Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? (1890 Views)

When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? / Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin grin
Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Tycoflu(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
peppyluv02:
Thanks to GEJ but I haven't seen light for up to 1hr since I came to FESTAC.
Obasanjo squandered your billions all in the name of giving steady power supply before 2020. None of you remembers that but putting your blame on one man just because you hate him. Anyway the bad news for you guys is that he is going higher and getting recognized all over the world...
Keep enjoying GEJ's transformation even if you like,give the glory to an unborn president,it doesn't change the truth.

I never condemned GEJ madam. Just replied a fellow that derived joy in seeing us in darkness to prove his point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity / The Sudden Disappearance Of "Sai Buhari" On Nairaland. / Aisha Buhari To Land In The USA Tomorrow, 4/8/2016. See Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.