Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity (1860 Views)

"You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by Joel3(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Immunity covers the Nigeria first lady from arrest internationally. arrest can only be made when she leaves office. no where in the world where a sitting President or his wife the first lady can be arrested. all allegations will be put waiting and on holds until office tuner expires.

no country in the world has a right to arrest a sitting president. arrest can only be made when left office. read the international law or ask international lawyers for info.
Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lmao!!! The Stupidity of people blows like Harmattan breeze!

13 Likes

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by codedslayer: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
LouisVanGaal:

Lolzzzz

4 Likes

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by MalcoImX: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
'We will not take.... We will not take it...
Jega you are biased, you are tribalistic, you are....
Nooo!!!!, we will not take it...'
If you like shout to heavens, Orubebe junior brothers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by Pieromania: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
first class stupidity.text the word STUPID for more foolish news

2 Likes

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by Nuezha(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
LouisVanGaal:

My brodaaa...! As it became clear to them that their earlier assertion was baseless and unfounded and about to be proven so, they quickly came up with another.

Father! deliver us from die hard enemies.

15 Likes

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by StOla: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
It is a shame that stupidity is now an epidemic in Nigeria, no thanks to hate.

So you all knew she was ever going to be travelling with a diplomatic passport, yet you said she had been avoiding to travel to the USA since Buhari's regime for fear of arrest.

You all have no shame.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by UAE123(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
@ OP, i am very sure you were 1 of those that were telling her to travel to the USA if she will not be arrested. Now you are bringing cock & bull stories to cover up your shame.

6 Likes

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by UAE123(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
It will be interesting to hear the response from governor Fayose who last week challange her to travel to the US if she is not the Aisha Buhari that was implicated in the hallibuten case. It seems she has taking up the challange

4 Likes

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by slimfit1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Immunity doesn't cover her people are looking for something to cover up knowing nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by rottennaija(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Joel3:
Immunity covers the Nigeria first lady from arrest internationally. arrest can only be made when she leaves office. no where in the world where a sitting President or his wife the first lady can be arrested. all allegations will be put waiting and on holds until office tuner expires.

no country in the world has a right to arrest a sitting president. arrest can only be made when left office. read the international law or ask international laws for info.

Immunity is now transferable? Gov. Fayose never thought of it

5 Likes

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by jarkbauer: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
First ladies do not have immunity at home

1 Like

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by Victortee1(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nuezha:

My brodaaa...! As it became clear to them that their earlier assertion was baseless and unfounded and about to be proven so, they quickly came up with another.

There is one tin devil is good @ lies + manipulation. Don't blame dem, they are captives... no amount of reasonable argument or discus can save dem. Just enjoy their insanity grin

3 Likes

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by chachanga: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
See craaaayyyzzy rants upandan, ehn? This country don turn to anoda thing o.

We will soon set APC Zombie vrs PDP Wailers RoyalRumble for you all.
Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by aventura: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
jarkbauer:

JPS- just plain stupidity

First ladies do not have immunity
display of ignorance.

You've just been schooled on the subject of diplomatic immunity yet you don't want to assimilate. The immunity from Buhari covers every member of his immediate family. Even if Zahra shoots someone in front of white house she can't be arrested except the Nigerian government waives her immunity.
And yes Zahra travels with a diplomatic passport.

International law 101.

2 Likes

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by khalifjgusau(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
I thought Nigeria under President Muhammadu Buhari doesn't have a 'First Lady'? What would Aisha attend a conference for First Ladies?

1 Like

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by Joel3(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
do you think america can arrest buhari if he involved in corruption charge in the US? show me a link to that if it's possible.
Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by OgaTheTop2: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
LouisVanGaal:

Nuezha:

Lol. Wailers and their unending shallow comic.

6 Likes

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by fulanimafia: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
The wailing Ekpas realize they're about to be faced with the shame of their lives, and are now exposing even more of their stupidity in their crazed attempt to suck up their own vomit. Apparently immunity is now sexually transmitted. Lmao.

Their malnourished minds never imagined that Aisha would be going to the U.S so soon. Well I am joining them to wait and see how the Feds disgrace Aisha and finally prove that PMB and his wife are not saints grin

Damn. it must be HELL being an iPod.

5 Likes

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by idupaul: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
fulanimafia:
The wailing Ekpas realize they're about to be faced with the shame of their lives, and are now exposing even more of their stupidity in their crazed attempt to suck up their own vomit. Apparently immunity is now sexually transmitted. Lmao.

Their malnourished minds never imagined that Aisha would be going to the U.S so soon. Well I am joining them to wait and see how the Feds disgrace Aisha and finally prove that PMB and his wife are not saints grin

Damn. it must be HELL being an iPod.

Common you and I Know the wife of every president will travel on a diplomatic passport and will be covered by diplomatic immunity
Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by fulanimafia: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
idupaul:

Common you and I Know the wife of every president will travel on a diplomatic passport and will be covered by diplomatic immunity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by viktagorion: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
When a man is blinded and consumed by hatred, good judgment is put in abeyance, and his reasoning faculty functions at a sub zero level.

The Wailers are beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: The USA Will Not Arrest Aisha Buhari Because Of Immunity by BERNIMOORE: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Let aisha go to USA.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun : Pdp Thug Shot Dead In Bodo City ( Graphic ) / Igbo World Union Rejects Biafra, Calls Support For Buhari, One Nigeria / Breaking News: President Buhari Was Never In London All Photos Were In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.