016
theshadyexpress:

how do u know a lie if you dont know the truth? okay lemme now apply ur logic on you
can u now swear with your unborn seeds that those pictures are not the true representation of what the OP claim they are?

pls know when to give up forcing a lie,this is just a perfect case of such

When the statement was made, it was in front of honourable members in the NASS. Some of them are from south south. None raised any objection and till date, none has made any to what the minister stated.
These ones are in a position to know and much more knowledgeable than u nonentities brandishing private properties online. What do u and ur fellow nonentities know that these ones don't. grin
If u so much believe in the logic, u would have applied it first on urself before asking me to.
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by Demdem(m): 6:12am On Jan 23, 2016
[s]
theshadyexpress:

you are more confused

on one hand youre calling me a liar and on the other hand youre admitting you cant prove im a liar, while me im just asking you to prove youre telling the truth. cmon DEMDEM pick a struggle
[/s]

U are a shameless liar. Na feasibility study dey. Private property like this won't lead u anywhere
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by banio: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2016
dennisworld1:
CANCELATION OF FEDERAL MARITIME UNIVERSITY, OKERENKOKO IN THE OIL&GAS RICH GBARAMATU KINGDOM, DELTA STATE;
MAJORITY OF THE FG FACILITIES IN THE NIGER DELTA OIL&GAS PRODUCING COMMUNITIES ARE MOSTLY THEIR JOINT VENTURES FACILITIES TO EXPLOIT OIL AND GAS TO FEED THE NATION AND HER GROWTH AGENDA;
FORMER PRESIDENT GEJ TENURE APPROVED UNIVERSITIES ACROSS STATES IN NIGERIA AND GBARAMATU KINGDOM ALONG SEVERAL OTHER STATES GOT APPROVALS FOR FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACROSS NIGERIA TO ENHANCE EASY ACCESS TO FEDERAL UNITY SCHOOLS.
OF ALL THESE CLEAR PATRIOTIC UNIVERSITIES APPROVED AND BUILT, MINISTER AMAECHI PREFERRED TO PICK ON THE ONLY FEDERAL UNIVERSITY BUILT ON THE IJAW OIL PRODUCING COMMUNITY OF GBARAMATU KINGDOM TO CANCEL WITHOUT CONSULTATION WITH THE ELDERS AND LEADERS LIKE A DICTATOR, BUT LIED THAT NO PARENT CAN SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO THE MARITIME INSTITUTION IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM IN DELTA STATE. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND A CLEAR BLACKMAIL AGAINST THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGER DELTA AND GBARAMATU KINGDOM IN PARTICULAR.
HERE ARE PICTURE EVIDENCES OF ON-GOING PROJECTS AT THE PERMANENT CAMPUS OF THE MARITIME UNIVERSITY FOR NIGERIANS TO ASK AMAECHI WHAT HIS AGENDA AGAINST THE IJAWS IS ALL ABOUT.
I JOIN OTHER NIGER DELTANS TO CONDEMN ATTEMPTS BY AMAECHI TO CANCEL THIS ONLY KNOWN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT UNIVERSITY PROJECT IN IJAW LAND THAT WILL GO A LONG WAY TO PROVIDE EDUCATION AND SKILLS FOR NIGER DELTANS AND NIGERIANS IN GENERAL AND FUTURE UNBORN.
POLITIKING ERA IS OVER. THIS IS THE TIME FOR NATIONAL GROWTH AND NO IJAW COMMUNITY DESERVES TO BE STARVED OF FEDERAL PROJECTS FROM WHICH THE RESOURCES ARE MADE FROM THE OIL AND GAS IN HER BACKYARD.
NIGER DELTA LEADERS, IJAW ELDERS, LEADERS AND STAKEHOLDERS SHOULD RISE IN CLEAR CONDEMNATION AGAINST THIS EFFORTS TO DENY US OF OUR SHARE OF PROJECTS APPROVED ACROSS NIGERIA BY ANOTHER SON OF THE NIGER DELTA THAT OUGHT TO ATTRACT MORE FOR OUR LONG NEGLECTED REGION. WE CANNOT CRY AGAINST DEVELOPMENTAL PROJECTS AND STILL BE CAUGHT AS THE ENEMY OF THE ONE APPROVED.
MINISTER AMAECHI MUST NOT PAINT THE IJAWS AS ENEMIES OF NIGERIA, BUT BE MADE TO RESCIND ON THIS CANCELLATION AND FUND THE UNIVERSITY APPROPRIATELY LIKE EVERY OTHER INSTITUTIONS ACROSS NIGERIA.
WE DESERVE NOTHING LESS BUT MORE FUNDING TO CONTINUE PROGRESS ON SITE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Amaechi never loved the Ijaws. Imagine him trying to claim Ijaw lands in Port Harcourt 4 the Ikwerres. In gbondu Ama, he killed several people. I wonder why the Ijaw elites have not pressed charges at the ICC
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by IVORY2009(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2016
Demdem:

U are not serious. U can choose to believe him or not. That's ur cup of tea. He is in a position to know and he isn't bound to display any pictures whatsoever. Besides he made the statement in the NASS in front of honourable members not in his office.
U lot can continue to deceive urselves with fathom pictures. Na today u and ur kind have been lying against the General of common sense revolution?

Demdem my friend " De' proto" common sense revolution ko, common sense revolution ni, without pictures frm you to prove your case beyond reasonable doubt, then the OP is correct with his own picture, uptill today, u and the minister for xport still does not have pictures, its a shame grin grin cheesy
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by Amagmilton(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2016
dennisworld1:
CANCELATION OF FEDERAL MARITIME UNIVERSITY, OKERENKOKO IN THE OIL&GAS RICH GBARAMATU KINGDOM, DELTA STATE;
MAJORITY OF THE FG FACILITIES IN THE NIGER DELTA OIL&GAS PRODUCING COMMUNITIES ARE MOSTLY THEIR JOINT VENTURES FACILITIES TO EXPLOIT OIL AND GAS TO FEED THE NATION AND HER GROWTH AGENDA;
FORMER PRESIDENT GEJ TENURE APPROVED UNIVERSITIES ACROSS STATES IN NIGERIA AND GBARAMATU KINGDOM ALONG SEVERAL OTHER STATES GOT APPROVALS FOR FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACROSS NIGERIA TO ENHANCE EASY ACCESS TO FEDERAL UNITY SCHOOLS.
OF ALL THESE CLEAR PATRIOTIC UNIVERSITIES APPROVED AND BUILT, MINISTER AMAECHI PREFERRED TO PICK ON THE ONLY FEDERAL UNIVERSITY BUILT ON THE IJAW OIL PRODUCING COMMUNITY OF GBARAMATU KINGDOM TO CANCEL WITHOUT CONSULTATION WITH THE ELDERS AND LEADERS LIKE A DICTATOR, BUT LIED THAT NO PARENT CAN SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO THE MARITIME INSTITUTION IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM IN DELTA STATE. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND A CLEAR BLACKMAIL AGAINST THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGER DELTA AND GBARAMATU KINGDOM IN PARTICULAR.
HERE ARE PICTURE EVIDENCES OF ON-GOING PROJECTS AT THE PERMANENT CAMPUS OF THE MARITIME UNIVERSITY FOR NIGERIANS TO ASK AMAECHI WHAT HIS AGENDA AGAINST THE IJAWS IS ALL ABOUT.
I JOIN OTHER NIGER DELTANS TO CONDEMN ATTEMPTS BY AMAECHI TO CANCEL THIS ONLY KNOWN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT UNIVERSITY PROJECT IN IJAW LAND THAT WILL GO A LONG WAY TO PROVIDE EDUCATION AND SKILLS FOR NIGER DELTANS AND NIGERIANS IN GENERAL AND FUTURE UNBORN.
POLITIKING ERA IS OVER. THIS IS THE TIME FOR NATIONAL GROWTH AND NO IJAW COMMUNITY DESERVES TO BE STARVED OF FEDERAL PROJECTS FROM WHICH THE RESOURCES ARE MADE FROM THE OIL AND GAS IN HER BACKYARD.
NIGER DELTA LEADERS, IJAW ELDERS, LEADERS AND STAKEHOLDERS SHOULD RISE IN CLEAR CONDEMNATION AGAINST THIS EFFORTS TO DENY US OF OUR SHARE OF PROJECTS APPROVED ACROSS NIGERIA BY ANOTHER SON OF THE NIGER DELTA THAT OUGHT TO ATTRACT MORE FOR OUR LONG NEGLECTED REGION. WE CANNOT CRY AGAINST DEVELOPMENTAL PROJECTS AND STILL BE CAUGHT AS THE ENEMY OF THE ONE APPROVED.
MINISTER AMAECHI MUST NOT PAINT THE IJAWS AS ENEMIES OF NIGERIA, BUT BE MADE TO RESCIND ON THIS CANCELLATION AND FUND THE UNIVERSITY APPROPRIATELY LIKE EVERY OTHER INSTITUTIONS ACROSS NIGERIA.
WE DESERVE NOTHING LESS BUT MORE FUNDING TO CONTINUE PROGRESS ON SITE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
...please is Niger Delta University and Federal University Otuoke not in Ijaw Land?
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by banio: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2016
Deal done and dusted. See this big land that's what FG wants us to sell at give away price.
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by Demdem(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2016
IVORY2009:

Demdem my friend " De' proto" common sense revolution ko, common sense revolution ni, without pictures frm you to prove your case beyond reasonable doubt, then the OP is correct with his own picture, uptill today, u and the minister for xport still does not have pictures, its a shame grin grin cheesy

It's not in my place to convince haters of General of common sense revolution. The more u hate him, the more he excells. Still waiting for u to swear by ur seeds that the op is correct. grin
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by IVORY2009(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2016
Demdem:

It's not in my place to convince haters of General of common sense revolution. The more u hate him, the more he excells. Still waiting for u to swear by ur seeds that the op is correct. grin

Demdem grin cheesy himself, I rest my case...
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by Demdem(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2016
IVORY2009:

Demdem grin cheesy himself, I rest my case...

This is what happens when u choose to believe a lie. Ur basis is baseless.
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by IVORY2009(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2016
Demdem:

This is what happens when u choose to believe a lie. Ur basis is baseless.

It is not "baseless" I am only resting due to the fact dat u hv not been able to prove ur case beyond reasonable doubt by way of u presenting your own pictures to counter wat the OP has put up der......
Re: Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics by Demdem(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
IVORY2009:

It is not "baseless" I am only resting due to the fact dat u hv not been able to prove ur case beyond reasonable doubt by way of u presenting your own pictures to counter wat the OP has put up der......

I have nothing to prove. The honourable Minister has spoken. Fathom private pictures displayed by u lot still hasn't nullified what he said. Even NASS members he told agreed with him without any objection across party lines. What do u and ur kind know that these ones don't?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Bans Underage Candidates From Taking Common Entrance Exams / How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown / Photos: 22 Year Old Economics Students Wins Miss Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.